Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

11/1 Dragon Club: Pride and Prejudice (Page 15)

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I am repeating my yesterday's post for those of you who missed it! 

Please respond to the  three questions at the bottom of this post.

Today we saw that the sound of Aarti's and kids laughter made SP and Bua so angry that they plan to harm AarYa & the kids lives.

Tomorrow's scenario:

Kids are at school - Yash and Aarti are paying each other "real" CON-tax.   Bua, SP, PraDi, PankDhi, and G3 overhear Aarti cooing and moaning in pleasure.

What will be SP and Bua's reaction?

What will G3 do and/or say?

What will Vidhi do and/or say?

What will Prateek do and/or say?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11GkathriaZettersaf24SamanalysecssudhaLoveforlifegcluvjikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

A few questions:
1)Prashanth is listed as Ansh's guardian???Shocked Ok the teacher did say satyendra dubey. I did not know schools allow proxy gauardians  to take the ward away.- because he is a Dubey, they might have allowed him to take Ansh and Ansh knows Prashant.

2)Stupid P cannot see the bandaged leg and teachers advice for rest. He making Ansh walk in such a condition Shocked - he cares about his happiness only and nothing more.

3)How did P get that maruti car?? Shocked - from some friend or for hire.

4)1000 rupees for the balloon seller. Who does that ??? Shocked - Yash does that and I think there were so many ballons and I really don't know now how much a ballon costs Confused 10 Rs? 

5)SP's tit for tat ?? Shocked - SP has started the tit for tat from yesterday and will go on until he learns his lesson
6) Lets leave the girls alone and search for Ansh. The girls can manage on their own.Shocked - I think the children were understanding at that point and they can very well manage for one or two hours as they are in the Scindiya Mansion only and not outside.

So a shocking episode, But i still liked it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11Eva JQssroomanisaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhaLoveforlife

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

i wonder if in this whole process aarti and ansh get bruises. 

when they go home, while everyone is eating, i would love for yash to be protecting his family and all of them seeing how disheveled and hurt they are. yash could then maybe turn to sp and say "today you put my childs life in danger...all for your pride...you spoke of ansh not being my son, well look what his blood did to him today! and my father, my blood, allowed that man to hurt my child! i will never forget that."

i think bauji calling aarti an aurat and the pallu falling down means that aarti is no longer his bahu. the anger on her face was tremendous. aarti will not see SP as her FIL anymore, just as a man who harmed her son. i would love to see both Yash and Aarti go full on Parental Grizzly on SP. I think Aarti will stop respecting SP now. 

tere was no anger on her face, just shock and immense pain, at least thats  what I saw. and I am sure she will continue seeing him as her FIL, not only that, she will keep trying to make him forgive all of them. Thats is how Aarti is. It will be totally uncharacteristic of her if she stops respecting SP. If she could save Prashant out of humanity, she will never disrespect SP , and thats precisely why SP will realize his mistake! However, this will only take Yash away from his father!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelaalikhangmhatcherKing07Pooja_11morrisGkathriaUSManeetianEva JQangakepsaniyassroomaniAnithaRam32saf24SamanalysecssudhaZetteraanyakunatLoveforlifejikky_84

AnithaRam32 IF-Rockerz
AnithaRam32
AnithaRam32

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
TongueGrowing Relationship of Aarthi-Yash vs Misunderstanding of Cas with Confused Thoughts Ouch

Relationship of Yash-Aarthi always a strong commitment from the intial stage of their punar vivah..Misunderstanding of a relationship occurs when we fail to understand from their perspective...Yash father as "Suraj Pratap Scindia" seems to be dominating , respectable , give priority more to his name and his pride rather than family love more...Gayathri Scindia like every mother...Lovable , devotional , a typical house wife...trying to dominate and execute her rules with her three Daughter-In-Laws..A husband is the one who can know , sense , feel his wife presence more than anybody else..If for a man to choose whether to go with his parents or with his wife...a man like yash who loves his wife to death , giving atmost respect to commitment he made for the seven vows..would naturally support his wife...that too when a wife like aarthiji is with him...Aarthiji...not just a lovable mother...she from the day married to yash till now...rocked the stage with yash as a pillar to him...Not only yash...for a man only a wife will come till his death...the commitment , love , care will be given more importance...for a husband-wife relationship...Its not good thought if a husband speaks in favour of a wife...they say he sings to his wife tunes..No not like that...Life-Long commitment..Really Yash a man who respect whatever his parents says his wish...For the first time when ansh was kidnap as a responsiblitie went aganist their wish...Second time now...He is in pure love and in a stage of "He cannot live without her a sec"...In general...Yash who purely understand thinks , devoted to aarthiji..who has the mantra...who can understand my aarthiji other than me..

On one side yash-aarthi relationship giving a new dimension for love day by day with beautiful moments...Yash and aarthi just became so comfortable for each other..On other side Scindia who is unable to digust how a respectable son is happy when he is seperated from his parents has lead him to plan for  seperating his own son and daughter-in-law...Purely suraji is making a big blunder which is going to ruin yash respect for him...Yash always seen him as a  God , Philoshopher , tutor for Life..who will listen to his words...But Yash is not a single man anymore..He has his lovable wife..three cutie kids...who has to live , make decision to make them happy..For yash..all matters is his wife and her relationship..Its not that yash gives more priority to his wife and kids..It is the mutual understanding and deep love he has developed for his aarthiji..which is unable to do anything and helpless in case of his parents...Suraji and his entire family...really making a wrong move in trying to seperate yash and aarthi , their kids...A man like Yash who hate lies , who can never tolerate trust being tested , lovable person being doing injustice to him..how will he tolerate his own father trying to do...One thing yash father failed to understand is yash ka aarthi love and dedication towards it...What will happen when yash comes to know his own father is trying and fetching plan to seperate him from his lovable wife and ansh...Really a heart broking moment...

First time Yash is realizing his father selfishness and ego expression and attitude..He is angry but controlling himself...He is literally in pain what his father his doing to his lovable son...Really a big damage to yash-suraji relationship is waiting for us...Yash-aarthi are not dolls to seperate and make them join as one wish..Its lovable bonding..Its Yash wish and desire to choose his life..When Yash decided to choose his wife over his parents and family..he being  a wise man must have understood ..Yash decided to live a life..but Suraji deserves a confrontation from his son..

The physical fight between Yash vs Prashanth has started...People who just underestimate Yash character..Time to show his Hulky and terror avatar...

Edited by anituram - 11 January 2013 at 11:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelaalikhangmhatcherPooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQpsaniyaZettersaf24SamanalysecssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
The pallu falling from Aarti's head in the last scene with SP and Yash signified the fact that SP doesnt see Aarti as his DIL or his bahu anymore.

The falling of the pallu for me signalled the end of SP seeing Aarti as a bahu for me!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdoratalkPooja_11morrisEva JQZettersaf24SamanalysecssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Pooja_11

Today I find a Symbolism that When SP says Aarti as Aurat, That time Aarti Pallu Dropped from Her Head. I dont know for What it Resembles but There Will be A Reason for it...

Missing Jyoti Ji..She Will Definitely Will Pull up All the Symbolism...Tongue

Ohh is it ?? I think its like SP calling her Aurat... so for him she is no more a bahu...And its look even more interesting if Aarti doesn't consider him as FIL anymore LOL

I too wanna see that Now No Respect from Aarti to SP..and Even Yash Also Will Try to Make Distance From them...Then it Will be Nice...I want Yash to Leave SM as Soon As Possible...its not the Right place to Live For Now...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherKing07morrisGkathriaEva JQsaf24cssudhaSamanalyseLoveforlifejikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

PRECAP!!! ShockedBlushing

Ansh is Yash's son through and through. Today's episode was proof of that. Even though he didn't want to talk to or go with Prashant at all, he went because he had made him a promise to be his friend when Prashant saved Aarti, and Ansh couldn't go back on his word. He was obliging Prashant today and nothing more.

I love these CVs, I tell you! When they want the numbers they know how to get them. That precap was brilliant! Clap

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelaalikhangmhatcherUSManeetianKing07morrisGkathriaPooja_11nirmalac99jayshu17Eva JQangakessroomaniaanyakunatsaf24ZettercssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84

USManeetian Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherinlieumorrisGkathriaPooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQssroomaniZettersaf24AnithaRam32SamanalysecssudhaLoveforlifejikky_84caller123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index