Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ seriously RTH, always the nerd.

Looking forward for next season. Punaragamanay cha!
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
.. ๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGhQg3Vz-Fw[/YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGhQg3Vz-Fw
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 season... Was not much active ... Was v off this yr..!
But overload of bb livefeed, show twists & forum kept season busy!
Tc all!
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I didn't make any friends here but I enjoyed reading and interacting with members. 

I want to thank the "spoiler" givers, the live feed updaters and the daily written updates people. You all know who you are and I thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I also want to thank the funny guys who made reading the forum such a pleasurable experience. Off the top of my head, Cruiser and Miss Cherie. 

I'm not sure whether I will be active in another forum or not. So, see you all in 9 months ๐Ÿ˜‰

mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was a silent reader n absolutely enjoyed reading the live feed updates...Will miss this forum..
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hello everyone...!!

enjoyed a lot at this forum...especially the live feed thread...was so much fun out there...

waited for nishu's spoilers...nd then our vishesh tippani on the contestants...especially dellu-pillu...

nik AT pe khaas gayi nahi but still short interactions were there...

never got into any fight...one member seemed to be very interested in fighting with me..(...patanahi kyun...)...but still...i was..am..nd will be an ahimsawadi person always..!!..

and cruiser's posts...miss cherie's posts...nd togepe's komolika ka badla one of the best things on the forum...

will miss everyone...jinse  interact kiya..nahi kiya...

agar zinda rahi toh next season i'll be back...but with a vow of not rooting for anyone...!!...

khair...all the best to everyone...!!...stay blessed...be happy...!!...nd live with a lots of chain...sukoon...araam...nd chehre pe ek pyaari si muski...ishmile pleajjj...!!  

Edited by ..Mishh007.. - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had a great time in this forum,wish they had to extend the duration and we would get to spend more time in this forum.This show bb6 was realy great unlike last year,people were good enough ,good looking unlike last year all fightercocks .superb enjoyed every bit of it.Miss bb6 and this forum too .
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey frenz!!!!๐Ÿค—
had a grt tym in this forum!!!
wat funny witty smart ppl in this forum...was as much fun reading comments here as was th actual show!!!!...in fact this forum made th show more fun fr me!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

dint interact personally wid ny1 but felt very much at home here...loved every1's perspective n views!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
lov u all n wil miss u all!!!!
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have had a great time at IF for BB6. I was here last year with another id, but unfortunately lost the password and couldn't recover, so had to return with a different ID. And I hope to be here next season too (with the same ID๐Ÿ˜›).

This year was relatively cool compared to the heat generated last year. We had more fun this year, with lots of fun posts. Cruiser of course is the undisputed Mr.Entertainment and Shahenshah โญ๏ธ of this forum. It was great reading his super posts. And it was even more great sparring with him on some occassions, he is a true champion!! This time we had more fun posts by real talented writers like Miss Cherie. And it was fun interacting with many of the super talented members of this forum.

A big applause of people like simplypurple and sscomp who spent so much time and effort to keep us updated. Three cheers for Autumn who has such a thankless job of trying to stop people from fighting๐Ÿ‘.

This season saw the emergence of the greatest entertainer in BB history - Imam and his entry saw sharp divisions in the forum. But it was all great fun. Even the fights were done in good fun and are still continuing ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Thanks to all IFians for their contribution and to the mods for their great work. I loved being here and will be back next season๐Ÿ˜Š
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I came in this forum during the time of BB2. My 3rd post - I wrote something about Rahul Mahjan's character and soon it was edited to take personal comments out. That was the beginning. We knew how to keep discussion to the point, how to discuss only the show and the contestants .. how to limit our arguments in the context of the show only..

These changed progressively from BB4 to BB6. More and more personal discussion, chit-chat threads, people doing various social movement in IF (of course these guys will never be seen when the real need comes, they are the typical net revolutionaries) and ready to bash each other.. The AT(s) have become a joke .. those are nothing but chatting threads of gangs(s) and anything goes there from someone's marriage plan, career ambition to what they took in dinner now..

I see my favourite BB thread changing.. Change is inevitable but this change has somehow drifted from the show discussion to more and more personal junks!! Do not enjoy this forum like before, neither I can see my old pal(s) with whom we used to discuss and argue constructively.. I can only guess they are equally frustrated and have left this forum for a better place..

Hey ho.. that is life.. will I come here again? Yes of course.. will I be hooked into it like BB2 and BB3 days.. never.. 

and to end with something positive, though the standard of moderation has definitely been going downhill, there is no denial to the fact that this is still the best moderated section of IF where at least mod(s) justify their action whether that is sound or not is different but it is still run in a very democratic way.. so Kudos for that..

and yes.. it will be unfair not to mention two names - Cruiser and Mulla AKbar.. they are the two who brought fun and kept us entertained throughout the journey.. well done guys!!
Edited by akash08 - 11 years ago