Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mevanp.Shayari.Autumn.-Chandramukhi---DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte... (Page 11)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Gr8 season... Was not much active ... Was v off this yr..!
But overload of bb livefeed, show twists & forum kept season busy!
Tc all!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbymevanp.Shayari.Autumn.-Chandramukhi---DewDrops--

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I didn't make any friends here but I enjoyed reading and interacting with members. 

I want to thank the "spoiler" givers, the live feed updaters and the daily written updates people. You all know who you are and I thank you. Smile

I also want to thank the funny guys who made reading the forum such a pleasurable experience. Off the top of my head, Cruiser and Miss Cherie. 

I'm not sure whether I will be active in another forum or not. So, see you all in 9 months Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Fairyteletubbymevanp--GODFATHER--.Shayari.simplypurpleAutumn.nishu786-Chandramukhi-

mevanp

IF-Dazzler

mevanp

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I was a silent reader n absolutely enjoyed reading the live feed updates...Will miss this forum..

teletubby.Shayari.simplypurpleAutumn.-Chandramukhi-

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Approve amazing experience

teletubby.Shayari.simplypurpleAutumn.-Chandramukhi-

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
hello everyone...!!animated red hello smiley

enjoyed a lot at this forum...especially the live feed thread...was so much fun out there...tongue out emoticon

waited for nishu's spoilers...nd then our vishesh tippani on the contestants...especially dellu-pillu...giggling emoticon

nik AT pe khaas gayi nahi but still short interactions were there...

never got into any fight...one member seemed to be very interested in fighting with me..(...patanahi kyun...)...but still...i was..am..nd will be an ahimsawadi person always..!!..happy nodding smiley face smiley

and cruiser's posts...miss cherie's posts...nd togepe's komolika ka badla one of the best things on the forum...hearty laugh emoticon

will miss everyone...jinse  interact kiya..nahi kiya...

agar zinda rahi toh next season i'll be back...but with a vow of not rooting for anyone...!!...Approve

khair...all the best to everyone...!!...stay blessed...be happy...!!...nd live with a lots of chain...sukoon...araam...nd chehre pe ek pyaari si muski...ishmile pleajjj...!!big thumbs up smiley  smiling smiley

Edited by ..Mishh007.. - 15 January 2013 at 6:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Fairyteletubby.Shayari.FaultInOurStarsAutumn.nishu786-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Tony_StraK786

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I had a great time in this forum,wish they had to extend the duration and we would get to spend more time in this forum.This show bb6 was realy great unlike last year,people were good enough ,good looking unlike last year all fightercocks .superb enjoyed every bit of it.Miss bb6 and this forum too .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby.Shayari.Autumn.-Chandramukhi-

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey frenz!!!!Hug
had a grt tym in this forum!!!
wat funny witty smart ppl in this forum...was as much fun reading comments here as was th actual show!!!!...in fact this forum made th show more fun fr me!!!Embarrassed

dint interact personally wid ny1 but felt very much at home here...loved every1's perspective n views!!Embarrassed
lov u all n wil miss u all!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.Autumn.-Chandramukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.