Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte... - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
cool -- updated mine as well pg 3.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3387578&PID=73727160&#73727160

I suck at writing goodbye notes --but SEE YA guys  --it was fun while it lasted / - We will meet again in next season with the same spirit ----to argue.debate, bash, funposts, spamming ----and what not ! ๐Ÿค”

I Will honestly miss everyone on here..
from my AT buddies to the crazy MIDS on here..
quick mentions to the people who have made this forum fun.. Crystalline23, Chandramukhi, Sanika, Sweetrahz, CMPunk, Saniya93, bwtsweetu, Mahek_No1, frank, raj, dark_knight, munna, RTH, dex, omnipotence, Cruiser, Godfather, The Rowdiest, TheTrollerCoaster, Tanya.91, Saitan, Faraan_4_shweta, blackie, Lallan-top, Pentaminous, TheBoss, isa_rahman, miss cheri, saitan, diazz..
Until next time here is a virtual group hug for y'all
Thank you all for a gr8 time this season. this was my first season when i was active in the forum thanks to the LF But you all are amazing and am gonna look forward to see you all in next season
i love this forum becoz i got to know some amazing persons ...
Chandramukhi . the boss , pentaminous 
I was planning to write a very long farewell but I decided it wasn't needed. This *might* be the last yr I watch BB so I am definitely going to miss a lot of people. I will definitely try to catch up with you all some way or the other.

Take care & God bless!
I made such good friends here and I will miss reading their posts.I will miss the daily discussions, the debates, the fights...everything.  The troll posts made this season more fun along with regular topics. I will miss u mullah...

Catch up next season...my dear friends

Sorry to copy the emoticons๐Ÿ˜ณ @ temporary99
Edited by sosweet - 11 years ago
I am going to miss forum discussions, BB6 (truly awesome season after BB4) and IF too...BB6 brought me back on IF. There's no scope for so much discussions in any other show than BB...I dont knw when I'll be again active on IF...๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm not one for farewells, nor am I good with names. But in the spirit of the farewell, to quote Bilbo Baggins.

My dear Forumers and Moderators , Fans and Haters, Sana fans, Rajiv fans, Nikk Fans, Imam Fans, Delu Fans and Dholak fans. DHOLAK! DHOLAK!

Yesterday was the 97th day and finale. Alas, 97 days is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable forumers. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. I, uh, I h-have things to do. I regret to announce โ€” this is The End. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell.

*until next time*

Some of you will still see a lot of me. Here and there and back again. ๐Ÿ˜‰