Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
So.. finally this 3 month long journey comes to an end. It was my 1st interaction on BB forums and i had a wonderful time , thxx to everyone who made this forum special.
Special thxx to Cruiser ji , MissCherie For making me laugh with their fun threads. My WWE Buddy CMPunk1231, Shahzur, saitan, nigella, king-anu, joker83, perfectlystill, Balehead, Sita11, Kizley & All the IMAM fans.
Thxx to Nishu & Zee for providing spoilers.
I've always like reading posts of Tanya91, Dex, Omni, Penta, Lallan-Top, Isa, ChiknaMunda, kellys,Arsha-Kriyansh, TheBoss, -GodFather-,shayari,an-skyfighter,Mahek & MANY OTHERS...

Hum hai rahi pyaar ke...
Phir milenge chalte-chalte...
~GooD wala Bye~

Edited by D3_4life - 12 January 2013 at 2:42pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoMissChievous--GODFATHER--.Shayari.-allizwell-The-Voice-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.nishu786Dexterkilaila--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte... (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Res

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

El_Dorado.Shayari.The-Voice-Cruiser-Pentaminous.--DewDrops--

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
res

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoMissChievous.Shayari.Pentaminous.The-Voice--DewDrops--

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thank you Simple Purple. gypsie and all the other live updater who devoted so much time and made our life easy Hug

Thank you Nishu and Zee for the spoilers Star

I had become addicted to BB and more than BB , to this forum! Embarrassed

Shayari, Tuntuni, Bluerobin, cruiser, fire_gun, Bullseye777, blairwitch, CMPunk, khoslakadhokla, susan, Priya, AllizWell ie. Laxmi, chandramukhi, dexterkilaila, and every other forum member (sorry if I have written any name wrongly)

Thank you very much! Hug

Will miss you all!
Missed Mithibani, axeion and other BBians this time Confused

Hope we  all will be sath sath in Bigg Boss Saat !Smile

Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 January 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBosssimplypurple-allizwell-.Shayari.Autumn.~~~~nishu786Pentaminous.The-Voice-Cruiser-DexterkilailaBullsEye777--DewDrops--

gypsy2525

Goldie

gypsy2525

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry 

Aww i'll Miss it the most 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibSphallolaliaMissChievousTheBosssimplypurple.Shayari.WisemansosweetAutumn.fire_gunnishu786Pentaminous.-Cruiser-The-Voice--DewDrops--

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
SimplyPurple aur Gypsy ke pyaare updates
Vandaana
ka galat khabar failaana
Nandini ka Delu ki nikal karna
Punk ka lehraake eviction ke baare mein poochna
Cruiser
ke theeki shabd

Nahi bhoolungi main
Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

Nishu ka office ke beech spoilers daalna
Saare contestants ka bashing hona
Sana fans ka LDT walon se rooth jaana
Del aur Aashka fans ka gaayab ho jaana
Live Feed pe 'Yahan peshaab karna mana hai' ka taakna

Nahin bhoolungi main
Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

Edited by BullsEye777 - 11 January 2013 at 8:49am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibSphallolaliaEl_DoradoMissChievousTheBoss--GODFATHER--Wisemansimplypurple-allizwell-.Shayari.sosweetAutumn.fire_gun~~~~Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-nishu786The-Voice--DewDrops--Tarantallegra

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.El_DoradoTheBoss--GODFATHER--.Shayari.-allizwell-WisemansosweetAutumn.|Persephone|Khushi.-Chandramukhi-fire_gun~~~~nishu786The-VoiceDexterkilailaHawaaPot-Cruiser---DewDrops--Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I would like to thank everyone on this forums for making this an interesting place to hang out for the past 3 month's. It's been an incredible ride. Mission accomplished. With that, I have to bid farewell. I'm the happiest person in the world right now. It's better than I ever thought it would be.  Thumbs Up

I enjoyed my time over here with all the fun and the fights and nevertheless it has been a memorable experience. I would like to apologise to all the ladies for my flirting; please understand that it was in good intention and I meant to hurt or harm nobody's feelings. 

Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again. Hug

Edited by TheBoss - 11 January 2013 at 9:45pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-arcoirisEl_DoradoMissChievous.Shayari.-allizwell-simplypurpleWisemansosweet|Persephone|Autumn.fire_gun~~~~Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-The-Voice-Cruiser---DewDrops--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.