Punar Vivah

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 46

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by USManeetian

i think bauji calling aarti an aurat and the pallu falling down means that aarti is no longer his bahu. the anger on her face was tremendous. aarti will not see SP as her FIL anymore, just as a man who harmed her son. i would love to see both Yash and Aarti go full on Parental Grizzly on SP. I think Aarti will stop respecting SP now. 

@ Bold :

I don't think Aarti can do that.. ever..in fact we might see Aarti's guilty deepening..after listening to SP today...for seperating Yash from his family..so much so that she leaves Yash herself and go..Ouch

But seeing the precap and seeing how protective and possesive he is over his family, Yash wont let Aarti and Ansh get very far anyway!Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisEva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterjikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 18)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Atleast for Now CVs Show How Prateek and Pankaj and All other Family members reaction to the SP now...He Did a Blunder Mistake Today..So Need to Show other Family members Opinion also...Right?
May be On Monday Before Fight G3 And SP will Take care Of Pay Pal until Aarya Returns home.to make Aarti to Feel Bad Abt them...

I want Yash-Aarti to To Go With Palak-Payal to Search for Ansh..now SM is not the Right place and Protective Place For Children's and to them also...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkmorrisEva JQangakesaf24SamanalyseZetterjikky_84

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ROFLMAO!! whats with the cow sound??? omg yash ji ROFL ROFL ROFL

gohhh aarti ji!!! omgg ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkmorrisPooja_11Eva JQZettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84

hima1991

hima1991

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

OMG...what an episode today...but now I have completely lost faith in SP...he has broken my heart...Broken Heart    How he changed back to what he was...in fact, worse than what he was earlier!   He compares his aulad and Ansh...gosh, what is wrong with this man?    I think Boa put something in his food which has turned his brains to sawdust!!!   Angry

As expected the kidnap drama does not go for a long time...as per precap!   I wonder whether this will lead Yash to think it is better to leave SM...

What is P thinking of taking Ansh to the park for playing when he has a sprain?  Angry and where did P get the car...Confused    I loved Ansh's reply to P...mumma loves my Yash papa and does not love you even a little bit!   ROFL

One thing I am glad of is that SP did not call P and tell him to collect Ansh!    The school called Dubey house...but stating Sattu is the guardian as per school records...does this mean Yash has still formally not adopted Ansh yet?  Confused  This could cause problems when custody battle comes up later...Unhappy

EDIT:    Nice LU, seems the crowd here is small today!    See ya all tomorrow!    Smile

guardian is the person whom u can contact in case the kids parents are unavailable so it has nothing to do with ansh being adopted or not.(as in my college we generally give parents no as well as a guardians no whom they can contact in case of emergency)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkmorrisKing07Pooja_11Eva JQssroomaniDMKJ_VBZetterSamanalysejikky_84

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_11

Atleast for Now CVs Show How Prateek and Pankaj and All other Family members reaction to the SP now...He Did a Blunder Mistake Today..So Need to Show other Family members Opinion also...Right?
May be On Monday Before Fight G3 And SP will Take care Of Pay Pal until Aarya Returns home.to make Aarti to Feel Bad Abt them...

I want Yash-Aarti to To Go With Palak-Payal to Search for Ansh..now SM is not the Right place and Protective Place For Children's and to them also...

Monday is going to be a great episode!

Yash going to beat up Prashant and then a showdown in the Scindia mansion regarding Paypal as well as Ansh!

Cant wait!Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherhima1991Pooja_11morrisGkathriaEva JQssroomanisaf24Samanalysejikky_84

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Another roller coaster episode.

Ansh...such a darling. He is Aarti and Yash's son through and through. No matter what Prashant spewed, Ansh cannot be swayed by what he has seen with his own eyes and felt with his own heart for the last so many months.

I am so glad that the CVs are paying so much attention to minute details. I loved the way, PayPal assured ArYa that they would be okay. And I loved how Aarti kisses them on the forehead and tells them to take care. They are 6 yrs old. They will be fine in their room. 
Today SP fell for me. Cry I can;t tell you how heart broken I am. I had come to love his character so much. I know when this storm passes, SP will at some point redeem himself but still for the moment I am going to sit in a corner and bawl my eyes out for this loss.

That last scene was so heart breaking. Words truly are more powerful than a sword. SP killed Yash and Aarti with his hurtful words. Yash looked so hurt, my heart went out to him. And Aarti...she was devastated. We all kept thinking Aarti will someday reach her breaking point and it didn't happen but I am back to wondering that. This is so much for her to bear, witnessing her Yash being treated the way he is by his own father. I remember during the kidnapping (or was it right after that), how she tells Yash that it is because of her that he went against his father to save Ansh and that she will do anything in her power to make amends between Yash and his father. Oh boy...Ouch

Finally, the last scene- so satisfying. Evil Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

an_chaudoratalkgmhatcherPooja_11GkathriamorrisEva JQssroomanisaf24SamanalyseanithuZetterjikky_84

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I guess the word "guardian" was used that way...as an alternate person to contact.  Smile

Good night all...I hardly log in immediately after the episode, but today I had to...it was that kind of an episode!  LOL

Bye all...will check in tomorrow! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisZettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE!!! Blushing LOL

i actually thought he was gonna kiss her.TongueEmbarrassed

omg omg he almost hugged her na Embarrassed

Edited by Tilashini - 11 January 2013 at 11:28am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkinlieumorrisGkathriaPooja_11Eva JQSamanalysesaf24Zetterjikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.