Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

11/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 3)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Apologies for the late analysis! Embarrassed I was super busy. Hug

Finding the right theme for yesterday's episode was a bit difficult, so I decided to go with one that screamed out the most: Obsession!

Obsession

"Obsession is the single most waste human activity, because with an obsession, you keep coming back and again to the same question and never get an answer" - Norman Mailer

The characters all seem to have some sort of obsession or the other in yesterday's episode; some were prominent whilst some were very subtle.

Mayank is certainly obsessed with Gunjan, no doubt about that. But I would say the relationship has now only been reduced to that of obsession, the "love" was all an infatuation because if that's love then, I'll have no choice but to call it "selfish love" or "toxic love". All it does is hurt people - Gunjan, Charu and the entire family, but Mayank is too bullheaded to see that! 

At the beginning, I was wondering what made him leave the room and go play the game - Charu? Or Gunjan? But then I realised, it was neither. It was the bhai in him that made him go. I loved that very much! The first song he sang to Rachna was very endearing. However, the second song was certainly inspired by Gunjan. He made no qualms to get up and start dancing with Gunjan, thus ignoring the rest of the family, including his wife. His obsession with Gunjan pushed him to start dancing freely with her, but anger mixed with the obsession made him continue! He kept blocking her path when she was clearly uncomfortable, meaning that he will not allow her to move on in life until his obsession is over, which may take a very long time. Him beating the drum very angrily looking at Gunjan means that he will find something else to take his anger out on that will simultaneously hurt Gunjan. And I have a feeling that it would be Charu! Mayank only circled her half way before standing still beating the drum, meaning that he will try as much to trap Gunjan in his obsession but will not succeed hence, him standing to one end, looking at Gunjan. Interestingly, Charu, clad in a green sari came to him looking angry. The green sari clearly indicates envy. She is obviously obsessed with envying Gunjan. Yes it's an obsession since she equates all her anger and mishaps to Gunjan. She stalked towards Mayank angry and suddenly smiled, totally in sync with her character traits and definitely means that she will face all odds to be with Mayank. What was even more interesting was her spinning Mayank in a circle. His circle around Gunjan was not complete but he circled twice with Charu! He was always the one surrounding Gunjan, but he's equal with Charu, also whilst circling with Mayank, Charu's green sari was blocked with the white shawl to the outside, meaning that Mayank will cover all her envy and hatred towards Gunjan eventually. Mayank did not break out of Charu's reverie until the elders stopped them, meaning that they will soon be in a world of their own! 

Coming to the scene in the room, Mayank once again, displayed his obsession by watching the sleeping Gunjan. Gunjan was covered with a soft pink and white blanket, which indicates a tender cover of love and nurture. By mistake, Mayank lifted the cover and stopped which just revealed a bit of her, even her hair was concealing most of her face. This indicates that Gunjan was always covered and protected by love because of her tender and care for others. But Mayank accidentally lifted that cover when she's most vulnerable, that is, during her acid attack post-trauma. He stared at her for a while but that was broken by Rachna, that certainly indicates that he will not allowed to emotionally hurt her in the future. Someone will always stop him! Approve

Vihaan is the other obsessed character! However, he's not an obsessed lover! He's just obsessed with winning and revenge! It clearly shows how important these two things are to him! And the latter will be achieved by using Gunjan and Rachna. And these two are so naive to not get the gist of this intricate plan! Vihaan throwing the dart and getting a bulls-eye certainly indicate that Vihaan will succeed in his plan. The precap looks suspicious, I think his friend is also a pawn in this game of Vihaan! 

Rachna is obsessed with alot of things, less said the better! I was too angry looking at Rachna behaving so immaturely for a simple pimple! Angry 

Sorry for my rant and this is seriously a quick analysis. Apologies for any mistake and this is clearly not my regular writing style. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Fantastic rant Mo!!!

If the episode can make someone like you rant then it was really something!!! Like the way you explained the half and the full turns . I leave the colours to you coz you are an expert Tongue. Mayank is a guy who loves attention he accepted charu to prove a point in front of gunjan and somewhere charu s obsession touched him in a weird way. There were always two sides of a coin and you can end up feeling high that there is someone who s so crazy about you. Probably that s the reason he had no problems choosing charu over gunjan. Will reply in detail later.

kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by vibz88

I updated my take on page 1. Posting it again here -

What i think might happen after
watching the precap is Gunjan is
being led into the trap. Vihaan s
friend is not about to betray him
he will instead cook a story
which will have Gunjan all
concerned about him and she
will rush to find him. Vihaan will
make sure the entire family sees
them and the pictures will be the
final blow on Gunjan s character
assassination. Mayank has always
been ready to doubt gunjan on
the drop of a hat but this might
actually make him want to give
charu a chance. Shayl will stand
by gunjan . Rachna will be upset
with gunjan but things might
smoothened out and the
marriage is still on.

marriage is still onQuestion
@vibz
i mentioned earlier the same thing as you are. but now question arrives that what about rachna?

logically the marriage is on as the producers might want to continue this drama and milk the cow dry for high trps. We might get a second dhamaka on the wedding day with rajeev saving the day. Rachna will have to chose between gunjan and vihaan i guess she will choose vihaan and a rift between sisters.

kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Sleeping Beauty. I love it!!! Clap Clap Fantastic!!!

I did not see the first part of the episode yesterday coz of a power failure and i just dint feel there was anything in the episode at all. I finally did catch the episode now and now am on a writing spree LOL. LOL! LOL And you were complaining! *SMH*

Poor mayank gets inspired by Gunjan s words and decides to go down to the 'sangeet' and Sleeping beauty charu accompanies him grudgingly. As usual! Strange thing is...she always follows Mayank like a good wife perhaps? Indicates that eventually, she'll prove to be the ideal wife that Mayank always wanted! Wink

Gunjan serves tea to Seema who declines it. Hot Tea in the cold weather would definately give Seema and Sangeeta relief but they did not accept it clearly indicating they would prefer suffering rather than take Gunjan s help. Certainly expected! They are yet to learn their lessons! 
During the sangeet Gunjan was sitting next to shayl and Dayal while Rachna was next to Mayank. A clear division of who will stand next to whom after Vihaan s final blow Question Charu s earlier warning s to Gunjan to stay away from Rachna s life makes me think Charu will offer her shoulder to Rachna thus getting a bit close to Mayank!!! I love this point!!! Clap I was thinking about that too...but didn't know what to make of it yet.

The songs were beautiful and my favourite was Yeh betiyan to babul ki raniyan hai. Rachna herself sings Mein sasural nahi jaongi hinting she is not going to her inlaw s house anytime in the near future. Either the marriage gets postponed or she stays in a separate house with no inlaws and only her husband. Mayank on the other hand gets full josh when Gunjan sings aaj hai sagai sun ladki ke bhai for dholu, probably he just cant think except the obvious . He gets up to dance and beat the dhol to remove his frustration in front of the bonfire - the agni in front of which he had taken vows with charu!!! Or rather the same agni in front of which he thought he took vows with gunjan Cry . I left the songs for you to dissect since I'll have to Google the English translations and all that! Embarrassed I thought that's exactly what the song that Rachna sung indicated! And interestingly, she went straight into her father's arms, indicating that he'll protect her from the hurt and betrayal she's about to experience!

The next day morning he comes to the girl s room and is trying to wake rachna. He is talking loudly and also lifts the blanket . Any normal person does get disturbed when that happens but Gunjan is sleeping peacefully while Mayank s hand moves to touch her. Does nt Sleeping Beauty wake up when her true love kisses her?? Ah! Spot on dear!!! I love it! Perfect indication that Mayank was never the Prince Charming for Gunjan, just another person she encountered during the journey of life! WinkHere mayank s presence has no effect on gunjan . Rachna interrupts the poignant moment and Mayank gives her a gift a new watch clearly indicating Rachna s time is about to change!!! I completely forgot about the symbolism of the watch! Glad you mentioned it! But Mayank gave her the watch...does that mean that her new beginning will begin with a new understanding with Mayank? She's a bit bitter these days towards the MayAn rishta. Maybe she'll understand what it means in true love and will relate this to Mayank!

On the other hand Shayl experiences an adchan when talking to Dayal but they move on with Shayl holding Dayal s hand. Dayal is a man who on every instance gets angry with Shayl but never for long. It usually takes some time but she manages to convince him but will she be able to make him trust gunjan ??? Yes, she will! Dayal is OBSESSED with his wife's attention! LOL

Rachna the sleeping beauty who lives in her own little dream world is upset over a pimpleConfused. A small mark which scars her physical beauty does she know somewhere that her relation is surely superficial and has no actual substance???? Probably she does know that subconsciously, hence, she's trying to be perfect physically to hide the emotional wreck she'll soon experience! Ouch

Vihaan s master plan is indeed cheap. Anything surprising there? ConfusedHe calls gunjan for dance practice. This is not the first time the two have danced together. During the masked ball and the senorita number gunjan was always full of life and danced without a care but this time she never looked into his eyes. A basic lack of trust or she was uncomfortable as they were alone or was it vihaan was encroaching her personal space or was it physical awareness Wink??? You made me crack up at "physical awareness" ROFL It could be that indeed! Since only when one is physically aware of the other then the discomfort steps in! Wink

What i think might happen after watching the precap is Gunjan is being led into the trap. Vihaan s friend is not about to betray him he will instead cook a story which will have Gunjan all concerned about him and she will rush to find him. Vihaan will make sure the entire family sees them and the pictures will be the final blow on Gunjan s character assassination. Mayank has always been ready to doubt gunjan on the drop of a hat but this might actually make him want to give charu a chance. Shayl will stand by gunjan . Rachna will be upset with gunjan but things might smoothened out and the marriage is still on. Totally agree! Thumbs Up

Thank you everyone for actually taking the time out to read this Hug. Come on guys its a long weekend lets put our thinking caps on and discuss the future track as well as the episode Awww...I know this doesn't really mean me, but I'll surely try! Wink LOL Hug

kashishrockschacha_chaudhri-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Fantastic rant Mo!!!

If the episode can make someone like you rant then it was really something!!! Like the way you explained the half and the full turns . I leave the colours to you coz you are an expert Tongue. Mayank is a guy who loves attention he accepted charu to prove a point in front of gunjan and somewhere charu s obsession touched him in a weird way. There were always two sides of a coin and you can end up feeling high that there is someone who s so crazy about you. Probably that s the reason he had no problems choosing charu over gunjan. Will reply in detail later.

Thank you! Hug

Oh, you certainly know what I mean! Angry LOL

Ah! The colours are indeed something special to add! Wink Yes, the circles are important since life always come to a full circle! And it looks like Mayank's will with Charu! Wink 

Don't rush...we have lots of attention to get! Wink ROFL

kashishrockschacha_chaudhri-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

then doors for rajiv to enter rachna's life will be closed forever...Shocked
and what about vihan? he never liked rachna... only flirting with her for take revenge... will he accept rachna???

No no...she'll choose Vihaan! But Vihaan would not carry on the relationship! When she chooses Vihaan, she'll end up losing both her sister and Vihaan and our hero Rajeev enters the door saving the damsel in distress! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index