Posted: 11 years ago

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

Interesting that we have hot news for discussion today!
Is it going to be good for us??!! Let's wait and see! 😉

Indian Express says:
Megha and Mohan, have now separated and the former feels animosity towards the hero. Nanhi also dislikes him.

Neither Singh nor Kapoor mind the fact that they have to play characters who are in their 40s. Singh attributes this to her background in theatre, Kapoor says that the show suits his sensibilities.

Fuze Article says:
NBT 2 will be filled with romance and intrigue along with an inimitable quotient of slice of life, humor and much more, all with a new spin! Nanhi regrets her decision of bringing MM together and has been brewing hatred for her Spiderman!

Mohan and Megha today are separated and distance by circumstances! Megha is still the simple, positive mother whose children are her hope to live than her own love! Mohan is changed from a happy-go-lucky man to someone with a very cynical approach towards life and relationships!

Article Source:
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Hi people just 2 more days for NBT 2 to start and got so many articles and information today!
Lets wait and watch, me waiting eagerly
Hello there! Well , believe or not, we're finally here! The last couple days of MMT Total Recall, and on the cusp of NBT 2. 

Personally, I would like to thank the creators,thread openers and contributors to MMT Total Recall over the last 3 months. I was finally able to catch up with  all the early shows I missed, as well as read some interesting discussions re the shows. It was a magical experience for me, thank you!

As for today's news, my pov is TMI ðŸ˜‰   I really don't know what to make of it all, and I guess it is in keeping with the whole unusual love story concept. But...though I'm very excited for the start of NBT 2 come Mon, I must admit I also have a sort of nervous, queasy feeling in the pit  of my stomach!  Oh well, as usual...fingers crossed,very tightly! ðŸ˜‰
HI All!

@Leesan - Hi!

What is TMI?
OHHH NO!!!
Mohan & Megha are separeted!
I swear I kinda felt it the day i saw the intro-promo of MOhan for season-2 for d very first time 😭😭😭 And I was hoping for d best, and for d first time in my life i was hoping for my gut-feeling to be wrong, but it was right...
We didnt see much of happy & together Megha+Mohan in season-1 and Season-2 is starting whith this new twist 😭

Originally posted by Raghavia

OHHH NO!!!
Mohan & Megha are separeted!
I swear I kinda felt it the day i saw the intro-promo of MOhan for season-2 for d very first time 😭😭😭 And I was hoping for d best, and for d first time in my life i was hoping for my gut-feeling to be wrong, but it was right...
We didnt see much of happy & together Megha+Mohan in season-1 and Season-2 is starting whith this new twist 😭

Separation was more or less confirmed but the reason that seem to come out of these articles are not very nice, Megha's animosity towards Mohan????
Tomorrow at 1 pm the remaining part of Meghan story on colors. Don't forget to watch

Hi Geethu, Sunna, leesanEdited by sakhisangni - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

HI All!

@Leesan - Hi!

What is TMI?

Lol! Too Much Information! It's a saying normally used when someone shares intimate details of their personal life : especially love life!  In this case , these NBT details re MM marital discord is too much for me to process right now, so again TMI !!😊
Hello subha, anu, su, lessan, dushmane ja.Edited by poojaluvnbt - 11 years ago