Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorchandana29kavidoll2012-swaron-priyankah07pinkypanrocksroshnithedivasharuKRAabhiArShaMiss_wannabeJade_Preciousstar94cutekriyatashug9deepshakriyakhusbooluvarshaGayatriJethaniJahnavi_KRAS-Pia-EffaciousanniemathiaskrPinkpearlyLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malik..Satarupa.......pujan....._sweetannu_sweetydiyafrien..Roop..sadafarshaRoxxy47KS..shalini_arshaNxt_rockstarPumpkinnyogini64Radiance.sumimitaCrazy4AshVikHR-DMG4lifeSnigs.AwesomeSauce.anjali22ArSha_CookieBorn2DanceMadhu_ArShaKriYaansh960dancersqueenluv_arshachand91-Ocean.eyes-_SenbonZakura_-Suni-aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Sardar to Samba :D - HBD Aditi" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
:P

I can't believe the extent to which we think alike. I used Ahaana too!

And a very very Happy Birthday Aditi!!
May this year be the most rocking!! May you achieve all that you set your eyes on!! May god bless you with happiness, love and prosperity. You are a rockstar gal!! Go rock it!!!

Edited by -Anky- - 21 January 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarmagical_maniaSnigs.

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
here i am

again here i am...

so lola... u r mean...

i mean inne pyaare wale OSs... chupa ke rakhe merese...

i mean hawww...

yeh toh galat tha...

now u owe me an OS...

so coming to the OSs...

the first one was so lovely... i mean the way they were ... and how she was scraed... and then how she fragmented everything and all..

mera ek sawal tha... kria sach mein soyi huyi thi????

the way she made the whole treasure hunt... i mean aww...

loved how rey understood her and everything...

then second wala...

so sweet...

and haan bade seedhe bacche hain yeh toh,...LOL

so coming to the OS... it was so sweet the way u intermixed fb and present...

the way they met... then the proposal... then they spending time...

and everything...

just lloved it totally...

Edited by -Vaish- - 22 January 2013 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarmagical_mania

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
:)

Nxt_rockstarmagical_mania

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL...
JUST BEAUTIFUL

loved it...
Amazing stories

both were brilliantly written

Fabulous gift one can give...

Simply beautiful

And

Happy birthday aditi

magical_maniaNxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
ResBig smile
Mera OS!!!!!!!!!! YESH!! YESH!!! Mere liye...*dancing like kid*Dancing

OMG! I need a tissue right nowCry...because this sweetest OS left me in tearsCry. You know it how to leave me spell bound and moved at the same time. I have never read anything more sweet, innocent, warm and amazing. Baby bells...these never sounded that sweet. This was one of best gifts I can ever get. You are the best. CoolYou know it seemed like I got the surprise instead of Rey!Embarrassed

The starting was so perfect. Rey, a busy and mature man who is dying to meet his gorgeous wife. The way you described Rey's adoration of Kria, ahaaa!! I was in love with Kria that moment!Day Dreaming

All those clues were building anxiety in me as well along with Rey! You know you are one intelligent writer who doesn't goof up in creating curiosityCool. Every clue was bang on! That made Kria look a intelligent planner for a surprisesCool. I loved the line where you wrote that Kria doesn't like surprises and she planned one then it must be big!Embarrassed Here overjoy of a very amazing news was well told as Kria chose to act differ from her likes and taste.Embarrassed

I loved the story part where she started telling a story and then left Rey hung up with that cliff hanger.LOL The room full of toys knocked my head that May be Kria is pregnant and then my smarty pent Manu changed the obvious into out standing.LOL Sharon and Swayam's angle in story soothed me and suited the tale of KriYansh. I loved the sharon without knowing much of her. Big smile

Kria was so tensed that she was even speaking in sleep. Rey's heart must be beating fast with anticipation of unexpected. Her fear and dreadful eyes, gosh! I was scared. That pregnancy theory was nowhere and I was hell scared.Ouch She delivered the good news and then left shattered with misconceptions of her own dread mind.Embarrassed She had insecurities which were clearly out with her words. I really related well with her. Girls' insecurity about an unexpected child and Man's obvious repel to that, you built that through Kria's feared dialogues. Smile

Kria was blunt. The way she  put the argument about not killing her child, was fantastic.Clap The way Kria was in her own small world of fears came across so beautifully. Big smile
Rey's efforts to calm her down and tell her about his views about their kid, was splendid. Clap

I totally loved the para where you mentioned Rey's monologue about helping Kria in each moment. He had that vision to imagine such amazing phase of their life. I loved that.Day Dreaming

They both found literal agreement of sentiments at last. The end was as perfect as start was! Perfect way to ring the baby bells. Day Dreaming
This was one freaking awesome story-telling. I am all emotional right now. CryEmbarrassed

Manu! Will you keep surpassing your perfect status of writer??? You are Manu Beyond Perfection now for me! Cool
My birthday is certainly is best because I got to read this OS.Big smile
Love you for this wonderful surprise.Hug
Hugs in place of thanks for being in my life...Hug
Now rushing to read the next treatTongue

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 22 January 2013 at 4:46am

magical_maniasumimita

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
awesome OS...loved it very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magical_mania

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anky-

:P

I can't believe the extent to which we think alike. I used Ahaana too!

And a very very Happy Birthday Aditi!!
May this year be the most rocking!! May you achieve all that you set your eyes on!! May god bless you with happiness, love and prosperity. You are a rockstar gal!! Go rock it!!!

Great minds think alike Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top