Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

11/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: brat2008

AAKRI  BAAZI ---THE  FINAL MOVE
     Mayank pacing in his room thinking abt gunjan,s advice and request  to come and be apart of the celebration for Rachna,s sake.

It is not easy for him to let go of his pride but eventually he does (Thanks to charu who kind of instigates him to run out of the room by falling all over him🤣)
    It was not easy but he did let go - does it mean he is willing to try afterall😕
    I have my doubts is it the motivation (Gunjan) or Pressure(Charu) which made him comply??😕😕  it is the motivation made him to go out... when gunjan seen mayank out mayank was asking nw is it ok?(that i felt like that face expression)

But definetly gunjan,s calm face as she was sleeping did soothe some of the pain for him🤔

may her innocence inspires mayank to forgive her and move on..y rachna came there soon?

Yes! rachna's meeting with Rajeev at the cafe  where things never went as she anticipated. 
    Will  history repeat again ???? 💔😭i hope it happens..
 Logically there is no connection , it is  a probable connection of events 😳

My confusion- why was his friend clicking pictures with the flash on🤢  was it for gunjan to know? 
I think vihaan is going to post those pics all over the engagement venue😕 or is he going to BLACKMAIL  her?????
How does that help  his plan- does anybody know it😕😳

Precap- Does look like Vihaan,s plan is  taking on full swing😕Or is the plan being sabotaged by vihaan,s confidant? 😲  Patiently wait till Monday to know what,s cooking????????😡

i liked that maynak's style of answering to seema
i dont think he will blackmail gunjan... he wanted to take revenge from her in public... blackmailing means in private...
that is my pov... no offense..
but i could not understand his statement  of tablets for being brave coz she would need more of it  today 
if anyone has idea of that

and what about chaya ? whom she will defend? gunjan or rachna??

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is Vihaan's primary goal? Not blackmail, but love. Is it possible he believes Gunjan is in love with him and so he is doing everything to force her to go public? I say this because i recall how happy he was when he thought Gunjan was his bride 2b. His parents adore Rachna, so maybe he feels that he can't go against them? IDK but i feel that this whole saga is about enabling Gunjan to declare the feelings he thinks she has. The humiliation of Rachna is just collateral damage. Why? because he talks about tests and bravery, there is mention of how he thinks Rachna is a fool. His primary aim is to get the engagement called off followed by Vihaan as the knight in shining armour to Gunjan. He does not want 2b blamed 4 that at any cost.
This content was originally posted by: Gewels

What is Vihaan's primary goal? Not blackmail, but love. Is it possible he believes Gunjan is in love with him and so he is doing everything to force her to go public? I say this because i recall how happy he was when he thought Gunjan was his bride 2b. His parents adore Rachna, so maybe he feels that he can't go against them? IDK but i feel that this whole saga is about enabling Gunjan to declare the feelings he thinks she has. The humiliation of Rachna is just collateral damage. Why? because he talks about tests and bravery, there is mention of how he thinks Rachna is a fool. His primary aim is to get the engagement called off followed by Vihaan as the knight in shining armour to Gunjan. He does not want 2b blamed 4 that at any cost.

how he can think as gunjan is in love with him...
he knew very well that gunjan was about to marry with mayank. and gunjan never sent wrong  signals to vihan that she had any feelings for him...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Gewels

vihaan s only motive is revenge. He was humiliated by the girls in front of all his friends and he had to endure a fiancee swap!!!! When he came to know gunjan was his fiancee he was happy as gunjan was the only girl who never fawned over him like everyone else. She gave it back to him and the challenge excited him. He probably dreamt this game of who is superior would continue their entire lives . Gunjan played the ultimate trick on him the day he proposed in front of the world he wants to insult her the same way in front of her loved ones. Who knows he expects the docile garg family to agree for a fiancee swap like it happened with mayank.
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

vihaan s only motive is revenge. He was humiliated by the girls in front of all his friends and he had to endure a fiancee swap!!!! When he came to know gunjan was his fiancee he was happy as gunjan was the only girl who never fawned over him like everyone else. She gave it back to him and the challenge excited him. He probably dreamt this game of who is superior would continue their entire lives . Gunjan played the ultimate trick on him the day he proposed in front of the world he wants to insult her the same way in front of her loved ones. Who knows he expects the docile garg family to agree for a fiancee swap like it happened with mayank.

then what is the use of snaps? n abt rohit?
-Eris- thumbnail
I updated my take on page 1. Posting it again here -

What i think might happen after
watching the precap is Gunjan is
being led into the trap. Vihaan s
friend is not about to betray him
he will instead cook a story
which will have Gunjan all
concerned about him and she
will rush to find him. Vihaan will
make sure the entire family sees
them and the pictures will be the
final blow on Gunjan s character
assassination. Mayank has always
been ready to doubt gunjan on
the drop of a hat but this might
actually make him want to give
charu a chance. Shayl will stand
by gunjan . Rachna will be upset
with gunjan but things might
smoothened out and the
marriage is still on.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Apologies for the late analysis! 😳 I was super busy. 🤗

Finding the right theme for yesterday's episode was a bit difficult, so I decided to go with one that screamed out the most: Obsession!

Obsession

"Obsession is the single most waste human activity, because with an obsession, you keep coming back and again to the same question and never get an answer" - Norman Mailer

The characters all seem to have some sort of obsession or the other in yesterday's episode; some were prominent whilst some were very subtle.

Mayank is certainly obsessed with Gunjan, no doubt about that. But I would say the relationship has now only been reduced to that of obsession, the "love" was all an infatuation because if that's love then, I'll have no choice but to call it "selfish love" or "toxic love". All it does is hurt people - Gunjan, Charu and the entire family, but Mayank is too bullheaded to see that! 

At the beginning, I was wondering what made him leave the room and go play the game - Charu? Or Gunjan? But then I realised, it was neither. It was the bhai in him that made him go. I loved that very much! The first song he sang to Rachna was very endearing. However, the second song was certainly inspired by Gunjan. He made no qualms to get up and start dancing with Gunjan, thus ignoring the rest of the family, including his wife. His obsession with Gunjan pushed him to start dancing freely with her, but anger mixed with the obsession made him continue! He kept blocking her path when she was clearly uncomfortable, meaning that he will not allow her to move on in life until his obsession is over, which may take a very long time. Him beating the drum very angrily looking at Gunjan means that he will find something else to take his anger out on that will simultaneously hurt Gunjan. And I have a feeling that it would be Charu! Mayank only circled her half way before standing still beating the drum, meaning that he will try as much to trap Gunjan in his obsession but will not succeed hence, him standing to one end, looking at Gunjan. Interestingly, Charu, clad in a green sari came to him looking angry. The green sari clearly indicates envy. She is obviously obsessed with envying Gunjan. Yes it's an obsession since she equates all her anger and mishaps to Gunjan. She stalked towards Mayank angry and suddenly smiled, totally in sync with her character traits and definitely means that she will face all odds to be with Mayank. What was even more interesting was her spinning Mayank in a circle. His circle around Gunjan was not complete but he circled twice with Charu! He was always the one surrounding Gunjan, but he's equal with Charu, also whilst circling with Mayank, Charu's green sari was blocked with the white shawl to the outside, meaning that Mayank will cover all her envy and hatred towards Gunjan eventually. Mayank did not break out of Charu's reverie until the elders stopped them, meaning that they will soon be in a world of their own! 

Coming to the scene in the room, Mayank once again, displayed his obsession by watching the sleeping Gunjan. Gunjan was covered with a soft pink and white blanket, which indicates a tender cover of love and nurture. By mistake, Mayank lifted the cover and stopped which just revealed a bit of her, even her hair was concealing most of her face. This indicates that Gunjan was always covered and protected by love because of her tender and care for others. But Mayank accidentally lifted that cover when she's most vulnerable, that is, during her acid attack post-trauma. He stared at her for a while but that was broken by Rachna, that certainly indicates that he will not allowed to emotionally hurt her in the future. Someone will always stop him! 

Vihaan is the other obsessed character! However, he's not an obsessed lover! He's just obsessed with winning and revenge! It clearly shows how important these two things are to him! And the latter will be achieved by using Gunjan and Rachna. And these two are so naive to not get the gist of this intricate plan! Vihaan throwing the dart and getting a bulls-eye certainly indicate that Vihaan will succeed in his plan. The precap looks suspicious, I think his friend is also a pawn in this game of Vihaan! 

Rachna is obsessed with alot of things, less said the better! I was too angry looking at Rachna behaving so immaturely for a simple pimple! 😡 

Sorry for my rant and this is seriously a quick analysis. Apologies for any mistake and this is clearly not my regular writing style. 😳

This content was originally posted by: vibz88

I updated my take on page 1. Posting it again here -

What i think might happen after
watching the precap is Gunjan is
being led into the trap. Vihaan s
friend is not about to betray him
he will instead cook a story
which will have Gunjan all
concerned about him and she
will rush to find him. Vihaan will
make sure the entire family sees
them and the pictures will be the
final blow on Gunjan s character
assassination. Mayank has always
been ready to doubt gunjan on
the drop of a hat but this might
actually make him want to give
charu a chance. Shayl will stand
by gunjan . Rachna will be upset
with gunjan but things might
smoothened out and the
marriage is still on.

marriage is still on❓
@vibz
i mentioned earlier the same thing as you are. but now question arrives that what about rachna?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3387920

Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Fantastic rant Mo!!!

If the episode can make someone like you rant then it was really something!!! Like the way you explained the half and the full turns . I leave the colours to you coz you are an expert 😛. Mayank is a guy who loves attention he accepted charu to prove a point in front of gunjan and somewhere charu s obsession touched him in a weird way. There were always two sides of a coin and you can end up feeling high that there is someone who s so crazy about you. Probably that s the reason he had no problems choosing charu over gunjan. Will reply in detail later.
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smruti1981

marriage is still on❓
@vibz
i mentioned earlier the same thing as you are. but now question arrives that what about rachna?

logically the marriage is on as the producers might want to continue this drama and milk the cow dry for high trps. We might get a second dhamaka on the wedding day with rajeev saving the day. Rachna will have to chose between gunjan and vihaan i guess she will choose vihaan and a rift between sisters.