Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
OMG what happened to him? he's like hairless now and he looks so different.. I like Moammar Rana so much.. Whenever I think about Moammar Rana the deewana deewana and mere paas paas Momi comes to my mind.. he used to look so cute.. I saw him in some random music video and he looks so weird..he's aging so bad now..Cry I feel so bad because I loved him when I was young and I still like him... I hope he gets a hair transplant he needs it..

PS: I love this song Day Dreaming

This is the best Moammar Rana.. and Saima looked like his aapa..Dead

OMGGG Nostalgiaa.. I miss back home..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what happened to Moammar Rana? :0" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I last saw him with Sanam Baloch in Roshan Sitara and he looked horrible..and then in a telefilm with Faisal Qureshi, where he looked far worse and old. Not sure what's the age gap between him and Faisal, but Faisal looked so younger than him. 

I never liked him though..lol..I prefer Shaan when it comes to films over Mommar..but he definitely looks bad now..and his acting isn't that great in my opinion. 

Edited by starstruckk - 10 January 2013 at 6:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92simplytoxicmary78613

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

I last saw him with Sanam Baloch in Roshan Sitara and he looked horrible..and then in a telefilm with Faisal Qureshi, where he looked far worse and old. Not sure what's the age gap between him and Faisal, but Faisal looked so younger than him. 

I never liked him though..lol..I prefer Shaan when it comes to films over Mommar..but he definitely looks bad now..and his acting isn't that great in my opinion. 

they are the same age.. both are 1974 born.. but Faisal always looked young.. And I agree Moammar Rana looks really old now.. I love Shaan he's so well spoken I really like Shaan.. but when I was a kid we didn't have dish or cable or anything so we used to watch the lollywood top 10 on PTV with Nadia Khan I think I was like 10 then.. I liked Moammar Rana so much.. it's like my childhood memories..then mere pass pass came in like 2004-2005 I think.. and I liked him in that too so I feel bad that he looks so bad now..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

they are the same age.. both are 1974 born.. but Faisal always looked young.. And I agree Moammar Rana looks really old now.. I love Shaan he's so well spoken I really like Shaan.. but when I was a kid we didn't have dish or cable or anything so we used to watch the lollywood top 10 on PTV with Nadia Khan I think I was like 10 then.. I liked Moammar Rana so much.. it's like my childhood memories..then mere pass pass came in like 2004-2005 I think.. and I liked him in that too so I feel bad that he looks so bad now..Ouch

aww, it's okay..you're like literally upset it seems. LOL

He has the moola..someone tell the guy to get a hair transplant? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92simplytoxic

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

aww, it's okay..you're like literally upset it seems. LOL

He has the moola..someone tell the guy to get a hair transplant? LOL

LOL.. Yeahhh I felt bad.. I was like mum look what happened to Moammar Rana she didn't even care..LOL

he has so much money ehh he should definitely go for a hair transplant but still I think he will look almost the same.. it's just he's aging bad..like Saif Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicstarstruckk

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged

LOLLOL Agreed
How did he look 30 Tongue?
Sitara fell in love with a true uncle LOL
His punjabi stuff from the 90s he was hot

Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 January 2013 at 1:11am

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey can u tell me the south Indian movies name on ur sigg

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMG I loved him! :( Aww he looks like my cousin -_- he was so good looking back in the day Masha Allah <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top