Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

11/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 4)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by smruti1981

then doors for rajiv to enter rachna's life will be closed forever...Shocked
and what about vihan? he never liked rachna... only flirting with her for take revenge... will he accept rachna???

No no...she'll choose Vihaan! But Vihaan would not carry on the relationship! When she chooses Vihaan, she'll end up losing both her sister and Vihaan and our hero Rajeev enters the door saving the damsel in distress!Wink
spot on dear. Rajeev will be a compromise . The couple s stories will only begin with marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

no words to say about your analysis...please carry on and make us happy too by ur art of analyzing which is none other that god gift... 

I would shamelessly assume this is for me! ROFL

But I would like to thank you on behalf of myself, Vibz and Sharitha Di since they're as wonderful as you described! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@Riva - Sorry baby, I know you left me a note on the last thread. But I was super busy! Embarrassed I'll definitely try to convert them to DM for you! Wink

Miss you! Love you!!! 

@Kevin - You better try and show up! Angry I'm joking! But please come and help us move the thread along by sharing your thoughts! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

spot on dear. Rajeev will be a compromise . The couple s stories will only begin with marriage.

But Vibzy, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the show?

Ah well...I guess that's how a serial must move on na?

kashishrocksbrat2008-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

today charu is too good... what an antakshari .. all songs were on mrg of daughter n sister...gunjan danced with dholu... wow...rachan was in full over confidence while dancingPinch That's true! Rachna was singing as if she's just too sure that she soon be moving out! Ouch

about morning scene: yaa mayank still loves gunjan..he was watching gunjan when she was sleeping. he became pleasant  when he seen her. but suddenly he came sad i could not understand mean of that... seema n sageeta have started to be tensed for charu...coz she is not being involved in preparation of eng..

gunjan got call from vihan for rehearsal  when rachna was crying for pimples on her face...
when gunjan informed him that she is crying, vihan told her to give tablets of bahaduri which she would have more need future... is it hintQuestion Maybe it is a hint! Shocked I totally missed that! 

3rd part is shocking... i did not guess ever...gunjan and vihan are dancing and some vihan's friend is clicking photo of both of them...Shocked
but while dancing with vihan, gunjan is getting wrong vibrations from vihan...Confused

but precap: vihan's friend is informing about vihan's plan gunjan... may be vihan will be eng with rachna only bcz of that...ROFL I don't think he'll engage Rachna! Wink

now let us wait and watch...

Thanks for the highlights! Wonderful! Clap

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 12 January 2013 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Today's episode was good, finally v got to know half plan of vihan, firstly antakshiri scene was enjoying and emotional too as everyone was sad about rachna's bidaai, mayank gunjan scenes r just to depict their broken heart, mayank admiring gunjan when she is sleeping and dhol scene shows that they r unable to move on specially mayank, i guess mayank cannot accept charu until gunjan lives there, rachna crying for pimples was a sweet scene, any girl wil get upset if she wil get pimples before her engagement day, she was looking cute and the most important highlight of the episode, vihan calling gunjan and dancing with her, even gunjan was feeling uncomfortable with such close steps, but she dint properly understood vihan's intentions, vihan's friend clicking pictures of them indicates that he wants to ruin her image in front of everyone, he has become really evil, he wil surely hurt both the sisters to a great extent, and about precap, vihan's friend is telling something to gunjan which is not shown to us, is it vihan's another plan or his friend is revealing his intentions is about to see!

Wonderful write up dear!!! Clap Clap So direct and concise! 

You pointed out that Mayank would not accept Charu until Gunjan lives there! That's a very strong point since the presence of an ex certainly makes it harder to move on! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocks-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

AAKRI  BAAZI ---THE  FINAL MOVE
     Mayank pacing in his room thinking abt gunjan,s advice and request  to come and be apart of the celebration for Rachna,s sake.

It is not easy for him to let go of his pride but eventually he does (Thanks to charu who kind of instigates him to run out of the room by falling all over himROFL)
    It was not easy but he did let go - does it mean he is willing to try afterallConfused
    I have my doubts is it the motivation (Gunjan) or Pressure(Charu) which made him comply??ConfusedConfused I think it's the brother instinct in him...but I guess that can boil down to motivation from Gunjan! Wink
    The songs from shail & Dayal were typical of a  parents emotions. Heart-warming! Ouch

Sangeetha,s song from the movie prem rog  was typical of packing her off saying she is no more welcome backAngry not that sangeetha cares too much abt rachnaAngryAngry Totally expected! LOL She probably sang that on behalf of her and Seema! ROFL

Mayank  was full of energy with the song Doli sajja ke rakna  initially  and when Gunjan invited the bride,s brother to dance it all went wrong

The beating of the drums  around gunjan was like venting his anger around the  centre of his frustration. Did that help ?ConfusedAm not sureConfusedConfused Maybe when Charu started dancing it helped!!! ROFL

He giving a watch to Rachna as a gift was a genuine gesture of an older brother
 But definetly gunjan,s calm face as she was sleeping did soothe some of the pain for himErmm The guy is obsessed! Angry

Shail all worked up with the arrangements hits  her knee on to a chair which was in the path. 
  It hurt her alot . Did it mean an obstacle in the path of the on coming event????ConfusedConfused. Yes, that's exactly what it indicates! The highlight of that part was that Dayal quickly came to her aid! Which means that Dayal will not get angry the next time something happens, he will support her! Approveis it an indication??.well ! not much attention was paid to it and let it go.
  will this ignorance cost  them pain?????Confused Everything costs pain! Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional! Wink

Rachna  having a panic attack  and hyperventilating  over her pimples  just brought the thoughts back of another event where she was bothered abt her pimple and things fell apart for her.Broken HeartCry

Yes! her meeting with Rajeev at the cafe  where things never went as she anticipated. 
    Will  history repeat again ???? Broken HeartCry I hope so! The girl over reacts!!!! Angry Angry
 Logically there is no connection , it is  a probable connection of events Embarrassed

Gunjan  trusting vihaan blindly  and very naively participating in the rehearsal without knowing what is in store- Totally taking a blind leap of faith with Vihaan _ is he worth it??. No guy/man is ever worth it! Angry

Will he be around to balance her out or will she go crashing down head firstDead - We have wait for that answer patientlyROFL I think, eventually, he will! Embarrassed

Vihaan hitting the dart board -bulls eye did  seal it .That it is his Aakri Baazi ( Final move) in this game of  Deciept and he is all ready to execute it Angry

My confusion- why was his friend clicking pictures with the flash onDead  was it for gunjan to know? No no...the flash wasn't on! LOL It was just to show the viewers that the friend was clicking the pictures! 
I think vihaan is going to post those pics all over the engagement venueConfused or is he going to BLACKMAIL  her????? I have no clue! I think blackmail would be less embarrassing...Ermm
How does that help  his plan- does anybody know itConfusedEmbarrassed He'll have evidence! Ouch

Precap- Does look like Vihaan,s plan is  taking on full swingConfusedOr is the plan being sabotaged by vihaan,s confidant? Shocked  Patiently wait till Monday to know what,s cooking????????Angry 

That was fantastic Di!!! I love it!!! Clap Clap

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 12 January 2013 at 1:06pm

kashishrocksbrat2008-Eris-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index