Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

. (Page 9)

Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
purvi is sanskarri  , she can do thousands of mistake as a human but why this stupid sacrifice when she knows and did everything ??? and she got also chance for fixing everything then why ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07ArVi-liciousLoveTVShows.Sunshine.

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I honestly have neevr seen a more foolish woman than Archana ..how much she trusted this girl and look what she did with that  trust ...

I don't think I can say anything more than this ...
The only good relationship in this show for me was of Archana and Purvi but today even that he been killed with Purvi betraying her mother's trust  like this ...

what a big time hypocrite this girl is ..All the time , I am a good sanskaari beti blah blah blah, going after Punni for sleeping with Malik   ...

Her mother should hang her head down in shame forever and never call anyone anything now because her daughter has totally destroyed her credibility as a good mother .

If Purvi really cared for her mother , she would not have done what she  did .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2013 at 9:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07pch76Saifliciouspari87LoveTVShowssherma-Naresh-.Sunshine.Orchid25

jayashs Senior Member
jayashs
jayashs

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Naresh!

OMG!  So, it is afterall Apavatira (impure) relationship!!!  I really did not expect this out of ArVi!

Cheers,
Jay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolkitty_23.Sunshine.

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

purvi is sanskarri  , she can do thousands of mistake as a human but why this stupid sacrifice when she knows and did everything ??? and she got also chance for fixing everything then why ??
exactly... mistakes happen but they did this intentionally... I would hate to see anyone suffer like Ovi does.. feel bad for her but also agree that it is her mistake to begin with. she started all this.. thats her mistake... but she didnt know what arjun and purvi did.. they could have BOTH said no and not go along with her. 

Mistakes and stupid sacrifices are 2 different things and i dont agree at all with Purvi's sacrifices... that is not showing the right message..

Archana did her best to give Purvi everything and very well taught her how to stand up for herself and for what is right. and that is exactly what Purvi didnt do... 

gaayikaLoveTVShowssherma.Sunshine.

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
now i m not interested in this show... btw 2day ankita looking so beautiful.. i hope she leaves  from this Apavitra Rishta show..

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 January 2013 at 9:44am

pujli07.Sunshine.

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I honestly have neevr seen a more foolish woman than Archana ..how much she trusted this girl and look what she did with that  trust ...

The only good relationship in this show for me was of Archana and Purvi but today even that he been killed with Purvi betraying her mother's trust  like this ...

what a big time hypocrite this girl is ..All the time , I am a good sanskaari beti blah blah blah, going after Punni for sleeping with Malik   ...

Her mother should hang her head down in shame forever and never call anyone anything now because her daughter has totally destroyed her credibility as a good mother .

This show today turned to Apavitra Rishta . shame on Purvi & Arjun . poor Ovi, I say . Purvi cheated her mother .

Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 January 2013 at 9:51am

.Sunshine.sherma

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You are right Tanya... She didnt think of her mother when she made the mistake... and to top it off she went along giving arjun up... she didnt think when the truth comes out how will her mother face the world... she could have done so many other things to get Manav and Archana together if this was not possible. 

Archana taught her how to stand up for what is right and how to fight with this world and Purvi did exactly opposite. I would have loved it if Ekta for once let go of her sacrifice drama which is old now and showed something that relate to the new generation... 

Look at Teju... I bet you if Purvi found out about the truth she would have thought by telling manav she will hurt sachu and savita and all that crap... teju did not think anything like that and just told the entire truth to manav RIGHT AWAY without any delays... i would have loved to see purvi like that too and all the young generation like that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowssherma.Sunshine.

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Archana gave her  life to give this girl a good respectable life .When Archana  was raising her she had no money , no family .All she had was her izzat and the love that she gave to this girl ..
Now purvi has destroyed even that much izzat and the good image that her mother had ..How proud Archna was of her and that she has raised a good daughter but Purvi has let her down big time ...

In all the betrayals that Archana has faced in this show so far ( Manav, Varsha etc etc ) the betrayal by Purvi of her trust is by far the worst ever ... CryToday I am feeling very ver y very sorry for Archana .

pujli07LoveTVShowssherma.Sunshine.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index