Analysis..Nimrit biggest mistake..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching the 10th jan epi its obvious the separation of Agni is on the way..

Whom should we blame the evil Duo or Nimrit?..

Sadly i will say Nimrit...someone who has gone through a lot of pain to even having a changed face due to a sister who did not thought twice to let go of her hand down that cliff ..to be separated from her husband..had to fight for her right and identity to finally get back her happy life is all set to ruin it because of the same sister..

First mistake without Agam knowledge she went to the Women protection society to lodge a complaint against Rudraksh..i totally agree with Agam getting angry with her and his anger was valid..why Nimrit has to take such risk as Agam knows Rudraksh is such an evil and also Amrit can do anything to ruin their happy life..

Second mistake she is not listening to her husband truth about Amrit but will trust the Evil Duo.

Nimrit is acting so naive and not using her brain and here i miss  the Nimrit who was Natasha ...she had a brain and never got intimidated by her evil sis or blindly trust Amrit..one thing i'm not liking at all creatives bringing back the same old Nimrit..

one thing Agam said  to Nimrit your blood relation is more important and thats a bitter truth ... Nimrit is giving more importance to her sister than her own relationship now..she did same in the start of the show and she nearly lost her life and once more committing same mistake..i dont say helping a blood relation is  not good but a deserving one not someone who has attempted murder on you..

The final nail in the coffin for Agni separation and i fear it will  be Nimrit fault..

As per precap we saw Nimrit wants  to help Amrit who is walking on broken glasses but Agam called her in time and asked her to get out of there..With yug expression we got it he wanted Nimrit to sympathize with Amrit and their plan to move on but Nimrit walked out..

Next final risk Amrit will take  to get her sympathy drink poison and this time she will succeed as Nimrit will promise to help her against Rudraksh..

Now the next plan of Amrit as she knows anytime Rudraksh can send her back to jail..this is where i think Amrit will play her triumph card and that will be asking  Nimrit to take back the case of Amrit attempting murder on her..

Amrit gets rid of Rudraksh with Nimrit help and the palace is on her name...Separation of Agni and Agam back in the palace..princess Amrit win and Nimrit loses her most precious relationship ..Agam.. trusting more an evil sis than her husband who is constantly warning her about Amrit plan to ruin their happy life..

In all this its Agam who always have to suffer and now its to be seen will he forgive Nimrit that easily ?..A path full of thorn awaits Nimrit ..her own fault..may be this time her M-I-L ..Tej  too might not be by her side ..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Saveeta  i will express my own assessment about yesterday's episode.

i want little time for that...😛
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice analysis...ln all this Nimrits relationship with agam will be at stake .
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I cant bear to see agni sepration, but it is about to happen. Nimrit made a big mistak by trusting her evil sister.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well written savee..

Your each point I completely agree..

But feel little sad for Nimrit , her love for her sister still there even though she always hurt her..
shanaya28 thumbnail
krithi i agree Nimrit good heart takes over her mind and thats her biggest weakness .. Amrit uses this as her greatest weapon..

Really Its disapointing to see Nimrit trusting Amrit again ..an evil sis who did not hesistate to humiliate her own mother..how can Nimrit melting for Amrit again after so much warning of Agam that she can do anything to ruin their happy life ...

Amrit main goal to get Nimrit sympathy and bring her on her side to get rid of Rudraksh from her life..then she will show Nimrit her true colors ..in the meantime Nimrit will already lose Agam suppport and trust..

Amrit killing two birds with one stone and Nimrit is been made the scapegoat in all this..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have one point of view:
If everyone think only in his happiness and do not care about others even they are evil..so The bad things will not end and we will help to create bad condition and bad society..
I am with Nimrit: we should not be selfish..
Only god can judge people.. because If we do not help others we will because like them..they should become like us Good not we should become like them evil...and if they are not change we should be wary...
The mistake is one..Nimrit did not listen to her husband..
shanaya28 thumbnail
"Now the next plan of Amrit as she knows anytime Rudraksh can send her back to jail..this is where i think Amrit will play her triumph card and that will be asking  Nimrit to take back the case of Amrit attempting murder on her"..

I mentioned this bit in my post a few days ago and today its confirmed..

Rudraksh calls the lawyer to take his bail back and get Amrit arrested ..she plays the victim and our mahaan Nimrit promised to take back the complaint of her attempted murder on her..

Nimrit calls the lawyer to get the papers ready to take her complaint back..Rudraksh warns her that she doing a big mistake as Amrit is a poisonous snake and will bite her again like she did before..our Nimrit dont want to hear anything against her precious sister..

Either Nimrit has lost it and is the biggest naive person or she is pretending to be naive..

Babli is back in palace and Amrit super plan unfolded to the viewers.only an evil mind can plan this so lets wait as per Amrit say for the big blast ..
anasuya43 thumbnail
is Nimrit is doing wrong in going to take back the complaint against Amrit ...or she is pretending like her sister Amrit to be nice to her...so that Amrit can believe it...

I feel Amrit plan will be a failure because Agam is so careful in each step with the help of Babali  he will find out her plan ...Amrit plan will be a flop...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Crossing fingers Anasuyaji..Both the evil mind people fail in their plan..

Babli coming in the palace on Agam's request so it gives hope..

Truly said Agam is really smart and as he said will play very cleverly this game against Amrit..