Pakistani Serials

Kaash Aisa Ho by Maha Malik (Saba, Juggan, Mohib) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Omg! Mohib's hair! Dead
Did he like straighten it or something!!? Ewww

Yes, the promos look nice. Lets see how the how the show is.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaash Aisa Ho by Maha Malik (Saba, Juggan, Mohib) (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Mohib's hair and Juggun Dead

I know..I can't look past Mohib's fugly-ness here. 

don't like Juggan, but I can tolerate her a bit more than Mohib's hair. LOL Plus, I'm not so used to seeing Mohib as the main male lead. I like him as the second lead more..but here he is the main guy. 

Mohib I liked him in Shehr-e-zaat and that geo drama with Aiza tootay huay par I think Confused he's a nice person and a decent actor.. but the hair is pathetic..LOL

Juggan no.. can't stand her.. I hated how they paired her with Ahsan Khan in Vasl you know how much I like Ahsan Embarrassed I wanted to punch her DeadLOL she looked older than him too..

lol yeah she was the worst in Vasl..that's one of my favorite dramas btw! Plus she was so huge for that role from what I remember...which didn't suit her one bit. True, in Vasl she made an awful pair with Ahsan. LOL

I don't know..with Mohib I liked him in Roag..in SeZ he was alright..I just feel he's monotonous with his dialogue delivery at times..it seems so constant, you know? but I also feel he hasn't gotten the best of roles yet either to showcase his talent..this seems like a vital role..so hopefully he changes my mind. 
the problem with Mohib is that he is expressionless...
I think i have seen only three expressions till now. One when he is angry and the other is the stone faced one when he is kind of lost, and the last one is when he attempts to be sad or cry... 
It kind of makes me laugh!
No offence to any Mohib fans! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

lol yeah she was the worst in Vasl..that's one of my favorite dramas btw! Plus she was so huge for that role from what I remember...which didn't suit her one bit. True, in Vasl she made an awful pair with Ahsan. LOL

I don't know..with Mohib I liked him in Roag..in SeZ he was alright..I just feel he's monotonous with his dialogue delivery at times..it seems so constant, you know? but I also feel he hasn't gotten the best of roles yet either to showcase his talent..this seems like a vital role..so hopefully he changes my mind. 

IKR she was the weakest thing in Vasl..and the ending was mindd-blowingEmbarrassed I really like that drama too.. I was like OMG why did they take her Angry Ahsan looked like her younger brother LOL they made her look big because that's what it was she was big but still Ahsan liked her and then she loses weight for him etc etc.. she wasn't really big they put things in her LOL

I agree about Mohib's dialogue delivery it's monotonous he talks the same in every drama..

Sana: I didn't like Mikaal then so I didn't care but now that I think of it I agree she looked weird..

juggun is a really bad actresses...hated her in Vasl...she didnt even look good wid Ahson khan...n her voice is so irritatingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Omgg maha malik <3 saba and mohib <3 i cant waittt!!!

and i just started watching vasl yesterday...im not liking juggan at all :/

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
wowww teasers are sooo good!
They look inspired from jab tak hai jaan ROFL

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Mohib Mirza seriously ?? nd that too long hair ??

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Did anyone watch the first epi? I liked it, except of course Mohib's hair :/
Saba has the same look as she did in Thakan, Na Kaho..but I love her, regardless! <3

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Firast episode rockedd!!! :D and i have a feeling it will only get better! Hope this drama will be a superhit!
I liked Mohibs look since it was different and not repetitive unlike Saba's

Post Reply New Post

Go to top