Punar Vivah

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 46

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King07

The pallu falling from Aarti's head in the last scene with SP and Yash signified the fact that SP doesnt see Aarti as his DIL or his bahu anymore.

The falling of the pallu for me signalled the end of SP seeing Aarti as a bahu for me!

WoW , If that Happens then I will be More Happy ...
May be Thats the Reason they Showed it...Good Prediction.. Big smileThumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherKing07morrisEva JQsaf24SamanalysecssudhaZetterjikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 16)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

2)Stupid P cannot see the bandaged leg and teachers advice for rest. He making Ansh walk in such a condition Shocked

4)1000 rupees for the balloon seller. Who does that ??? Shocked

6) Lets leave the girls alone and search for Ansh. The girls can manage on their own.Shocked

2) Ansh walking with sprained ankle.. major blooper by CVs..Confused

4) Our very own Dayaalu...Dariya Dilwala..Yash Scindiya...LOL

6) SM has so many members..they are not alone..as compared to last time.. where Paypal were at Dubey's house.. and the whole Dubey family was out on streets chasing P...leaving PP all alone... so its actually better this time...Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchernirmalac99Pooja_11morrisGkathriaEva JQssroomaniZettersaf24Samanalysejikky_84

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Your takes are good.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherEva JQZettercssudhasaf24Samanalysejikky_84

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
he cares about his happiness only and nothing more.

@
jikky_84

the Above Sentence cracked me...ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisEva JQsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajikky_84

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_11

Originally posted by King07

The pallu falling from Aarti's head in the last scene with SP and Yash signified the fact that SP doesnt see Aarti as his DIL or his bahu anymore.

The falling of the pallu for me signalled the end of SP seeing Aarti as a bahu for me!

WoW , If that Happens then I will be More Happy ...
May be Thats the Reason they Showed it...Good Prediction.. Big smileThumbs Up

Well what else can it mean tho!

Having a pallu over your head in front of ur elders is a sign of respect isnt it? So with the pallu falling from Aarti's head in front of SP shows the bahu-Father in law relationship has ended as SP doesnt trust Aarti anymore as his bahu!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetdoratalkgmhatchernirmalac99Pooja_11morrisEva JQssroomaniZettercssudhasaf24Samanalysejikky_84

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

@DMKJ_VB: Do you think that Aarti will continue to respect SP and all, but Yash will stop. I am thinking after this Yash will see his family in a different light...i think he will be the one to distance himself from them even when Aarti tries. Maybe when they say that you are doing this because of this women, he will turn around and say no i am doing it because you all disgust me and i can't stand that i am related to you.

yes, I think the same. thats what i meant when i said that aarti will never stop considering SP as her FIL, neither will she ba mad at him. If anything, she will blame herself more for this.Ouch Thats how this girl is! Ouch
I don't know if we will get a strong reaction from yash now, but yes, the latent anger will be there. 

gmhatcherdoratalkmorrisGkathriaPooja_11Eva JQssroomanisaf24aanyakunatcssudhaZetterSamanalysejikky_84

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

PRECAP!!! ShockedBlushing

Ansh is Yash's son through and through. Today's episode was proof of that. Even though he didn't want to talk to or go with Prashant at all, he went becThause he had made him a promise to be his friend when Prashant saved Aarti, and Ansh couldn't go back on his word. He was obliging Prashant today and nothing more.

I love these CVs, I tell you! When they want the numbers they know how to get them. That precap was brilliant! Clap

Samana

That scene where P talks about how he helped Ansh is the epitome of emotional blackmail and brainwash.

Ansh and Aarti have repaid his kind deed with the BMT but P does not acknowledge it.  He constantly makes demands on his one deed and makes Ansh obligated and guilt ridden. Worse still he belittles Yash!

P is probably going make Ansh pay the price throughout his life.

Edited by anonee - 11 January 2013 at 11:07am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkGkathriamorrisPooja_11nirmalac99aimfEva JQssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajikky_84

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Bhahhahahahhaha...Ansh!!

Nice answer to P... now mom loves Y and doesn't love you even slightly!! LOL

LOLLOLLOL
i give many kissy tax to ansh for this brilliant answerWink

simonaetdoratalkgmhatcherPooja_11morrisanoneecssudhaLoveforlifeZettersaf24Samanalysessroomanijikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.