. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Purvi is really a modern girl, she knew what she done in last night but still forced Arjun to marry Ovi .
Poor Arjun but he also knew what he done and still got ready to marry with Ovi . Poor Ovi .

Ovi also knows arjun and purvi love each other still she married to arjun shame on ovi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanchicareshma28adittyTheDreamCatchercrazygirl4RDaathyaashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ". (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Originally posted by pujli07

Purvi is really a morden girl, she knew what she done in last night but still forced Arjun to marry Ovi .

Exactly... agree with you
thats not sacrifice... thats plain stupidity.. and how would her mother face the world.. she didnt think that far.. how was forcing arjun and ovi in a loveless marriage going to solve anything. and arjun did not even speak up that time...

not only that... purvi finds out she is pregnant... just when Ovi announces that their marriage is not consumated.. hint hint... another chance to fix your stupidity..

Purvi & Arjun knew what they done last night but still all that drama happened and when Archana will get to know about this, she will get heart attack and I dont think she will ever believe anyone . Bechara Onir, he is thinking its his baby .

Onir is world famous gynac. So i think he knows that the baby is not his

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningadittygaayikaashfaque2012

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Originally posted by Ashi22

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

thank god purvi will leave deshmukh house at least no tantrum 
How can it Possible in BT showLOLLOL

may be not possible but we can expect at least less ,can we ?

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

Purvi is really a morden girl, she knew what she done in last night but still forced Arjun to marry Ovi .

thats not sacrifice... thats plain stupidity.. and how would her mother face the world.. she didnt think that far.. how was forcing arjun and ovi in a loveless marriage going to solve anything. and arjun did not even speak up that time...

not only that... purvi finds out she is pregnant... just when Ovi announces that their marriage is not consumated.. hint hint... another chance to fix your stupidity..

Purvi & Arjun knew what they done last night but still all that drama happened and when Archana will get to know about this, she will get heart attack and I dont think she will ever believe anyone . Bechara Onir, he is thinking its his baby .

Onir is world famous gynac. So i think he knows that the baby is not his

onir definitely knows that he is not biological father of this child ,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningadittyashfaque2012

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jkhusi

Purvi is really a modern girl, she knew what she done in last night but still forced Arjun to marry Ovi .
Poor Arjun but he also knew what he done and still got ready to marry with Ovi . Poor Ovi .

Ovi also knows arjun and purvi love each other still she married to arjun shame on ovi

Ovi's crime is nothing infront of ArVi's crime . shame on them, what they done before marriage, still behaved like masoom people .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningpujli07.Sunshine.sherma

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jkhusi

Ovi's crime is nothing infront of ArVi's crime . shame on them, what they done before marriage, still behaved like masoom people .

Since when is making love with your fiance before wedding a crime

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

caribbeanchicaadittyTheDreamCatcheraathyaashfaque2012

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thanks

pujli07

pujli07

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Purvi & Arjun knew what they done last night but still all that drama happened and when Archana will get to know about this, she will get heart attack and I dont think she will ever believe anyone . Bechara Onir, he is thinking its his baby . and Purvi got to know about her pregnancy much before Ovi announced that .
thats my last hit (Onir to think that its his baby)... if thats true then i am totally done with this show.. i was anyways watching it for Ankita only.. dont feel like watching the show anymore but still stick to it cuz its my timepass during lunch time at work :) but if they go to the extent that purvi made onir believe that its his child then i am done... and that would be sooo silly that a husband who is a gynec did not EVER see his wifes reports...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.