India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

UPDATE ON VEDANTS INTERVIEW

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Heya guys heres a brief update on sachin sharma ( vedant)  who was on galazee of stars today in the uk

he was wearing a black patterened shirt and blazer with some grey dusty jeans

few facts: hes from south of delhi, only 23 and single 4 anyone intrsested loll heheh..........LOL

he started of a news repoter for zee at the age of 17- was one  the youngest staff working  for zee

his idol is Dilip kumar lolll and he kept singing this song called nahin lagegeh or something like that

his 1st role in acting was for balaji studios he came 2 bombay on the day of janmathis and then got the role of krishna in Khanni ghar ghar ki  loll which he thinks was real lucky 4 him........

he was never intrested in acting but now belives he was born and destined to act ..........

his friends all think he got a real bad dress sense and liking 4 older women lolll.....LOL..........he said backed himself up and said that hes just a real simple guy who just like wearing jeans and a shirt with the shirt buttons open.........Wink......lolll.........LOL and he said hes really young compared to all his lady friends so thats why his firends tease him .....loll...

love life has got one at the moment all the girls that fancy him he don't like them loll and all the girls he likes have already got someone loll bechra sachinn...........loll........LOL

he loves him mum and misses his home loll he sang this song for divya dutta going something something like..hum rahein nahinn rahinn........or something like that ...........actually he didn't have such a bad voice

he belivies stronglyyy in lord krishana ........and diya had this joke going on about him being krishna kanahi surrounding by all the gopis lolll LOL

his mates say he a real good friend and all .......he says he'd love 2 visit london and visit all his fans one day.......

overall he seemed like a real nice down 2 earth guy and real friendly.loll just came across as vedant 2 me loll its real funny how the personalitys are really alike except that sachin seems quite shy and not so flirty with women sorry...ladies loll LOL

sorry if i missed anything guys my annonying brother kept changing the channel on pupose lolll and hiding the remote Angry loll LOL

Love Asian Princess Smile 

Edited by Asian Princess - 13 May 2005 at 1:45pm

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
thanx asian princess im in the uk but still missed it and will defintely make sure i dnt miss ashish on galaxee of stars that will be like hell!!!

Luv Mad!!
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

thanks for this update... i couldnt watch the complete interview becoz my sister and her little daughter have come ... and my sweet little niece started crying from the very moment galaxzee of stars started till the second half of the interview ...Angry i love her but this time she killed my nerves...have to wait for sunday morning to watch the repeatOuch

sachin sharma is so much down to earth and so sweet...i like ved but i like sachin much more Big smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

hi

yes AP i didn't watch the whole lot i taped it but he sounded really shy and sort of nice kind of guy even though he is young...His interview was impressive and i think i like him more as his interview really showed what he i slike unlike vedant character he seems laid back, cool and pretty decent...

good one..Thanks for the update..can't wait for the man himself...MR ASHISH..
SamyBig smile

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much I gotta watch it on tuesday recape
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
wow thanks thanks alot
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
thanks alot
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged

yeah indian_spice i was shocked too,.. i never thought that he could so young ... he is one year younger than me ...

Go to top