Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

   

What i want to see happen...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Joined: 17 February 2006

Posts: 26728

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Soocim totally against leaps at least not a fan of them but for slme reason i kind of want to see this show go into leap.

Does anyone agree?

I mean i want to see rocky go abroad to study, maybe even raavi to can go with him both go together idkk

Anyways and after leap we can see where te kids all are and parvarish of rocky and raavi how it may hve changed if so after living abroad and maybe how rasshi sunny and ginni have grown up as teens,

And it would be more sensible to bring in relationships romantic ones for rocky and raavi characters

Now im not saying bring in adults in their place,

More on the lines of sapne suhane ladakpanke types in showing a youth post college age for rocky raavi so actors who would suit that age role

And going into college for ginny raashi

And sunny as a 6th standardish type

So only a 4 year leapish...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRlizzie1765SmritiKathaashaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What i want to see happen..." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Soocim totally against leaps at least not a fan of them but for slme reason i kind of want to see this show go into leap.

Does anyone agree?

I mean i want to see rocky go abroad to study, maybe even raavi to can go with him both go together idkk

Anyways and after leap we can see where te kids all are and parvarish of rocky and raavi how it may hve changed if so after living abroad and maybe how rasshi sunny and ginni have grown up as teens,

And it would be more sensible to bring in relationships romantic ones for rocky and raavi characters

Now im not saying bring in adults in their place,

More on the lines of sapne suhane ladakpanke types in showing a youth post college age for rocky raavi so actors who would suit that age role

And going into college for ginny raashi

And sunny as a 6th standardish type

So only a 4 year leapish...


 even i dont like leaps but parvarish should have a leap Starwell almost all the the sony tv shows have gone  into a leap as per my knowledge LOL
sending raavi n rocky to abroad is the best idea probably uk or canada or something Wink
yep we need a ginny  trackEmbarrassed so raavi n rocky shold be nt shown for a while
yea ginny and rashi as teeneager best idea
Wink
and going to i college thats good Embarrassed
yea romantic tracksWink for all the 4 cousins rocky , raavi , raashi and ginny ClapStar
 sunny trying to lose weight in 6th grade LOL
yea 4 yr leap is an aawesome idea
Star
Clap

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012

Posts: 13810

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I don't like leaps, mostly they are used as a cop out. IMO, the current age range is just fine and are showing the critical years of upbringing. If they wanna go ahead, they should move the story at a faster pace, rather than taking leaps.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fire.vs.iceAB_DaKriticizerashajSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 14210

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
But, if a leap is shown... Then actors will change too... This is something I don't want... So, leave the leap.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathaashaj

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 14210

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I don't like leaps, mostly they are used as a cop out. IMO, the current age range is just fine and are showing the critical years of upbringing. If they wanna go ahead, they should move the story at a faster pace, rather than taking leaps.
Yes! They should go at fast pace. Instead of dragging each track for 3-4 months... Maximum a track should be of maximum 1 month thats it. And yeah! A parallel too. so... Every character could get equal importance... This doesn't happen in real life that, for some time one kid is having trouble and other time, some other kid. So, they should carry primary tracks too with a secondary or leading track... And give importance to each of them, one by one.Ermm for example, 1 week of Rocky track and other week Ginny etc. And during the other tracks, they should not sideline the primary one and all should be carried smartly...

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 10 January 2013 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajFreethinker112Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012

Posts: 13810

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Originally posted by Freethinker112

I don't like leaps, mostly they are used as a cop out. IMO, the current age range is just fine and are showing the critical years of upbringing. If they wanna go ahead, they should move the story at a faster pace, rather than taking leaps.
Yes! They should go at fast pace. Istead of dragging each track for 3-4 months... Maximum a track should be of maximum 1 nonth thats it. And yeah! A parallel so... Every character get equal importance... This doesn't happen in real life that for some time one kid is having trouble and other time, some other kid. So, ther should carry a primary tracks too with a secondary or leading tracks... And give importance to them. One by one.Ermm for example, 1 week of Rocky track and other week Ginny etc. And during the other tracks, they should not sideline the primary one and should be carried.. Smartly...

Exactly! We hsould start making shows and show them how it's done. Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathaAB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 14210

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Absolutly right...Thumbs Up
I bet we can make better than them.Cool

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012

Posts: 13810

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Absolutly right...Thumbs Up
I bet we can make better than them.Cool

Definitely! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Did it ever happen with u???

2 3

swethasyam08 16 710 09 December 2011 at 1:41pm
By swethasyam08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.