Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ash:I accept this...You know something..My sister-in-law got  married recently..i wished her for her first night..Instead of that i told bless you for Con..She asked kya bhabhi???😆😆
am i the only one who thinks everything is going too fast... what is going to happen now once the custody battle has been fought?
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Once custody battle is over..Next comes Yash vs his lovable father heated war for sure
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu: Just wnated to wish you and the family a goodnight Love...Gonna try and make our date in the AM 😉...Night 🤗

@Anituram: Marvelous picture take Dear 👏 👏...True SP should be proud of Yash for standing by his wife but because Yash decided to stand with her against SP's wishes his ego took a beating so he wanna punish Aarti who is the cause of all of this mess but doesn't he realize that by trying to punish Aarti he's hurting the very son he says he loves and what about the girls what will become of them without their mother? SP isn't thinking straight and even if he does get them away from Aarti physically but emotionally and mentally Aarti will always be there cause they will be always thinking or talking about her she what will SP gain in the end...Nothing!!!! 

I would like to see AarYa standing together and fighting SP & Prashant...as for when the custody battle is over guess we'll have to wait til Feb but I can tell you that Yash & SP's relationship will never be the same again if the latter doesn't mend his ways 

@Meena: You're welcome Sweetie! 😊

Off to write my pre-take...Catch you all in the new thread 😉
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA over the weekend but it was a busy one with lots of catching up with friends before the work really starts in the semester! I did read the thread all through out the weekend and enjoyed everyone's takes a lot! From what many of you wrote, it is apparent that the theme of fatherhood is becoming more and more apparent, and actually I am most curious now to see how one Mr. Satyendra Dubey is going to fit into this equation. He stood by Aarti when the truth came out when some of us wondered even about that, so what now? Will he support Prashant in this custody battle for Ansh? For some reason, I can't really see it happening. As much as he might try to convince Prashant to get remarried and start afresh, he is not going to support him in this bid for Ansh... but we can never tell what these CVs have up their sleeves! 😉

Also, I have a feeling that in this TRP game the CVs have done nothing more than to switch around the order of their original story. Maybe they were going to deal with the pregnancy first and then the custody, but they put the pregnancy on hold for a bit because it was not a big number gaining track. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'll be back in a few minutes with the new thread!
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just peeping in,

About the custody battle, I don't know if there's a law in India similar to us, wherein

"A child below 7 yrs should be in the custody of a mother.. Once the child reach the age of 7, he/she will be allowed to choose whom the child wants to live with, either to his/her father or the mother..."

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3