Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I dont need to write long essay on how kal ka episode was Tonguehappy happy wala comments by members said it allTongueLOL.  No doubt it was one of the best episode so far and Jeeka scenes were much enjoyable Embarrassed.

Anamika was full in mood...she was moving her neck as if koi excersie chal rahi ho and Jeet was like Confused yeh Anamika Ji ko kya hogaya hai ROFL.

Lazer light effect was not needed one it reminded me of Bachon ka game Ermm.

Rano, Jasleen and Bebe were looking like THREE IDIOTS in the whole episode capturing unnecessary footage LOL.

Note: yaad hai na you all have to add Anamika forum ROFL

Edited by romaila - 10 January 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalisha01lpv24..Bournville..farabihukshilaelasinghAyesha066Fearless_Loverhifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What did u felt watching last epi" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Yes . I have added Anamika forum as my forum as per ur command.Tongue
I hope Jeet refuses to marry Rano and three idiots get a reality check.ROFL Anamika's acting was superb.Hug ..Looking at Anamika's eyes and the way she was looking at Jeet with blood at her lips, I was wondering why cant he guess who she is.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicalromaila

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Anamika was full in mood...khushi khushi bck bhi dikhaye ROFL.

Lazer light effect was not needed one it reminded me of Bachon ka game Ermm.   dat ws worst dan baccho ka khel ROFL ROFL

Rano, Jasleen and Bebe were looking like THREE IDIOTS in the whole episode capturing unnecessary footage LOL. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Note: yaad hai na you all have to add Anamika forum ROFL  done... thks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagicallizzie1765romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Yes . I have added Anamika forum as my forum as per ur command.Tongue
I hope Jeet refuses to marry Rano and three idiots get a reality check.ROFL Anamika's acting was superb.Hug ..Looking at Anamika's eyes and the way she was looking at Jeet with blood at her lips, I was wondering why cant he guess who she is.Confused
that was just a request to all fellow members...thanks for follwoing Embarrassed
M sure he will refuse for Rano as chudail is poisioning his heart and mind slowly Tongue 
Dont worry three idiots will be faced to reality one day LOL
Jeet didn't noticed her wierd ex[pressions as he too nadaan for understanding baro ki baatein ROFL

Supermagicalelasingh

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

Anamika was full in mood...khushi khushi bck bhi dikhaye ROFL.

Lazer light effect was not needed one it reminded me of Bachon ka game Ermm.   dat ws worst dan baccho ka khel ROFL ROFL

Rano, Jasleen and Bebe were looking like THREE IDIOTS in the whole episode capturing unnecessary footage LOL. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Note: yaad hai na you all have to add Anamika forum ROFL  done... thks

back b dikahyi woh bhi bheegi hui now we can say she has a sexy backWink ROFL
I know it was like a child playing with its toy Ouch
ur welcome Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
haaye yesterday's episode really was too good. now waiting for the real sexy back Wink

Supermagicalromaila

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
lovely ep , loved jeeka scene n precap tou mast tha

Supermagicalromaila

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

I dont need to write long essay on how kal ka episode was Tonguehappy happy wala comments by members said it allTongueLOL.  No doubt it was one of the best episode so far and Jeeka scenes were much enjoyable Embarrassed.
Yeah It was.. Full Episode had JeeKa Jus the way we wanted!!Embarrassed

Anamika was full in mood...she was moving her neck as if koi excersie chal rahi ho and Jeet was like Confused yeh Anamika Ji ko kya hogaya hai ROFL.
Haha I love when these supernatural creatures Do their Funny exercises Entertainment ho jata hai humara!!LOL

Lazer light effect was not needed one it reminded me of Bachon ka game Ermm.
Haha samjha Karo yawr is serial Me aisa lagta hai Kuch logo ko chodhke sab bachche hai!!LOL

Rano, Jasleen and Bebe were looking like THREE IDIOTS in the whole episode capturing unnecessary footage LOL.
Aadat ho gayi hai ab unko toh!!LOL

Note: yaad hai na you all have to add Anamika forum ROFL Already kar chuka haiLOL

Supermagicalromaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.