mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Shivji's words were so true,

Participate in the compition but don't bother for victory. Just do your karma in right path. Victory achieved following adharma, is temporaray. Be away from the jealousy in the compition.
Though we all  know the result of this compition but it'll be interesting to see how all are participating in the race of becoming Pratham-pujya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The asurs will be there?? I liked those chariots πŸ˜†
Gannu would have decided to stock up on Modaks, do some thinking. and tada wins the race.
I found that even thought Kartikeya was saying all the right things. His expression was not 😲
It was more like " I am going to win this chotu" πŸ€”
as the competition will start at alaknanda i hope we get to see ganga.i so miss her in the show as much as i miss laxmi and narayana.
i wanna see ganga.she should come for her son atleast.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

well gannu bhaiya is gonna win so we don't have to worry.πŸ˜†
for me mahadeva has become a little boring for me.i hope after this competition there will be some ravana.i am so eagerly waiting for manishjee.
Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayvenk

Gannu would have decided to stock up on Modaks, do some thinking. and tada wins the race.
I found that even thought Kartikeya was saying all the right things. His expression was not 😲
It was more like " I am going to win this chotu" πŸ€”

This race is for Devas, so Asuras will be missing. As Asuras are not worshipped otherwise there would have been a race of Pratham-pujya Asura🀣
All the participating Devas seem excited & confident of winningπŸ˜† The precap looked good. Surya & Indra in their respective chariot.
yes Kartikeya's expressions were different from his words.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i guess his expressions were for devtas not for ganesh.
kuch bhi ho yaar i am totally with kartikey,
being first child i πŸ˜† can understand him well
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucykaede

as the competition will start at alaknanda i hope we get to see ganga.i so miss her in the show as much as i miss laxmi and narayana.

i wanna see ganga.she should come for her son atleast.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

well gannu bhaiya is gonna win so we don't have to worry.πŸ˜†
for me mahadeva has become a little boring for me.i hope after this competition there will be some ravana.i am so eagerly waiting for manishjee.

It will be good to see Ganga, we need viewers to cheer the participants. πŸ˜†
Once rest of them will start the parikrama, Ganesh will finish his part shortly, then all can have ModaksπŸ˜†
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The dialogues are so apt.. simply amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I didn't know even other Devtas took part in this race.. I thought it was just K and Ganesh in the original story..??πŸ˜•
But it will be really interesting to the race.. specially Indra on his Gajraj.. flying thru.. looking forward to his loser expressions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

i guess his expressions were for devtas not for ganesh.
kuch bhi ho yaar i am totally with kartikey,
being first child i πŸ˜† can understand him well

foram, don't bother much, eldest have always enjoyed their importance till the younger one comes, then you can bully them, once they grow bit olderπŸ˜†
kartikeya got a chance to trap Indra today,  he must be thinking, I am going to come first after all I am DevrajπŸ˜† 
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayvenk

Same here.. specially Indra with his Gajraj...πŸ˜†
It looked like a video game being played...πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

The dialogues are so apt.. simply amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I didn't know even other Devtas took part in this race.. I thought it was just K and Ganesh in the original story..??πŸ˜•
But it will be really interesting to the race.. specially Indra on his Gajraj.. flying thru.. looking forward to his loser expressions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes in original story only K & G were in the race. But this version having all the Devas participating will be an additional entertainmentConfused