The 3 sodi sisters and their obssesion..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The 3 Sodi sisters and their Bhoot sawar..obssesion..

Each has her own..

Amrit ..obssesion..Revenge..Badla...

Mein khoon baha rahi houn..princess ho kar bhi ...kissi ka ghulam ban rahi houn ..yeh sab sirf Nimrit se badla lene ke liye.

I'm shedding blood..be a slave to Rudraksh though being a princess all this to get my revenge to Nimrit and make her life hell..

Her parting shot princess Amrit never gets defeated and Nimrit will fall in my trap...😈

Nimrit...obssesion.Fight for .Justice and justice..Be it for my Enemy Evil sister..

Mein laroungi insaaf ke liye..chahe woh Amrit ho aur mein Agamji ke khilaf bhi jaoungi ..usski ek baat nahin manoungi usse insaaf dilane ke liye..

i will fight for justice and save Amrit though she did so much harm to me..i will even go against my Agamji..not listen to him  to get her justice and get rid of Rudraksh from her life..

Her parting shot...Its my duty Agamji to fight for justice..why dont you understand me Agamji..πŸ˜”

Shivangi join the sisters team..her obssesion...surprise surprise..  ..Acting ..

Mein apna sapna pura karna chahti houn Tej..Acting..😲..

I want to fulfill my dream Tej and please no talk of babies for now..i want to concentrate on my dream career ..Acting..

Her parting shot..Dont  blackmail me emotionally Tej....πŸ€”

The two bechara bhai...Bandook and Bullet..😭
Poor guys their lives twisted because of these sisters..they love their wives  deeply thats their only weakness..

This pic and its caption as may be one  day both bro will get fed of and say this...

Tej ...suno Bullet hum yahan se bhaag chalte hein..Ab bas yeh sodi bahenein humein pagal kar degi...

Agam..Sach mein Bandook..humein bhaag jana chahiye..

We are fed up with their obssesion of revenge..justice..career..catfights..

The Bros parting shot..on Agam bike Bye Bye Sodi sisters ..we dont want to end up in a mental hospital..both singing all happy to go away from the sodi sisters..yeh dosti hum nahin choreinge..choreinge dum magar tera saath na choreinge...😊

Yug mehra ..indirectly he too is part of the life of the  sodi sisters..
Yug obssesion..mujhe sirf Nimrit chahiye..Nimrit sirf mera hein..jo bhi karo Amrit  meri NImrit ko kuch nahin hona chahiye..iss baar meri shaadi Nimrit se hi hogi..

Nimrit is mine and nothing should happen to my Nimrit..this time i will be the one to marry Nimrit..

His parting shot..i'm the best in acting...πŸ€”

A bit disappointed with the actual track going on..wish creatives came up with something else than a recycle..the 3 sodi sisters and their bhoot sawar and the two poor brothers dealing with their obssesion..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have no comment..Thanks for The topic..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Such a hilarious post..🀣

Well said 3 Sodi Sisters..and their Obsessions..πŸ˜†

Amrit ...she is always obsessed in spoiling and making her sisters life hell.. I do agree she must have hurt when Agam married Nimrit , but is it right to even kill her sister for her obsession.. and is it right to have obsession on a married man..And to the top of it her obsession even made her become a Mistress..No words to say ..😈

Nimrit... she was sweet innocent girl , circumstances led her to marry agam.. but her life started beautifully with agam and her innocence and unconditional love on amrit made her life hell though her husband warned about amrit's evil character..  And one point she was almost lost her life but God came in Oberai's roop and she got a new face but had to loose her face and identity because of her sister and then fought to get her husband back ..     But now again started to hold save amrit banner and fighting for justice .. Though she is her sister how could she believed at once , does she not use her brain and where is that intelligent nimrit who was so brave and now she becomes so naive ..Wish she understands agam's fear and first try to find out does amrit really changed ..

Shivangi...  LOL what was that sudden obsession for acting.. I havent watched in any scene about her acting passion.. And now her obsession even deny her motherhood .. No logic in this.. If Tej had known earlier about her passion and if CT's had shown us Shivangi love for acting everyone would have accepted it. but why this sudden obsession..

Really these brothers caught in these obsession web..

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just 1 word for ur post...It is 'HILARIOUS'...dont have any further comment...

But have 1 complain...U forgot my darling YUG...He is the 3 rd man opposite 3 sis...and also has his own obsession... πŸ˜‰

Plz edit saveee...i m missing YUG in this post a lot... πŸ˜’
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi Thanks for liking the post..😊

Really these sisters obssesion should be awarded..

This is bang on krithi  Nimrit holding save Amrit banner.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tell me about it where has gone the Nimrit who was always on the alert with Amrit..so much sisterly love pouring from her heart and there Amrit is ready to backstab her anytime soon..

Shivangi obssesion that was the best..out of nowhere she wants to do acting..

Tej.Agam poor guys tired of warning their wives and all their talks go on deaf ears as the sisters obssesion is unbeatable..
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Megher..Thanks for comment and of course will edit and add Yug obssesion..😊
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hilarious Post couldn't agree more with Bullet and Bandhook's agonyπŸ˜ƒ

Few words for 3 sisters

Nimrit  - Take a chill pill and exclude Amrit from your fight from justice.

Amrit - Stop scheming and Get a life !! Life is beautiful without scheming and plotting πŸ˜‘

Shivangi - Didn't think about career when getting married ?
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Saina...like your take on the 3 Sodi sisters..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope they follow your advices..😊

Rightly said Nimrit should take a chill pill as she got Agam back in her life after so much pain ..

Amrit seriously should get a life...
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I ROFLed amrit's description :p 

nice post :)