Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Wow fantastic singing by Hemachandra

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
This song was amazingly rendered by Hemachandra. He is truly a versatile singer.I was in a trance.His grip over the raagas and the depth of his voice blew me away.God bless him.

Please please listen to his srgm at the end of the song... fabulous.

Edited by amukta - 10 January 2013 at 3:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunkavmuksmusic-a-musesoni28Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow fantastic singing by Hemachandra" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Awww Hemu He is sooo good...Outstanding...Kya gaya hai? Wow ...Wooo hooo...Loved it...Love his low notes and voice...Such a manly voice...Muaaah TFS... God bless my telugu bidda...Hemu I love u...:)

Amu Thanks a a million for sharing this link...I have not heard him in a while and never like this b4...He was superb to begin with and with time he has gotten stupendous...He has kept up with his riyaz and singing...Classical foundation does a wonder to one's talent..We should be hearing this type of singing on SRGMP...I am so light headed-high right now full of emotions and cant even speak...Speachless, Effortless singing by one and only Hemu...
Come on Hemu fans where are u all????  Lets give kudos to him ...ClapStar

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 January 2013 at 3:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunamuktamusic-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
yup ! A very well sung ragamalika, if i can call it thatSmile

He sang it extremely well.Clap Glimpses of KJ yesudas and SPB  heard in his singing.

His voice has matured even more and goosebumps right from the time he hit the first note. Beautiful !

What was he doing in a music show on TV? ConfusedI thought he was singing for movies?

Amukta, can u post the original too?Thanks in advance.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amuktaDabulls23

bigb

bigb

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
he is singing in tamil and telugu movies, he has nearly sang  200 songs.this is music show where participatants are playback singers

Edited by bigb - 13 January 2013 at 3:52am

amuktaDabulls23

bigb

bigb

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

yup ! A very well sung ragamalika, if i can call it thatSmile

He sang it extremely well.Clap Glimpses of KJ yesudas and SPB  heard in his singing.

His voice has matured even more and goosebumps right from the time he hit the first note. Beautiful !

What was he doing in a music show on TV? ConfusedI thought he was singing for movies?

Amukta, can u post the original too?Thanks in advance.Smile

he is singing in tamil and telugu movies, he has nearly sang  200 songs.this is music show where participatants are playback singers 

Edited by bigb - 13 January 2013 at 3:52am

soni28

IF-Dazzler

soni28

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this, was looking for it since i saw a promo when i was on vacation in india

amuktaDabulls23

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I liked him in SaRegamapa a lot .. perfect voice of playback .. and also great range in his voice. though I do not follow Telugu or Tamil . I appreciate his music 

amuktaDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.