This week was superb! (Taarey)

zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I KNOW I AM TOTALLY LATE WITH MY RESPONSE TO THE TR CONFESSION AND ALL OTHER JOYFUL TAAREYNESS BUT.. EXAM SEASON ):

Never mind though.

How is everyone containing themselves with all we've been blessed to see? *_*

This entire week has been nothing less than SPLENDID! Everything I anticipated for a Taarey confession sequence has happened and more. Words honestly honestly honestly are unable to offer value to moments shared between the seamless two. I don't know what my eyes did to get a reward of witnessing such beautiful things.

Can you actually believe we are FINALLY FINALLY  FINALLY (thank the lord) able to label them as a couple?! EEEK, I HAPPY DANCED THROUGH THE WHOLE WEEK 

All the times we've fought for the two and endured any sort of agony or pain has come to its worth.

Beginning to end, the confession sequence has been GREATNESS GREATNESS AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE OF GREATLY PRESENTED GREATNESS! Absolute perfection in every right.

-          Rey climbing through Taani's window was such a sweet and thoughtful gesture. When he pauses to see himself on Taani's laptop screen his facial expression holds surprise yet so much subtlety. I reckon seeing himself reassured him and boosted the little more confidence in him to commence with the confession. It's so cool that they have that much significance in their relationship that they can develop and complement one another.

-          Rey walking forward and Taani walking backward simultaneously shaped the loving and passionate atmosphere. Then when Rey began his heart-warming dialogue. What happened to the hearts ACROSS the TAAREY fan-base? I don't know about you but my heart beats left me for the time span the two were interacting. I recall screaming so much in happiness and excitement that I had to try grasp for breath but couldn't! It was all so endearing!

-          When he said the three words, "I LOVE YOU", in that overwhelming tone, and THRICE! It was so tenderly, evoking a feeling of intense joy and contentment and the "I really do" made me feel like I was walking on the clouds!

-          THE HUG. OH MY WORD, THE BLEEDING HUG. It was beyond amazing. After that only Taani's profound, double-spoken "I love you Rey, I LOVE YOU" made a wholehearted feeling cling to the core of my chest! The sincerity instilled a feeling of relief through me!

Then again the hug and kisses. Not more to tell. Death had passed me.

But soon later I did hear piercing beeps waking me in a hospital room.

(Just kidding)

-       Both sat on the ground hand in hand, and Rey's arm around Taani's shoulder. It was all so picturesque. They combine so perfectly.

-        When Rey follows Taani to Swayam's room like a dreamy, film romance larka. Kithni cute thaa.

-        Aw, Rey's reluctant attitude to exit the scene. He really did not want to leave Taani's presence. He appreciates her too much. So adorable how he asked, "PAKKA?" for confirmation about leaving.

THE MOMENT WE HAD ALL BEEN LONGING FOR WHAT SEEMS A MILLENNIUM FINALLY TOOK PLACE.

A feeling of incompleteness in anyone has never seemed so right before. All I can say is I am glad that Taani had not attended the BB match otherwise who knows when we would've received the TR confession.

It is definitely fair to say that we've seen nothing like the power duo of VRIMAR. I am ever thankful that Vrinda and Amar do not share any inhibitions restricting them from shooting specific scenes. Thankful that the pair portray TAAREY scenes with such intensity and brilliance. Thankful that Palki casted the two to play the characters of Rey and Taani. Thankful that Palki initiated the idea of Taarey. I am basically just feeling very very thankful. And so I should be. Afterall I am given everything to be thankful for (TAAREY TAAREY TAAREY).

LOVE TAAREY AND VRIMAR FOREMOST. 

09 / 01 / 2013 - a heartfelt TAAREY confession to be remembered always

Edited by zpreme - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
we can never get tired taking abt dis... yes i mean..we were so freaking scared dt it might turn out to be a dream sequence... but NOOO... it wasnt..it actualy happened... we hv been dreamin abt dis since past 6 months or so...
And coming from Rey dis tym made it extra special...he din give taani a chance to speak... he spoke on her behalf too sayin dt he knows she feels for him too... 
And yea d expression wen he saw Taani starin at his pic gave him extra confidence to speak out his heart!!!
And the confesssion scene was like...i have no words to explain d feeling...it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!
And now that their a couple and hiding it from everyone... its even more fun to watch... 

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes your completely accurate in every possible way that this is the best week of Taarey and D3 for me finally my Taarey are one and I couldnt be any happier or else we are going to have a problem because I am fully dead.I am witnessing the most beautifull things.These two are just perfection together  and the way they are together gives me sheer joy.After the confession I was on the 9th cloud but now I dont even know where I am after witnessing thursdays Taarey scene .
I see them everywhere 
Loved everything about it I love Naughty badmaash rey he is jus to cute and he would make any girl blush I swear.He is too cute with Taani 
He has his own way of romancing with his girlfirend .Loved the way these two confirmed their relationship and their ease into it .It was seriosuly really refreshing and absolutely loved it.
CONFESSION SCENE WAS JUST EPIC MOMENT FOR ME 
Still so thankful to the CVs and thank you Lord for this day 
Thought it would never come .
I am so happy the confession gave me a heart attack and the Taareys cuteness straight after sent me o the hospital god knows how I am still writing.

Kudos as always to the power duo of VRIMAR who never fail to impress and entertain us aswell as make sure they have us in a constant bind because they are just trully great at their acting skils .The way kunwar emeoted and was playfull requires standing ovation and our Vrinda was the sweetheart of yesterdays episode so haapy.and forever thnakfull to CVs for this day.
Keep it up 
Great post Zpreme 

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeh you are right dear this week we got that which we want from from long time taarey confession and finally we got it 
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zpreme

I KNOW I AM TOTALLY LATE WITH MY RESPONSE TO THE TR CONFESSION AND ALL OTHER JOYFUL TAAREYNESS BUT.. EXAM SEASON ):

Never mind though.

How is everyone containing themselves with all we've been blessed to see? *_*

damn i am still in their trans

This entire week has been nothing less than SPLENDID! Everything I anticipated for a Taarey confession sequence has happened and more. Words honestly honestly honestly are unable to offer value to moments shared between the seamless two. I don't know what my eyes did to get a reward of witnessing such beautiful things.

i am feeling so blessed to witness the most beautiful,romantic,mesmerizing and breathtaking scene of the decade in front of me❤️

Can you actually believe we are FINALLY FINALLY  FINALLY (thank the lord) able to label them as a couple?! EEEK, I HAPPY DANCED THROUGH THE WHOLE WEEK 

FINALLY YES AT LAST

All the times we've fought for the two and endured any sort of agony or pain has come to its worth.

very well said👏

Beginning to end, the confession sequence has been GREATNESS GREATNESS AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE OF GREATLY PRESENTED GREATNESS! Absolute perfection in every right.

TAAREY redefined perfection that day

-          Rey climbing through Taani's window was such a sweet and thoughtful gesture. When he pauses to see himself on Taani's laptop screen his facial expression holds surprise yet so much subtlety. I reckon seeing himself reassured him and boosted the little more confidence in him to commence with the confession. It's so cool that they have that much significance in their relationship that they can develop and complement one another.

i was jumping with happiness during this scene...what a start for the confession

-          Rey walking forward and Taani walking backward simultaneously shaped the loving and passionate atmosphere. Then when Rey began his heart-warming dialogue. What happened to the hearts ACROSS the TAAREY fan-base? I don't know about you but my heart beats left me for the time span the two were interacting. I recall screaming so much in happiness and excitement that I had to try grasp for breath but couldn't! It was all so endearing!

My heart literally skipped a beat during the same

-          When he said the three words, "I LOVE YOU", in that overwhelming tone, and THRICE! It was so tenderly, evoking a feeling of intense joy and contentment and the "I really do" made me feel like I was walking on the clouds!

it was so damn emotional yet so beautiful,pure and romantic...at that moment the world and the time had stopped for me

-          THE HUG. OH MY WORD, THE BLEEDING HUG. It was beyond amazing. After that only Taani's profound, double-spoken "I love you Rey, I LOVE YOU" made a wholehearted feeling cling to the core of my chest! The sincerity instilled a feeling of relief through me!

Then again the hug and kisses. Not more to tell. Death had passed me.

But soon later I did hear piercing beeps waking me in a hospital room.

(Just kidding)

not to worry yaha bhi same critical condition tha😆

-       Both sat on the ground hand in hand, and Rey's arm around Taani's shoulder. It was all so picturesque. They combine so perfectly.

that scene left me awestruck and speechless

-        When Rey follows Taani to Swayam's room like a dreamy, film romance larka. Kithni cute thaa.

omg that was so damn adorable and cute

-        Aw, Rey's reluctant attitude to exit the scene. He really did not want to leave Taani's presence. He appreciates her too much. So adorable how he asked, "PAKKA?" for confirmation about leaving.

i was all blushy blushy and smiley smiley during the scene

THE MOMENT WE HAD ALL BEEN LONGING FOR WHAT SEEMS A MILLENNIUM FINALLY TOOK PLACE.

FINALLY

A feeling of incompleteness in anyone has never seemed so right before. All I can say is I am glad that Taani had not attended the BB match otherwise who knows when we would've received the TR confession.

exactly i totally agree before i was upset that why wasn't she there but now i have realised that had she been there then we wouldn't have got this day anytime soon so as they say dooriya bhi hai zaroori...it has proved right in case of taarey

It is definitely fair to say that we've seen nothing like the power duo of VRIMAR. I am ever thankful that Vrinda and Amar do not share any inhibitions restricting them from shooting specific scenes. Thankful that the pair portray TAAREY scenes with such intensity and brilliance. Thankful that Palki casted the two to play the characters of Rey and Taani. Thankful that Palki initiated the idea of Taarey. I am basically just feeling very very thankful. And so I should be. Afterall I am given everything to be thankful for (TAAREY TAAREY TAAREY).

i second u on this part...i am so proud of these two...they define PERFECTION together

LOVE TAAREY AND VRIMAR FOREMOST. 

09 / 01 / 2013 - a heartfelt TAAREY confession to be remembered always

the most memorable day in the history of LOVE

i am in red...and i was waiting for ur post...really really loved ur post great job and very beautifully written and expressed👏
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Sylviaa :D 
i loved the confession soo much <33 
Those hugs and kisses <3 Were like the best hugs i haff ever seen onscreen. I give it all to Vrimar <3 Had they not been soo amazing it wudnt turn out to be so beautiful:D So Yeaah VriMar Are defo the best :D 

Love them soo so so Much <3 
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post girl 👍🏼 

Could we ask for anything more ??? The TR Track the whole week was so beautifully scripted n presented to us 

Well basically am still jumping all around n continuously hitting the YT vids of the whole week scenes 😃 ❤️
Edited by ...Tansy... - 11 years ago
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post <3 
yeppp this date will always be remembered 
and there confession was just amazing loved every bit of it :) 
sreeja_rox thumbnail
You explained every single scene so well...uff i am again gonna watch the scene now...
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sometimes one is not able to explain what one feels...and after reading this post im speechless...you have taken the essence out of all the beautiful scenes and captured it so well in these  mere words which still seem to be incomplete as magic can not be put in 500 mere words or a simple post...seriuosly taarey were amazing...and well this post too Edited by zoharocks - 11 years ago