Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

11/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

AAKRI  BAAZI ---THE  FINAL MOVE
     Mayank pacing in his room thinking abt gunjan,s advice and request  to come and be apart of the celebration for Rachna,s sake.

It is not easy for him to let go of his pride but eventually he does (Thanks to charu who kind of instigates him to run out of the room by falling all over himROFL)
    It was not easy but he did let go - does it mean he is willing to try afterallConfused
    I have my doubts is it the motivation (Gunjan) or Pressure(Charu) which made him comply??ConfusedConfused
    The songs from shail & Dayal were typical of a  parents emotions. 

Sangeetha,s song from the movie prem rog  was typical of packing her off saying she is no more welcome backAngry not that sangeetha cares too much abt rachnaAngryAngry

Mayank  was full of energy with the song Doli sajja ke rakna  initially  and when Gunjan invited the bride,s brother to dance it all went wrong

The beating of the drums  around gunjan was like venting his anger around the  centre of his frustration. Did that help ?ConfusedAm not sureConfusedConfused

He giving a watch to Rachna as a gift was a genuine gesture of an older brother
 But definetly gunjan,s calm face as she was sleeping did soothe some of the pain for himErmm

Shail all worked up with the arrangements hits  her knee on to a chair which was in the path. 
  It hurt her alot . Did it mean an obstacle in the path of the on coming event????ConfusedConfused. is it an indication??.well ! not much attention was paid to it and let it go.
  will this ignorance cost  them pain?????Confused

Rachna  having a panic attack  and hyperventilating  over her pimples  just brought the thoughts back of another event where she was bothered abt her pimple and things fell apart for her.Broken HeartCry

Yes! her meeting with Rajeev at the cafe  where things never went as she anticipated. 
    Will  history repeat again ???? Broken HeartCry
 Logically there is no connection , it is  a probable connection of events Embarrassed

Gunjan  trusting vihaan blindly  and very naively participating in the rehearsal without knowing what is in store- Totally taking a blind leap of faith with Vihaan _ is he worth it??.

Will he be around to balance her out or will she go crashing down head firstDead - We have wait for that answer patientlyROFL

Vihaan hitting the dart board -bulls eye did  seal it .That it is his Aakri Baazi ( Final move) in this game of  Deciept and he is all ready to execute it Angry

My confusion- why was his friend clicking pictures with the flash onDead  was it for gunjan to know? 
I think vihaan is going to post those pics all over the engagement venueConfused or is he going to BLACKMAIL  her?????
How does that help  his plan- does anybody know itConfusedEmbarrassed

Precap- Does look like Vihaan,s plan is  taking on full swingConfusedOr is the plan being sabotaged by vihaan,s confidant? Shocked  Patiently wait till Monday to know what,s cooking????????Angry

Edited by brat2008 - 11 January 2013 at 6:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I really have not much time so never really got to post my analysis of the episodes

The antakshari game was nice but was really emotional and sad..I wished for some happy songs and fun because there's been too much of sadness recently Unhappy

I really liked Mayank pulling the sheets and finding Gunjan sleeping and then watching her sleep so peacefully Day Dreaming...if only Rachana hadn't come and spoilt the moment Angry

Vihaan's evilness has started and he's gonna frame Gunjan...he's definitely trying to separate the sisters and I suspect he'll blackmail Gunjan to get engaged to him if that happens as per the SBS..but I hope Gunjan doesn't succumb to his blackmail and reveals his true colours to the family..I'm sure many won't believe her but Shail might and maybe Mayank afterall that happened its like deja vu again and he will trust Gunjan this time and maybe support her and hence they might become friends again (I feel CV's aren't giving up the idea of Gunjan-Mayank jodi because they're emphasizing scenes of them in every episode)

Judging on the precap I feel that Rohit will tell Gunjan what Vihaan is upto and she'll be able to intervene and do something bout it

Conclusion: The love pentagon still goes on LOL  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
What is Vihaan's primary goal? Not blackmail, but love. Is it possible he believes Gunjan is in love with him and so he is doing everything to force her to go public? I say this because i recall how happy he was when he thought Gunjan was his bride 2b. His parents adore Rachna, so maybe he feels that he can't go against them? IDK but i feel that this whole saga is about enabling Gunjan to declare the feelings he thinks she has. The humiliation of Rachna is just collateral damage. Why? because he talks about tests and bravery, there is mention of how he thinks Rachna is a fool. His primary aim is to get the engagement called off followed by Vihaan as the knight in shining armour to Gunjan. He does not want 2b blamed 4 that at any cost.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

What is Vihaan's primary goal? Not blackmail, but love. Is it possible he believes Gunjan is in love with him and so he is doing everything to force her to go public? I say this because i recall how happy he was when he thought Gunjan was his bride 2b. His parents adore Rachna, so maybe he feels that he can't go against them? IDK but i feel that this whole saga is about enabling Gunjan to declare the feelings he thinks she has. The humiliation of Rachna is just collateral damage. Why? because he talks about tests and bravery, there is mention of how he thinks Rachna is a fool. His primary aim is to get the engagement called off followed by Vihaan as the knight in shining armour to Gunjan. He does not want 2b blamed 4 that at any cost.
vihaan s only motive is revenge. He was humiliated by the girls in front of all his friends and he had to endure a fiancee swap!!!! When he came to know gunjan was his fiancee he was happy as gunjan was the only girl who never fawned over him like everyone else. She gave it back to him and the challenge excited him. He probably dreamt this game of who is superior would continue their entire lives . Gunjan played the ultimate trick on him the day he proposed in front of the world he wants to insult her the same way in front of her loved ones. Who knows he expects the docile garg family to agree for a fiancee swap like it happened with mayank.

kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged

kashishrocksMSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I updated my take on page 1. Posting it again here -

What i think might happen after
watching the precap is Gunjan is
being led into the trap. Vihaan s
friend is not about to betray him
he will instead cook a story
which will have Gunjan all
concerned about him and she
will rush to find him. Vihaan will
make sure the entire family sees
them and the pictures will be the
final blow on Gunjan s character
assassination. Mayank has always
been ready to doubt gunjan on
the drop of a hat but this might
actually make him want to give
charu a chance. Shayl will stand
by gunjan . Rachna will be upset
with gunjan but things might
smoothened out and the
marriage is still on.

kashishrockschacha_chaudhriMSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.