something very sad happend

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
something sad happend with me i came from lunch so my friends told me a boy in my class know i like that boy whom i told u guys before right then then my friend goes to the boy whom i like and says u friend is spreading rumors  about u and alisha the boy i liked asked me so i said no i don't likebecause i didn't want anyone to know and now what am i soppose to do ???  i am very upset and sad ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ Edited by * ^ Princess ** - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princes_Mad! thumbnail
well the way u wrote it its not too clear but it looks like ur a bit embarrased to admit ur feelings like disha was to dk finally that is has turned into a was!!

well i knw that wasnt much help but if u explain agen maybe i can giv u beta advice!!

neway sweet dreamz luv mad!!

well i meant was i went home for lunch and when i came back my friends told me that a boy knows i like the boy i was telling u guys about and then in class my friend told the  boyi like  that u friend is spreading rumors about u and alisha the boy i liked came to me and said is this true i said i don't know because i didn't want to tell i like him

hope u  understand

so please help me now

teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wait so i'm confused....who's alisha?  WERE you spreading rumors about the guy you like (let's call him jack) and alisha?  well in anycase, i think you need to go up to jack and tell him at his face that you like him.  if he likes you back, then it's all good.  and if he's a dick to you about you liking him, then you know that he's a dick and he's not worth your time.  and either way, everyone will admire you for your guts to be able to go up to him and tell him how you feel.  and as far as your friends are concerned, if they're bitches to you about all this, then they're not your real friends.  don't be sad about it, because then it's not gonna be good for you.  just be strong and brave.  good luck!  :-)
my real name is alisha i think maybe my friends were trying to help  but thanks anyways
teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well in any case, i think you need to go and clear up all the misunderstandings, because they involve your name.  just be mature and brave about it and i'm sure it'll all workout.  i hope that helps.  
well i don't have that much strenght to just go to him and say i like u but thanks anywayz