India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

something very sad happend

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
something sad happend with me i came from lunch so my friends told me a boy in my class know i like that boy whom i told u guys before right then then my friend goes to the boy whom i like and says u friend is spreading rumors  about u and alisha the boy i liked asked me so i said no i don't likebecause i didn't want anyone to know and now what am i soppose to do ???  i am very upset and sad CryCry

Edited by * ^ Princess ** - 13 May 2005 at 1:19pm

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
well the way u wrote it its not too clear but it looks like ur a bit embarrased to admit ur feelings like disha was to dk finally that is has turned into a was!!

well i knw that wasnt much help but if u explain agen maybe i can giv u beta advice!!

neway sweet dreamz luv mad!!
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

well i meant was i went home for lunch and when i came back my friends told me that a boy knows i like the boy i was telling u guys about and then in class my friend told the  boyi like  that u friend is spreading rumors about u and alisha the boy i liked came to me and said is this true i said i don't know because i didn't want to tell i like him

hope u  understand

so please help me now

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
wait so i'm confused....who's alisha?  WERE you spreading rumors about the guy you like (let's call him jack) and alisha?  well in anycase, i think you need to go up to jack and tell him at his face that you like him.  if he likes you back, then it's all good.  and if he's a dick to you about you liking him, then you know that he's a dick and he's not worth your time.  and either way, everyone will admire you for your guts to be able to go up to him and tell him how you feel.  and as far as your friends are concerned, if they're bitches to you about all this, then they're not your real friends.  don't be sad about it, because then it's not gonna be good for you.  just be strong and brave.  good luck!  :-)
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
my real name is alisha i think maybe my friends were trying to help  but thanks anyways
teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
well in any case, i think you need to go and clear up all the misunderstandings, because they involve your name.  just be mature and brave about it and i'm sure it'll all workout.  i hope that helps.  
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Yup i agree
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Cry

Go to top