Kyu Ki, Ye Season Alag Che
Har Pal Forum Pe Jee Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Sama Agale season main bhi Ho! 

Har Season Badal Rahe hai gharwalo ke Roop
coffee chupaye kabhi, ho luxury budget ke liye jhagde
Har Pal Forum Pe Jee Bhar Jiyo
Jo Hai Sama Agale season main bhi Ho! 

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Since three months all of us are together having a grand time on this forum. As the season 6 comes to an end, let us share our memories of this journey on this forum.

Cheers!!!
BB6 DT

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Edited by Autumn. - 11 January 2013 at 4:54am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab53Waapkeerthibnikkipunjgreeenscorpionjizzydeewani_nehasaregamapa31tvfrnds001Autumn_Fairypravalbhuniluikeelyousarah75Bottom_Lineashi_lovely-Araina-perfectlystillSphallolaliaSarkarabhay12Ghuggitanasha1993MJHTMonayaSajanaishu30mahiyailovetrashtvAngel-Jot.LeadNitrateakash08alexstarfaiza_elahi202Arsha_KriyanshmevanpMissChievousposhtho--GODFATHER--tanya.91McNinjaY2JisBackWisemanbluerobinsimplypurpleLallan-Topkhoslakadhokla.Shayari.Isa_RahmanMahek_No1sosweetShahZurtuntunituntunisarasingh86|Persephone|Cute_Tulip-Deepzz--Fivr-~~~~Nishita123enigmatic_zephyLadyDabanggsscomp32nishu786-De.De-Pentaminous.fire_gunyipee-Chandramukhi-*Alishba*Super.Psycho_-Cruiser-HawaaPot..Mishh007..The-Voice--DewDrops----Udhay---xXx-Sharif.BadmaashTemptations.-Jwalamukhi-VinzySamraat_92Tony_StraK786--RockStar--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte..." in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Have heard once that each goodbye only makes a hello closer. Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in future.I had a great time here.But Season is coming to an end..So I just want to say Bye to all the members (especially Sosweet,DexterKiLaila,Cruiser,LallanTOP )and friendly Moderator's,it was a fabulous journey ! Love u friends,see u in the next season !

Gone with the wind Yet so close to my heart May be we have bid goodbye but it is only a new start.
Tongue

Edited by Lailakadexter - 23 January 2013 at 4:26am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_Linezeefan 1abhay12Angel-Jot.sosweetWiseman.Shayari.Lallan-TopAutumn.~~~~Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-The-VoiceDexterkilaila-Cruiser---DewDrops--

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Goodbyes are never easy, they are always hardest thing to say to friends,
It gets even harder when interacting with them again is doubtful...

However life is a journey, people come and go
Just when you begin to like someone's company, you have to let go...

But memories are yours and they will stay yours forever,
Whether people are there or not, memories will bind you together...

I really made some good friends here...I will miss interacting with all of them...

My special Thanks to :- 

CM:-  My best buddy...Thanks for everything lady Big smile...whenever i was wrong,You were always there to say me on my face & correct me...I appreciate it...& i will always value your friendship...

Naiina:- You r very sweet girl & a very dear friend...I liked talking with u & we really had fun talking on random things...Wishing you all the happiness in life girl:)

Khushi:- You still need to give me party...it's pending LOL...I will miss you Hug

Saitan :- Bondhu ami chayi ki tui tor dream achieve kor...tui sadai amar bhalo bondhu thakbi

Cherie:- tui amar choto bon...tor songe kotha bole bhalo laglo...ami tomake mone korbo

Gungun:- Don't be happy...i will still dedicate "Love thread" to you someday LOL...I m sad that i didn't interacted with you before...

Riya :- Hopefully you will make ur dream come true Big smile...It was nice talking with you & knowing you Tongue...take care of urself:)

Adios,
Nis

Edited by nishu786 - 11 January 2013 at 8:54pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_Lineaishu30-victoRiya-El_DoradoMissChievous-Suhana-.Shayari.McNinjaWisemanAutumn.|Persephone|Pentaminous.Khushi.-Chandramukhi-~~~~The-Voice--DewDrops--nadaanmasakalli

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_LineAngel-Jot.El_Doradosonia1230MissChievoussimplypurplesosweetWiseman.Shayari.Autumn.fire_gun~~~~nishu786Pentaminous.Khushi.-Chandramukhi-The-VoiceHawaaPot-Cruiser-

Prerna_

Goldie

Prerna_

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibBottom_LineEl_DoradoWiseman.Shayari.-Cruiser-The-VoicePentaminous.

--DewDrops--

IF-Stunnerz

--DewDrops--

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged

As they say, all gud things cum to an end, so does this forum...with the hope of meeting again next yearSmile

Thanks to all the lovely forum members, mods, for making this season of BB6 so special...

I'm gonna miss all the members,  especially the Live Feed members the most!!!!!!

I m happy that for the first time the person I was rooting for won, which has made this season more memorable for meEmbarrassed 

It was fun watching the live feed, staring at empty bedrooms, bathrums  n still updatingLOL

I  hav learnt so many new words frm this show which I'll try to use in my life like "Time Out, Ok Byeee, Chal Chal Matke Phod,Chalo Bolo 'Watever', Pasheman, HaiwaniyatLOL...All thanks to Imam"Clap

I enjoyed all the posts, chats, interactions, PMs, polls, n especially the bashing...!!!!!!Big smile

BB forum is the 'BEST FORUM OF  IF'Clap Its an addiction n m gonna miss it badly...

I m not taking any grudges with me...as the season ends, with the forum getting locked, m burying all the hatred, anger n gruges here only...I'll only carry forward good memories n frens!!!!!!!!Tongue

Gud Luck to all of u all...hope to see u next year...!!!!!!!!

Till then, Adios!!!!!!! Ciao!!!!
Hug Keep Smiling n Take Care!!!!!!!!!

"Hum Hain Rahi BB k, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte"Embarrassed

Edited by nupsie - 13 January 2013 at 12:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_LineEl_Doradosonia1230sosweet.Shayari.The-Voice-Cruiser-Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-

Bottom_Line

Bottom_Line

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
What a season it has been...And what a season it would have been had not a certain individual called Imam Siddique had not entered the house...Like film which was sinking till interval when suddenly a character came in who was hero for some and who was villain for some...

Like Darr is always remembered for Shahrukh Khan though he being the negative character...Similarly Season 6 would always be Imam's season...His words his gestures his songs...Any one try searching Aao tumhe chand pe le jaaein on youtube and check the comments as to how many people came to listen that song after hearing it from Imam...He had captured the attention of one and all...Clap

And for me Bigg Boss woud have been incomplete without India Forums...The best thing was watching the episode and then catching the reactions...It was fun...
I would like to thank certain members whose contribution I really appreciate...

Cruiser - For his Superb posts Clap...He coined so many terms specially Delnaz Chelaram Irani Wink
Simply Purple and Gypsy- For their superb updatesClap
Nishu786 and Zeenews - For the bang on Spoilers Clap

All the live feeders who would keep informing about the going ons...Clap
A special note of thanks for the moderators as they have a tough job and a special mention for Autumn. Clap

When I started the season I was a fan of Urvashi and Niketan and would have been until the end had not Imam come in. I have a strong feeling that Imam' s Chalo bolo London would come true and he would feature in BB over there. Wink

My post would be incomplete without expressing my disgust for a 4 foot egoistic clown named Paul Pacino. Now his rest of the life would be spent in talking about Imam. He got a well deserved Phuski Bomb Award ROFL

I would like to wrap here. I hope to come back again next season and hope to see all the members again. Hug
Chalte Chalre mere ye geet yaad rakhna
Kabhi Alvida na Kehna Kabhi Alvida na Kehna

Time out !!!!!Dancing

Edited by Bottom_Line - 13 January 2013 at 1:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.El_Dorado.Shayari.The-Voice-Cruiser-nishu786Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi---DewDrops--

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
OK, before you raise your eyebrow and dismiss my post as "Oh, not again!" kindly let me clarify that I AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE! Wink I am only here to thank people, just cuz I was bored outta my mind and didn't have anything better to do! Alright, jokes apart and let me start (Jeez, man! That even rhymes! Evil Smile)

Bigg Boss Season 6 didn't create a major impact on me as an audience, although I must confess, I enjoyed socializing with you all. I had a fun-filled time with all of you, and I pray we run into each other once in a while hereafter. I'd like to dedicate this post to all my buddies, well-wishers, and acquaintances. Until then... Phir milenge chalte chalte! Wink

Pentaminous: Laraib, we had the best time on the forum, didn't we! Although Team Bratz died sooner than Ameesha Patel's career, it was worth the try to stay back and keep contributing to the various posts around. Take care, bro! You, Munna and I will always be TEAM BRATZ. HugHug Perhaps, we'll try our magic in the upcoming season. This season failed us. LOL

Munna: OFFICIALLY, MY VERY FIRST FRIEND ON IF! HugHug Yo, spammer! Keep spammin' 'til you be jammin'! Your aag-lagau and howlarious posts and phuski one-liners were funny and worth the attention. LOL Let's try to recreate it next season. Tab tak ke liye, keep spamming the Bollywood Forum! LOL Love you, bro! HugHug

Shayari ji: Hug My lovely honeybunch! We had a great time on the forum. The chats never died, and the fun never skipped our attention. Hahahahaha!! Don't quit the forum yet! There's more to come. Bollywood Forum madhye laukar yaa. Dogha miloon nusta dhamaal karu! LOL

SoSweet: Sweeto ji. Pata nahin ab kab mulaqaat hogi aapse. Main BF pe zyaadatar rahoonga. Please make sure you bother me there. Stay blessed, lady! You're a sweetheart, just like your name. Love yo! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

Tanya91: Tani, main kaheen nahin chhodke jaa raha aapko! Insha Allah agli saalgirah hum saath manageinge. Make sure you reserve my cake pie. Embarrassed Love you, girl! You're probably one of the sweetest, most level-headed individual I have ever come across. Haan, yeh aur baat hai ke pichhle season ke muqaable tum thoda sa thanda par gayeen! LOL No probs, I still enjoyed your posts and will keep continuing to do so! HeartStarHug

Dexola, my Coca-Cola: Where the hell have you gone, kitty mom? Angry I hate it when you vanish on me like that! Angry You better get back on the forum and give me a chance to throw those tantrums at you, lady! LOL Oh, hau' dau' gurrl, you be unaware of my cornbread magic and ma collard greens smoothies! Ima smack yo' ass up! Know I'm sayin'! You bettah get back yo' ass on da forum, before my black bootah starts ta shake on yo' face! Miss ya, Dexy! Come back soon! WinkHug

Cruiser: Cruiser bhai. Kya posts karte ho bhai! Mazaa aa jaata hai. Keep writing, bro! Your posts are the life and sunshine of this forum. Do well. Clap I ain't bidding you any farewell, cuz I am expecting to see you on the Bollywood Forum. WinkStar

Desicrowd, DejaVu, RTH, Lajjawati, King Anu, *King* and everyone else. A big thank you to all for providing the entertainment! You guys rocked!!! Hug

TO MY NEW FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM / IF

Omnipotence: Bhaaai!!! HugHugHug I hope we remain in touch! We had a blast this season with all sorts of antics and what not. Our love for Barun is unconditional and will remain so (no homo!). LOL Hoping to see more of you in the upcoming season, or perhaps the other forums around. LOL DO KEEP IN TOUCH, OR ELSE YOU WILL FIND MY HATCHET COVERED IN BLOOD UNDER YOUR PILLOW ONE DAY! LOL

Nemesis4u: Hey, sweetheart! Where have you vanished off on me? LOL Miss chatting with you. Do come online. There's lots to catch up! LOLHug

TheBoss: Bhai, it was a pleasure knowing you. You're one of the most humorous IF users I have known. Your writing skills are bang on and I truly enjoy how you phadofy it in your posts. Clap I hope we keep in touch. You're a great guy! HugBig smile

MissCherie: Keep the sunshine going, lady, and keep making us all happy and cheerful with your posts. Your sense of humor is appalling... oops, I mean appealing! I am looking forward to more our interactions in the future. LOLHugHug

Sorry if I missed out on anyone's name. Thank you guys! Just wanted to let you all know that you all rock my life. Bhool chook maaf. Roshan badnaam ho chuka hai forum pe, par kya karein - main to hoon hi aadat se majboor! WinkLOL

PEACE! Thumbs Up

Edited by -Xaffron- - 14 January 2013 at 10:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Bottom_LineTheBossMissChievousEl_Doradososweet.Shayari.-Cruiser-Pentaminous.--DewDrops--Tony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.