Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubab53 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i jus discovered dis forum while googling 😉 i jus loved reading all ur comments..
itna maza tou mujhay episodes dek k nahi aya jitna livefeed discussion parh k aya 👏
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

i must say that was one of my turning point of my Life when i came to know about India-forums....

i was in school,days has passed,now i am in my graduation level..but still  in this forum:) i have changed my id ( coz there was a brk meanwhile and i forgot my id pass ) okay i am in a wrong track i guess😛 we r here to share our bb 6 journey,right??😊

most of the time i remained here as silent reader,in this season i posted may be 1000?or something like that..but i enjoyed every single bit of this forum..the fights,the love-hate relations..believe me everything made me laugh:) 

i want to say something that i never said before or i never said on their face...Shahzur4cruiser-- i voted for u as dimag ka dahi but i truly love ur comments..ur just Moofat u knw like our Urvashi;) thts why i love u both 😆

Sharon --pissed off earlier by his posts( i didnt knw sharon is boy:P just few dayz back i came to knw..;) but now without any single interaction with him i can say iam his huge fan now

Dexterkilaila--my God,,i admire her for her moofatness just like shahzur:)

Isa Rahman- i didnt knw he is balbir_goa frm bb5 :p oh shit😆 ur too gud just like before😆

I mentioned above 4's name coz  during my exam time when i was like🤢 this 4 actually helped me to relieve my tension😆 u dont know guys,,,unknowingly u helped me a lot!!!

and lastly how can i forget Shayari!! i love her..she is just like me😆i must say thnx to BB6 forum  coz i met shayari here...love uuu shayariii chal chaal matkiii poddd🤗🤗

iam not saying bye to anyone here,coz we knw we will be here very much..in some other forum and we will be bk wit bang again in BB7...

Love U all😊

Haanste Hanste Kat Jaaye Raaste Zindegi Younhee                                      Chalti Rahe
          Khushi Mile Ya Gham Badlenge Naa Hum Duniya                                         Chahe Badalti Rahe...😊

Edited by tuntunituntuni - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ah, all GOOD things come to END ----so here we are ! -- @  now THIS goes down the memory lane too - /  time to move on ---either to another FORUM /:P  ---or something else / -  

MORE than the show -- of course this forum is addictive and EVERYBODY who is part of this forum they make this a very happening PLACE --- the fanwars, bashers, debates, funposts and even TROLLS - @

WHEN you spend 3 long months on this forum ---this forum itself turns into a virtual BB house with mods being the BB /:P  And then we all fight over silly things, argue for no reasons and at times we get so blinded that we try to justify every silly thing that our favorite does. - ITS fun !  = however once show ends, the Gile shikwe  should be forgotten -

I have interacted with a very few people over here and wasn't as active as I wanted to be ---however it was a fun experience. At times you feel that you are wasting time by being addicted to this forum --however its worth it. The entertainment is totally PAISA WASOOL --/  EVERYONE is sweet and then there are few special ones that you get to know a little better through interactions.

I don't see any other program worth watching so very likely we will meet each other in NEXT season --- untill then --you all take care / - be SAFE and continue making progress to achieve your personal goals in LIFE / -

ADIOS -- and a big hug to everyone 🤗

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
dude81 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am here now, and gone tomorrow.
Today I celebrate, tomorrow I shall sorrow;
This "I" is reality today –
Tomorrow, my friends and family will cry in dismay,
For this moment is the now;
To the next moment I must bow.
And I know that tomorrow may never be,
That by then I may have moved on to see:
New worlds, new joys, new friends,
New sorrows, new troubles and new painful ends.
For such is the story of all life –
Filled with joy, and filled with strife,
So I look on yet to the futures of pleasure, and of harrow,
Knowing fully, that I am here now, and gone tomorrow . . .
Edited by dude81 - 11 years ago
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳although I did not comment a lot on the forum, but I was here often to read the latest updates on the live updates and this forum ... it was so much fun

thanks so much!😭 sad to leave this forum.

OK Folks, I have already filled out my Slam-book for detailed memories of this season of BB.

So here, I shall only say, I hate good byes re. This was my first season when I was active on the forum and can I say I had a blast from interacting with friends to fighting with the so called foes 😆😆

Thank you all for loving me and hating me 🤗
Now time to say good bye only to return yet again if time permits.
And definitely "Kabhi Alvida naa Kehna"

P.S: You all come back next year and let's fight all over again, varnaaa...😈

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res

edited
will miss everyone totally

have fought with mostly loads of people here, but learned my lesson - am at fault..
😭 

sorry to everyone if i hurt u lot. (saying this from the bottom of my heart)

Godfather and Cruiser - both of u are 🤣, u have cracked me up to the core, keep up with it!! and u both rock with ur posts.

Zee_news and Nishu, thanks for the spoilers and had fun interacting u two 😛

might come back again next season if i can, only if the contestant list is interesting.! 
but again,

phir milenge chalte chalte

Ayesha 

Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 11 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I will miss everyone in this forum..ranging from all those members whom I haven't interacted with but loved their posts to all those who are my buddies..I will miss everything..each and everything about this BB forum. This forum is such a beautiful place with beautiful people..I will miss it alot.

My Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte tag line will be for some very special people here in this forum whom I will always want and wish to meet hamesha chalte chalte.

Munna- You are a sweetheart Munna. You are really sweet, kind and very understanding. I love all those siggies you made on my request. Thank you so much for being such a nice human being😃

Simi- You are a doll baby🤗. I am so upset at the fact that we both are occupied with studies and haven't interacted much lately but our friendship stands tall and strong despite of this. You are such a beautiful soul ..will always wish to be in touch with you Simi..and last..Enjoy physics..lol😆

Chandu- Met her first in the JDJ forum and we had a debate right away..😆. But that is what made us friends. Chandu is someone I will be missing alot. The part that I haven't been able to talk to her much lately sucks..Because I always wish to chat a bit with her. Chandu is an awesome person ,a great friend and a friend who keeps friendship away from our POV on things ..just like me and this is what I love about her..specially because I and her disagree on almost everything😆. Will miss ya Samdhanji🤗 Do try to keep in touch😃

Nishu- An amazing fellow. I wonder how I would have survived watching BB without his spoilers..lol😆. Didn't interact with him last season much but this season we became friends and how good?😃 You are an amazing person Nishu who knows the tricks to bring a smaile on peoples faces. I wish you and Neha all the Happiness🤗 Will miss ya😊

Naureen, Hina , Naina ,Penta and everyone..Sorry if I missed someone..apologizes😳 Will miss all of you.

Will miss Cruiserji's funny posts alot. And How can I forget King ji😆.. Will miss ya too Kingji...Why the hell am I not able to be active on IF😡..I miss my chance to interact with loads of people because of studies..so apologizes for that.

Never interacted with GodFather but I gotta telll him.. Your posts are AWESOME👏

So, Yarron dosto...!! Hum hain rahi pyaar ke..phir milenge chalte chalte. Hopefully we will meet next season, interact more and have fun.

Thank you everyone, will miss you all..🤗

Khushi😊

Edited by Khushi. - 11 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So.. finally this 3 month long journey comes to an end. It was my 1st interaction on BB forums and i had a wonderful time , thxx to everyone who made this forum special.
Special thxx to Cruiser ji , MissCherie For making me laugh with their fun threads. My WWE Buddy CMPunk1231, Shahzur, saitan, nigella, king-anu, joker83, perfectlystill, Balehead, Sita11, Kizley & All the IMAM fans.
Thxx to Nishu & Zee for providing spoilers.
I've always like reading posts of Tanya91, Dex, Omni, Penta, Lallan-Top, Isa, ChiknaMunda, kellys,Arsha-Kriyansh, TheBoss, -GodFather-,shayari,an-skyfighter,Mahek & MANY OTHERS...

Hum hai rahi pyaar ke...
Phir milenge chalte-chalte...
~GooD wala Bye~

Edited by D3_4life - 11 years ago
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Simple Purple. gypsie and all the other live updater who devoted so much time and made our life easy 🤗

Thank you Nishu and Zee for the spoilers ⭐️

I had become addicted to BB and more than BB , to this forum! 😳

Shayari, Tuntuni, Bluerobin, cruiser, fire_gun, Bullseye777, blairwitch, CMPunk, khoslakadhokla, susan, Priya, AllizWell ie. Laxmi, chandramukhi, dexterkilaila, and every other forum member (sorry if I have written any name wrongly)

Thank you very much! 🤗

Will miss you all!
Missed Mithibani, axeion and other BBians this time 😕

Hope we  all will be sath sath in Bigg Boss Saat !😊

Edited by doyelpakhi - 11 years ago