LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jkhusi

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Purvi is really a modern girl, she knew what she done in last night but still forced Arjun to marry Ovi .
Poor Arjun but he also knew what he done and still got ready to marry with Ovi . Poor Ovi .

Ovi also knows arjun and purvi love each other still she married to arjun shame on ovi

Ovi's crime is nothing infront of ArVi's crime . shame on them, what they done before marriage, still behaved like masoom people .

Since when is making love with your fiance before wedding a crime

Purvi was sanskaari right and talked about sanskaari and her faltoo balidaan then kya hua . I hate this and its my POV .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07.Sunshine.sherma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ". (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujli07

Purvi is really a morden girl, she knew what she done in last night but still forced Arjun to marry Ovi .
Exactly... agree with you
thats not sacrifice... thats plain stupidity.. and how would her mother face the world.. she didnt think that far.. how was forcing arjun and ovi in a loveless marriage going to solve anything. and arjun did not even speak up that time...

not only that... purvi finds out she is pregnant... just when Ovi announces that their marriage is not consumated.. hint hint... another chance to fix your stupidity..

Purvi & Arjun knew what they done last night but still all that drama happened and when Archana will get to know about this, she will get heart attack and I dont think she will ever believe anyone . Bechara Onir, he is thinking its his baby . and Purvi got to know about her pregnancy much before Ovi announced that .
thats my last hit (Onir to think that its his baby)... if thats true then i am totally done with this show.. i was anyways watching it for Ankita only.. dont feel like watching the show anymore but still stick to it cuz its my timepass during lunch time at work :) but if they go to the extent that purvi made onir believe that its his child then i am done... and that would be sooo silly that a husband who is a gynec did not EVER see his wifes reports...

Even I am watching this show for Ankita. after 6 weeks I will say good bye to this show . she is some 7.5 or 8 months pregnant and its look like Onit think its his baby .

pujli07.Sunshine.sherma

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Purvi is really a modern girl, she knew what she done in last night but still forced Arjun to marry Ovi .
Poor Arjun but he also knew what he done and still got ready to marry with Ovi . Poor Ovi .

Ovi also knows arjun and purvi love each other still she married to arjun shame on ovi

</div><div>
Ovi's crime is nothing infront of ArVi's crime . shame on them, what they done before marriage, still behaved like masoom people .

</strong>
<strong>Purvi was sanskaari right and talked about sanskaari and her faltoo balidaan then kya hua. I hate this and its my POV .

What if purvi is sankari then that means she dont have the right to live to fall in love to make love with her fiance is that a rule for sankari girls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalininaikaathya

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Fine give her that... they were engaged and in love... then why hand him over to someone else knowing that you did this... for your mother.. come on really... what is more shameful for a mother than this... and she could have found 100 other ways to get archana back with her family ESPECIALLY when she knew that archana was not wrong. it was just a matter of clearing misunderstandings rt.. today or tomorrow... there was no need to ruin another life to fix one

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycegaayikaadittypari87LoveTVShows.Sunshine.shermaLinda25

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Fine give her that... they were engaged and in love... then why hand him over to someone else knowing that you did this... for your mother.. come on really... what is more shameful for a mother than this... and she could have found 100 other ways to get archana back with her family ESPECIALLY when she knew that archana was not wrong. it was just a matter of clearing misunderstandings rt.. today or tomorrow... there was no need to ruin another life to fix one

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyce

Orga

Orga

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

It's not a crime..it's a sin. A HUGE sin.
In our culture and religion..people should only making love after marriage..as husband and wife.
Even if they are only 1 day or 1 minutes from getting married..they should not do that.
It is a HUGE sin. HUGEEE...

Shame on Arjun and Purvi..HUGE shame.

Poor Archana, poor ovi and poor onir.
Because of these two idiots..the family will get HUGE humiliation.
What has ekta done to the show..it's totally ruin the pavitra rishta name.

I want to throw up..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87LoveTVShowssherma.Sunshine.

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

</div><div>

</strong>
<strong>Purvi was sanskaari right and talked about sanskaari and her faltoo balidaan then kya hua. I hate this and its my POV .

What if purvi is sankari then that means she dont have the right to live to fall in love to make love with her fiance is that a rule for sankari girls

For me all this things come after marriage not before marriage but she done this all before marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Orga

It's not a crime..it's a sin. A HUGE sin.
In our culture and religion..people should only making love after marriage..as husband and wife.
Even if they are only 1 day or 1 minutes from getting married..they should not do that.
It is a HUGE sin. HUGEEE...

Shame on Arjun and Purvi..HUGE shame.

Poor Archana, poor ovi and poor onir.
Because of these two idiots..the family will get HUGE humiliation.
What has ekta done to the show..it's totally ruin the pavitra rishta name.

I want to throw up..

Agree Agree agree with you

pujli07.Sunshine.sherma

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.