Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mina I think he will have modaks first.. take a quick 3 rounds . or may be he will take short breaks enjoy a couple of more modaks. Finish the race.Settle down between mom and dad. Look at them adoringly, REquest mata for a few more modaks. πŸ˜ƒ
jayvenk thumbnail
may be nikhil has some idea of making a video game too. πŸ˜²
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

This race is for Devas, so Asuras will be missing. As Asuras are not worshipped otherwise there would have been a race of Pratham-pujya Asura🀣
All the participating Devas seem excited & confident of winningπŸ˜† The precap looked good. Surya & Indra in their respective chariot.
yes Kartikeya's expressions were different from his words.

@ Bold :

Yeah.. Meenakshi.. just imagine they try all the Hathkandas to win the race.. and ultimately Ganesh wins it...!! They will like... " WHAT.. But He wasn't even present in the race...?? " πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jayvenk thumbnail
In the promos gannu sweetheart is sitting between his parents!!!! Did they not wonder about their little boy wonder as to why he was not wondering around the universe??? πŸ˜ƒ
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

foram, don't bother much, eldest have always enjoyed their importance till the younger one comes, then you can bully them, once they grow bit olderπŸ˜†
kartikeya got a chance to trap Indra today,  he must be thinking, I am going to come first after all I am DevrajπŸ˜† 

devraj was smiling wen kartikey inturrupted by opposing the decision "ki itne varsho ki mehnat safal hui" but immediately he dot trappedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gopiii thumbnail
The puzzling thing is that devtas also going to be part of the competition. I thought it was to be between Ganesh and Karthikeya only.  Indra's expression was good today when he halfheartedly agreed to make Ganesh pratham poojniya and then his face lit up with devilish smile when Karthik intervened.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sia221

@ Bold :

Yeah.. Meenakshi.. just imagine they try all the Hathkandas to win the race.. and ultimately Ganesh wins it...!! They will like... " WHAT.. But He wasn't even present in the race...?? " πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It will be interesting to see them scheming against each other during the race. I can imagine Suryadev blocking Indra's way through his Sun light. Vayudev is going at Vayu's speed, Indra trying to slow him down through thunder & rain. Both Agnidev & Suryadev trying to block each other's way through's power & Kartikeya laughing at all of them & moving head on his peacock.πŸ˜ƒ
Gopiii thumbnail

It will be interesting to see them scheming against each other during the race. I can imagine Suryadev blocking Indra's way through his Sun light. Vayudev is going at Vayu's speed, Indra trying to slow him down through thunder & rain. Both Agnidev & Suryadev trying to block each other's way through's power & Kartikeya laughing at all of them & moving head on his peacock.πŸ˜ƒ

Now this is what you call power of imagination. Kudos Minaxi. πŸ‘
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Limraina

Now this is what you call power of imagination. Kudos Minaxi. πŸ‘

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Indra & Co. are good inspiration for such race. This reminds me of a Cartoon Olympic, where various cartoon characters are participants in different games & how they try to out smart each other.πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i found kartikeya's points quite valid..esp his taunts towards Indra...Indra wud be saying EXACTLY those words to Ganesh in a few episodes, if not shut up now itself...and even if there is sibling rivalry, ther is no bad blood between the two..it seems like the healthy wish of a teenager to be the best...and in any case, we are talking abt the "jeetendriya"..the one one who conquered all the "indriyas"..he has it in him to be happy for his brother once the competition is over...he loves his brother,is just disgruntled wid the accolades he is getting...