Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I have had a great time at IF for BB6. I was here last year with another id, but unfortunately lost the password and couldn't recover, so had to return with a different ID. And I hope to be here next season too (with the same IDTongue).

This year was relatively cool compared to the heat generated last year. We had more fun this year, with lots of fun posts. Cruiser of course is the undisputed Mr.Entertainment and Shahenshah Star of this forum. It was great reading his super posts. And it was even more great sparring with him on some occassions, he is a true champion!! This time we had more fun posts by real talented writers like Miss Cherie. And it was fun interacting with many of the super talented members of this forum.

A big applause of people like simplypurple and sscomp who spent so much time and effort to keep us updated. Three cheers for Autumn who has such a thankless job of trying to stop people from fightingClap.

This season saw the emergence of the greatest entertainer in BB history - Imam and his entry saw sharp divisions in the forum. But it was all great fun. Even the fights were done in good fun and are still continuing Wink.

Thanks to all IFians for their contribution and to the mods for their great work. I loved being here and will be back next seasonSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dude81Angel-Jot.sonia1230teletubby.Shayari.simplypurpleAutumn.-Cruiser-Dexterkilaila-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte... (Page 12)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I came in this forum during the time of BB2. My 3rd post - I wrote something about Rahul Mahjan's character and soon it was edited to take personal comments out. That was the beginning. We knew how to keep discussion to the point, how to discuss only the show and the contestants .. how to limit our arguments in the context of the show only..

These changed progressively from BB4 to BB6. More and more personal discussion, chit-chat threads, people doing various social movement in IF (of course these guys will never be seen when the real need comes, they are the typical net revolutionaries) and ready to bash each other.. The AT(s) have become a joke .. those are nothing but chatting threads of gangs(s) and anything goes there from someone's marriage plan, career ambition to what they took in dinner now..

I see my favourite BB thread changing.. Change is inevitable but this change has somehow drifted from the show discussion to more and more personal junks!! Do not enjoy this forum like before, neither I can see my old pal(s) with whom we used to discuss and argue constructively.. I can only guess they are equally frustrated and have left this forum for a better place..

Hey ho.. that is life.. will I come here again? Yes of course.. will I be hooked into it like BB2 and BB3 days.. never.. 

and to end with something positive, though the standard of moderation has definitely been going downhill, there is no denial to the fact that this is still the best moderated section of IF where at least mod(s) justify their action whether that is sound or not is different but it is still run in a very democratic way.. so Kudos for that..

and yes.. it will be unfair not to mention two names - Cruiser and Mulla AKbar.. they are the two who brought fun and kept us entertained throughout the journey.. well done guys!!

Edited by akash08 - 18 January 2013 at 6:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taurusbb.Shayari.Autumn.-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Dexterkilaila

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Aaa where to begin :) Had so much to say and in mind to write but when the time comes to say good bye, I get emotional and words are hard to come by... Wish somehow my thoughts would translate here.

Thanks and much appreciation to Star Gypsy Star and Star SimplyPurple Starfor your wonderful updates day in and day out. Clap

Thanks Nipun for the video updates Smile

Thanks and kudos to sscomp and Isa for uploading videos ClapClap.

Nishu and Zee Thanks for the spoilers Tongue

All the wonderful, lovely, dhamakedar members of this forum who make the forum so lively and rocking. You All Rock!!! Star

To my wonderful Co-DT, Hug Jot, Fivr, Deeps, Gur, Mel Hug for the immense support provided. Embarrassed Thank you Hug

As a DT we tried to do our best in any given situation. We try to accommodate and consider every one wishes. Apologizes if anyone felt wronged. There is nothing personal about any of the decisions taken. It is just a part and parcel of being a DT. Embarrassed

My journey on BB forum began in season 1 as a member and it was real fun. That was the most memorable season for me. Since mid-way season 2, as was promoted to DT, interactions with members on topics, posts discussions becomes less except where reported :P still those too are enjoyable in a different way LOL Miss posting on show discussions much though and hopefully next season would see a change in that. Smile

BB forum has seen major changes each season. Just wish the atmosphere which was there in season one would return. That was the most friendly season on the forum and fights were almost negligible but was just pure fun with full of masti and laughter among members. 

This season saw so many changes, some pleasant, some not so. Too many equations changed and made. All memories and something to learn from. And looking forward to next season with full of optimism Big smile

Till next season.. Hug

Edited by Autumn. - 19 January 2013 at 7:15am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.akash08El_DoradoIsa_Rahman.Shayari.WisemanBullsEye777-Cruiser-nishu786khamosshhh-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.TarantallegraSamraat_92Tony_StraK786

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WisemanAutumn.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I feel like, the past few weeks have gone in posting in just farewell threads. LOL I've never been at a forum where the closing of the forum has been celebrated.. or mourned [if that's a more appropriate word] so much. LOL

But, following what everyone has been doing.. I'm going to miss everyone. Big smile

There have been a couple 'forum-er's that I have actually interacted with, beyond giving warnings.. or whatever. From the top of my head.. the ones i can remember are Omni, Chand and RTH. Those three are definitely members i'll remember. LOL

I can't thank my Co-DTs enough.. so i keep mentioning them.. but Sweta, Fivr, and SL. Hug I love you guys. Blushing I'm not joking when i say that i've never interacted with any of Co-DTs before as much as i have with you three.. Though, technically, my only consistent Co-DT was Meli outside this forum. ROFL

Uh, what am i missing? Oh right. The 'I love this forum so much, i'm so sorry if i've made any mistakes.." speech? Right. Okay. Um. Yeah. I suck at those kinda speeches..

Can't wait for the next season. Cool

And the song.. Don't Say Alvida is stuck in my head now.. Stern Smile

Btw, what is with people calling me 'Angel'? ROFL My name's Jot guys. Big smile

-Jot. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss.Shayari.return_to_hadesAutumn.-Cruiser-nishu786-Chandramukhi-

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Another season of Bb comes to an end and initially I thought it was tame, but boy was I more wrong. Though content wise it was much more decent season than Season5, but entertainment wise it was good.

Also the forum was as exciting as the show and special thnxs to Cruiser who made the forum so lively.Smile

Also enjoyed my interactions with Cruiser, CM (though not alwaysWink), Dexterkilaila, Chingari, Chikna _Munda, ReturntoHades and many others too.

And a special mention to these very special guys, SimplyPurple, Khoslakadhokla, Prefectlystill and bluerobin for you guys know what.WinkLOLLOLSmile

Last but not the least the thanx to the mods who are doing such a thnakless, but yet wonderful job and keeping the up the spirit of the forum.

And thank you Autumn.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.Wisemanreturn_to_hadesAutumn.nishu786-Cruiser-Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.