Punar Vivah

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 46

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

@DMKJ_VB: Do you think that Aarti will continue to respect SP and all, but Yash will stop. I am thinking after this Yash will see his family in a different light...i think he will be the one to distance himself from them even when Aarti tries. Maybe when they say that you are doing this because of this women, he will turn around and say no i am doing it because you all disgust me and i can't stand that i am related to you.

Hey its the Possible Scenario now...he cant Take the Word Aurat and Ansh is not his Own Son...and He Will Definitely Hurts and Will See them in a Different Way...
We Have Seen How Yash Said to Bua that She is my Wife and Mom For My Kids..So He Will Stick to it That may be Bua Or SP or Anyother...
But As For Aarti, Whatever may happen , She Always Respect SP at Any Cost..Thats Why only We Love Aarti So much..That Will make SP to Believe that He is Wrong...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermorrisangakessroomanisaf24SamanalyseZetterjikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 17)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

tere was no anger on her face, just shock and immense pain, at least thats  what I saw. and I am sure she will continue seeing him as her FIL, not only that, she will keep trying to make him forgive all of them. Thats is how Aarti is. It will be totally uncharacteristic of her if she stops respecting SP. If she could save Prashant out of humanity, she will never disrespect SP , and thats precisely why SP will realize his mistake! However, this will only take Yash away from his father!

@ bold,
Agree, even if SP forces Yash and Arati to separate, they may oblige because of their love and respect for SP and that will be when SP will learn that he can't force people to love or hate someone. He may get back Yash and girls  in his home but will they ever really be happy in that house when a part of them, Arati and Ansh, are away. Will just the presence of Yash and girls make SP happy if there is no smile in his son's and granddaughter's face.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11morrisangake123mitulSamanalysessroomanisaf24Zetteraanyakunat

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

whoaaa!! sucker punch!! ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11morrissaf24SamanalyseZetterjikky_84

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

OMG...what an episode today...but now I have completely lost faith in SP...he has broken my heart...Broken Heart    How he changed back to what he was...in fact, worse than what he was earlier!   He compares his aulad and Ansh...gosh, what is wrong with this man?    I think Boa put something in his food which has turned his brains to sawdust!!!   Angry

As expected the kidnap drama does not go for a long time...as per precap!   I wonder whether this will lead Yash to think it is better to leave SM...

What is P thinking of taking Ansh to the park for playing when he has a sprain?  Angry and where did P get the car...Confused    I loved Ansh's reply to P...mumma loves my Yash papa and does not love you even a little bit!   ROFL

One thing I am glad of is that SP did not call P and tell him to collect Ansh!    The school called Dubey house...but stating Sattu is the guardian as per school records...does this mean Yash has still formally not adopted Ansh yet?  Confused  This could cause problems when custody battle comes up later...Unhappy

EDIT:    Nice LU, seems the crowd here is small today!    See ya all tomorrow!    Smile

Edited by ssroomani - 11 January 2013 at 11:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkmorrisGkathriaPooja_11aimfsaf24Samanalysejikky_84

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

OMG...what an episode today...but now I have completely lost faith in SP...he has broken my heart...Broken Heart    How he changed back to what he was...in fact, worse than what he was earlier!   He compares his aulad and Ansh...gosh, what is wrong with this man?    I think Boa put something in his food which has turned his brains to sawdust!!!   Angry

As expected the kidnap drama does not go for a long time...as per precap!   I wonder whether this will lead Yash to think it is better to leave SM...

What is P thinking of taking Ansh to the park for playing when he has a sprain?  Angry and where did P get the car...Confused    I loved Ansh's reply to P...mumma loves my Yash papa and does not love you even a little bit!   ROFL

One thing I am glad of is that SP did not call P and tell him to collect Ansh!    The school called Dubey house...but stating Sattu is the guardian as per school records...does this mean Yash has still formally adopted Ansh yet?  Confused  This could cause problems when custody battle comes up later...Unhappy

No they called Yash's landline first so he is the priority guardian of Ansh. The dubeys are there in case they cant get hold of the parents!

gmhatcherdoratalkmorrisPooja_11Zettersaf24Samanalysessroomanijikky_84

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

i think bauji calling aarti an aurat and the pallu falling down means that aarti is no longer his bahu. the anger on her face was tremendous. aarti will not see SP as her FIL anymore, just as a man who harmed her son. i would love to see both Yash and Aarti go full on Parental Grizzly on SP. I think Aarti will stop respecting SP now. 

@ Bold :

I don't think Aarti can do that.. ever..in fact we might see Aarti's guilty deepening..after listening to SP today...for seperating Yash from his family..so much so that she leaves Yash herself and go..Ouch

gmhatcherdoratalkPooja_11morrisZetterssroomanisaf24Samanalysejikky_84

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

tere was no anger on her face, just shock and immense pain, at least thats  what I saw. and I am sure she will continue seeing him as her FIL, not only that, she will keep trying to make him forgive all of them. Thats is how Aarti is. It will be totally uncharacteristic of her if she stops respecting SP. If she could save Prashant out of humanity, she will never disrespect SP , and thats precisely why SP will realize his mistake! However, this will only take Yash away from his father!

@ bold,
Agree, even if SP forces Yash and Arati to separate, they may oblige because of their love and respect for SP and that will be when SP will learn that he can't force people to love or hate someone. He may get back Yash and girls  in his home but will they ever really be happy in that house when a part of them, Arati and Ansh, are away. Will just the presence of Yash and girls make SP happy if there is no smile in his son's and granddaughter's face.

AarYa wont get seperated, not after watching todays episode. Yash has been given a glimpse of his fathers ruthless nature today so i feel today was the start of SP unknowingly distancing himself from his son due to his stubborn ways!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelaalikhanPooja_11morris123mitulSamanalysesaf24anithussroomaniZetterjikky_84

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@Dora: Thanks for loving my take so much! And you did a wonderful job zooming in with more detail on each of the moments SP has witnessed of Aarti since the big split of the family. Emasculation is exactly the right word for what SP perceives as happening to Yash, and he is not happy about it at all. But then this is the mistake that SP and Gayatri have been making since before the beginning. They give their son no credit for having his own feelings and making his own decisions. Everything he did, or does is because of someone else. Hence when things were going their way and Aarti was "making" him do what they wanted, laugh and live again, they were happy with her. Now that she is "making" him go agains them, she is the enemy. What they don't seem to realise is that Yash never turned his back on his family; they turned their back on him and they are free to turn back, and will find him standing right there. However, with SP's behaviour in pride, he runs the very real risk of actually having Yash turn his back on them.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinsimonaetdoratalkgmhatcherKing07Pooja_11morrisangakessroomanisaf24Zetterjikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.