Anamika

Shadi is on hold(Probably).

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
For someday atleast, Shaddi.com is on hold probably...pheww...my viwes abt todays epi are-1.I didnt lyk that part where rano goes to matarani for jeet and then suddenly jeet broke their hug,as if matarani made him remember everything...2.Simran again expresses her feelings through eyes very nicely...there was a longing in her eyes after hug scene,when she said-mujhe pata hai aap mere paas zarur aayenge. 3.Why didnt they show the hug scene a little bit longer?? Kamse kam first-aid teaching ke badle mein ek long hug scene hi dekha dete...4.I didnt xpct jeet to say clearly that he cant marry rano to bebe... Bt thank god usne clearly bol paya. 5.That bracelet,till now jeet didnt notice that it was not the same given by rano?? Isnt it impossible??? Overall the epi was nice. there wasnt much Anamika,bt better than the usual family drama. For the first tym,i feel thoda bad for Rano...bt also happy as a jeeka fan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstarashuBubblyRlizzie1765MrsArnavRajput

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shadi is on hold(Probably)." in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Agree. I dont understand why writers bring Mata Rani into everythingAngry
And I think Jeet should have told clearly to Rano that he cant marry her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I thoroughly enjoyed the episode. Big smileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.