Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Dear Autumn and Cruiser !

Thank you so much Guys!! for your support  and make me stronger to stay on the forum!! I was nearly given upTongue 

I would like to thank  all the members of IF forums to make it so memorable and worth coming to participate  not only for BB6 but celebrating eid , diwali, christmas and new year together.

kabhi alvida na kehna - zyndagi rahi tu phir miley gay ! InshAllah 

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 12 January 2013 at 11:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

--GODFATHER--Wiseman-allizwell-simplypurple.Shayari.Autumn.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.The-Voice-Cruiser-Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte... (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poshtho

IF-Dazzler

poshtho

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MissChievous.Shayari.WisemanPentaminous.-Cruiser-The-Voice--DewDrops--

Delcy

Delcy

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
:'( this forum was the only entertainment I had during my exam days :'( taking random breaks to check out the posts..
My finals r nearing now, board exams..
:'( how on earth m I gna entertain myself
M gna miss all the fun posts of Cruiser n MissCherie (Idk who u people r but ur posts r fabbb!!)
N I miss Dexterkilaila par she apparently took a self ban..
It's like :'( so emotional
I don't want this season to end!
Plz do something alag che, like an announcement that 12 Jan was decided date but actually it's just a Joke n we're never ending this show!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MissChievous.Shayari.Wiseman-allizwell-Autumn.~~~~The-VoiceDexterkilaila-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.--DewDrops--

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I was a silent reader in the beginning but at the end I was like its time to say something LOL
Never had much interaction with the members here so very less friends Ouch
When I actually started commenting and interacting I realized that the season's coming to an end ... this was my first year in BB forum .. and I had a very good experience, so many trolls, fun posts, bashing, sometimes I used to read many ashleel cum fun posts by some of the banned members and literally ROFLed ROFL

I never knew that BB forum would be so much, If I would have knew it then would have came here a year back Approve

I had a really really fun time here so we'll meet up the next season and so I'll be more active then Cool

Thank you!
Bye, 
Ashra.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MissChievous.Shayari.-allizwell-WisemansosweetAutumn.~~~~BullsEye777-Cruiser-The-VoicePentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92--DewDrops--

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
It's been a great journey in the forum, but alas it's coming to an end like all good things!
I wanted to thank all my new friends for welcoming me and not making a snap judgement and giving me chance! You all know who you are, so I'm not going to name anyone! Hug Do keep in touch and drop by to say hi every once in a while!
Special shout out to the amazing DT, autumn, jot and LUX, for doing such an amazing job... you guys are seriously awesome! 

Edited by |Persephone| - 12 January 2013 at 10:00am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-allizwell-.Shayari.WisemanAutumn.Pentaminous.nishu786The-VoiceBullsEye777--DewDrops--Samraat_92

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpleWiseman.Shayari.-Cruiser-BullsEye777The-Voice-Chandramukhi-

ikeelyou

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.|Persephone|Pentaminous.The-Voice-Cruiser---DewDrops--

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak.Wisemansimplypurple-allizwell-ShahZursosweetAutumn.~~~~-Chandramukhi-The-VoiceBullsEye777-Cruiser-Sharif.Badmaash--DewDrops--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.