Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

11/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 5)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

I really have not much time so never really got to post my analysis of the episodes. That's okay honey! Big smile

The antakshari game was nice but was really emotional and sad..I wished for some happy songs and fun because there's been too much of sadness recently Unhappy I guess the songs were needed to show the emotions of each family member. Ermm

I really liked Mayank pulling the sheets and finding Gunjan sleeping and then watching her sleep so peacefully Day Dreaming...if only Rachana hadn't come and spoilt the moment Angry

Vihaan's evilness has started and he's gonna frame Gunjan...he's definitely trying to separate the sisters and I suspect he'll blackmail Gunjan to get engaged to him if that happens as per the SBS..but I hope Gunjan doesn't succumb to his blackmail and reveals his true colours to the family..Who knows, she might have no choice! CryI'm sure many won't believe her but Shail might and maybe Mayank after all that happened its like deja vu again and he will trust Gunjan this time and maybe support her and hence they might become friends again (I feel CV's aren't giving up the idea of Gunjan-Mayank jodi because they're emphasizing scenes of them in every episode)

Judging on the precap I feel that Rohit will tell Gunjan what Vihaan is upto and she'll be able to intervene and do something bout it

Conclusion: The love pentagon still goes on LOL  Of course, it must go on! ROFL

It pleasures me to see you here! Hug

Lovely write up!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by Gewels

What is Vihaan's primary goal? Not blackmail, but love. Is it possible he believes Gunjan is in love with him and so he is doing everything to force her to go public? I say this because i recall how happy he was when he thought Gunjan was his bride 2b. His parents adore Rachna, so maybe he feels that he can't go against them? IDK but i feel that this whole saga is about enabling Gunjan to declare the feelings he thinks she has. The humiliation of Rachna is just collateral damage. Why? because he talks about tests and bravery, there is mention of how he thinks Rachna is a fool. His primary aim is to get the engagement called off followed by Vihaan as the knight in shining armour to Gunjan. He does not want 2b blamed 4 that at any cost.
vihaan s only motive is revenge. He was humiliated by the girls in front of all his friends and he had to endure a fiancee swap!!!! When he came to know gunjan was his fiancee he was happy as gunjan was the only girl who never fawned over him like everyone else. She gave it back to him and the challenge excited him. He probably dreamt this game of who is superior would continue their entire lives . Gunjan played the ultimate trick on him the day he proposed in front of the world he wants to insult her the same way in front of her loved ones. Who knows he expects the docile garg family to agree for a fiancee swap like it happened with mayank.

Ditto VibzBig smile

kashishrocks-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

i liked that maynak's style of answering to seema I love it too!!! That was very apt! Clap
i dont think he will blackmail gunjan... he wanted to take revenge from her in public... blackmailing means in private...
that is my pov... no offense..
but i could not understand his statement  of tablets for being brave coz she would need more of it  today if anyone has idea of that Maybe it is an indication. Wink

and what about chaya ? whom she will defend? gunjan or rachna?? If Chhaya knows what exactly is happening to Gunjan, she will support her because obviously Rachna will over react! But if she doesn't know, I think she'll still support Gunjan because she knows that Gunjan put the extra effort to oragnise the show for Rachna's sake! This will be the final blow to the rift. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Here you go RivaHug

Please tell me if it works okay? Wink

kashishrocks-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny-Eris-

kashishrocks Goldie
kashishrocks
kashishrocks

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by kashishrocks

Today's episode was good, finally v got to know half plan of vihan, firstly antakshiri scene was enjoying and emotional too as everyone was sad about rachna's bidaai, mayank gunjan scenes r just to depict their broken heart, mayank admiring gunjan when she is sleeping and dhol scene shows that they r unable to move on specially mayank, i guess mayank cannot accept charu until gunjan lives there, rachna crying for pimples was a sweet scene, any girl wil get upset if she wil get pimples before her engagement day, she was looking cute and the most important highlight of the episode, vihan calling gunjan and dancing with her, even gunjan was feeling uncomfortable with such close steps, but she dint properly understood vihan's intentions, vihan's friend clicking pictures of them indicates that he wants to ruin her image in front of everyone, he has become really evil, he wil surely hurt both the sisters to a great extent, and about precap, vihan's friend is telling something to gunjan which is not shown to us, is it vihan's another plan or his friend is revealing his intentions is about to see!

Wonderful write up dear!!! So direct and concise!
You pointed out that Mayank would not accept Charu until Gunjan lives there! That's a very strong point since the presence of an ex certainly makes it harder to move on!

Thanks vanny, i m glad u liked it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

kashishrocks Goldie
kashishrocks
kashishrocks

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Apologies for the late analysis! I was super busy.

Finding the right theme for yesterday's episode was a bit difficult, so I decided to go with one that screamed out the most: Obsession!

Obsession

"Obsession is the single most waste human activity, because with an obsession, you keep coming back and again to the same question and never get an answer" - Norman Mailer

The characters all seem to have some sort of obsession or the other in yesterday's episode; some were prominent whilst some were very subtle.

Mayank is certainly obsessed with Gunjan, no doubt about that. But I would say the relationship has now only been reduced to that of obsession, the "love" was all an infatuation because if that's love then, I'll have no choice but to call it "selfish love" or "toxic love". All it does is hurt people - Gunjan, Charu and the entire family, but Mayank is too bullheaded to see that!

At the beginning, I was wondering what made him leave the room and go play the game - Charu? Or Gunjan? But then I realised, it was neither. It was the bhai in him that made him go. I loved that very much! The first song he sang to Rachna was very endearing. However, the second song was certainly inspired by Gunjan. He made no qualms to get up and start dancing with Gunjan, thus ignoring the rest of the family, including his wife. His obsession with Gunjan pushed him to start dancing freely with her, but anger mixed with the obsession made him continue! He kept blocking her path when she was clearly uncomfortable, meaning that he will not allow her to move on in life until his obsession is over, which may take a very long time. Him beating the drum very angrily looking at Gunjan means that he will find something else to take his anger out on that will simultaneously hurt Gunjan. And I have a feeling that it would be Charu! Mayank only circled her half way before standing still beating the drum, meaning that he will try as much to trap Gunjan in his obsession but will not succeed hence, him standing to one end, looking at Gunjan. Interestingly, Charu, clad in a green sari came to him looking angry. The green sari clearly indicates envy. She is obviously obsessed with envying Gunjan. Yes it's an obsession since she equates all her anger and mishaps to Gunjan. She stalked towards Mayank angry and suddenly smiled, totally in sync with her character traits and definitely means that she will face all odds to be with Mayank. What was even more interesting was her spinning Mayank in a circle. His circle around Gunjan was not complete but he circled twice with Charu! He was always the one surrounding Gunjan, but he's equal with Charu, also whilst circling with Mayank, Charu's green sari was blocked with the white shawl to the outside, meaning that Mayank will cover all her envy and hatred towards Gunjan eventually. Mayank did not break out of Charu's reverie until the elders stopped them, meaning that they will soon be in a world of their own!

Coming to the scene in the room, Mayank once again, displayed his obsession by watching the sleeping Gunjan. Gunjan was covered with a soft pink and white blanket, which indicates a tender cover of love and nurture. By mistake, Mayank lifted the cover and stopped which just revealed a bit of her, even her hair was concealing most of her face. This indicates that Gunjan was always covered and protected by love because of her tender and care for others. But Mayank accidentally lifted that cover when she's most vulnerable, that is, during her acid attack post-trauma. He stared at her for a while but that was broken by Rachna, that certainly indicates that he will not allowed to emotionally hurt her in the future. Someone will always stop him!

Vihaan is the other obsessed character! However, he's not an obsessed lover! He's just obsessed with winning and revenge! It clearly shows how important these two things are to him! And the latter will be achieved by using Gunjan and Rachna. And these two are so naive to not get the gist of this intricate plan! Vihaan throwing the dart and getting a bulls-eye certainly indicate that Vihaan will succeed in his plan. The precap looks suspicious, I think his friend is also a pawn in this game of Vihaan!

Rachna is obsessed with alot of things, less said the better! I was too angry looking at Rachna behaving so immaturely for a simple pimple!

Sorry for my rant and this is seriously a quick analysis. Apologies for any mistake and this is clearly not my regular writing style.

Wonderful analysis as usual vanny, i know your regular writing style, but your quick analysis is no less dear, its wonderful!

Edited by kashishrocks - 13 January 2013 at 4:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index