Kaash Aisa Ho by Maha Malik (Saba, Juggan, Mohib) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Vasl was such a good drama.. I though Noor Bano would be the better one so I didn't watch Vasl till like the third episode but instead Vasl was the better one and Noor Bano was shitt. It's repeating on Hum nowadays so I'm watching it again. 
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Saba's looking nice with Mohib here..
I think she looks good with majority of her co-stars.. Ahsan and Meekal especially. Fahad too.. 

Fahad hardly gets any good female co-stars.. he looks the best with Sunita Marshall.. and he has done alot of shows with Beenish Chauhan too he looks fine with her..

Saba looks good with everyone..

EDIT: Noor Bano was the one with Mahnoor? what a stupid drama it was..🤢
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Saba looks good with literally everyone ..Fahad, Ahsan, Mikaal, Sami etc..Her & Ahsan in particular have done so many dramas together..and they look SOOO adorable. I think they  have awesome chemistry together..even in Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahin..when their characters are put up against each other, they generate oozing chemistry. 

@ Pullo..don't worry..hopefully we'll see Fahad & Sanam in Kankar together..I hope he has a full fledged role with her...I'm excited though.  loved them in the few scenes I saw of them together in Zindagi Dhoop. 

Eww.. I hate Beenish.
Fahad and Beenish are a badd couple IMO.
Originally posted by starstruckk

Saba looks good with literally everyone ..Fahad, Ahsan, Mikaal, Sami etc..Her & Ahsan in particular have done so many dramas together..and they look SOOO adorable. I think they  have awesome chemistry together..even in Na Kaho Tum Mere Nahin..when their characters are put up against each other, they generate oozing chemistry. 

@ Pullo..don't worry..hopefully we'll see Fahad & Sanam in Kankar together..I hope he has a full fledged role with her...I'm excited though.  loved them in the few scenes I saw of them together in Zindagi Dhoop. 

I hope so.. tho I don't like Sanam but they looked good..

Sana: I don't like Beenish but they looked good in a old serial they did I can't remember the name..

not happy wd the cast the same faces again and again!
Omg! Mohib's hair! ðŸ¤¢
Did he like straighten it or something!!? Ewww

Yes, the promos look nice. Lets see how the how the show is.😃
Originally posted by starstruckk

lol yeah she was the worst in Vasl..that's one of my favorite dramas btw! Plus she was so huge for that role from what I remember...which didn't suit her one bit. True, in Vasl she made an awful pair with Ahsan. ðŸ˜†

I don't know..with Mohib I liked him in Roag..in SeZ he was alright..I just feel he's monotonous with his dialogue delivery at times..it seems so constant, you know? but I also feel he hasn't gotten the best of roles yet either to showcase his talent..this seems like a vital role..so hopefully he changes my mind. 
the problem with Mohib is that he is expressionless...
I think i have seen only three expressions till now. One when he is angry and the other is the stone faced one when he is kind of lost, and the last one is when he attempts to be sad or cry... 
It kind of makes me laugh!
No offence to any Mohib fans! 
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

IKR she was the weakest thing in Vasl..and the ending was mindd-blowing😳 I really like that drama too.. I was like OMG why did they take her 😡 Ahsan looked like her younger brother 😆 they made her look big because that's what it was she was big but still Ahsan liked her and then she loses weight for him etc etc.. she wasn't really big they put things in her 😆

I agree about Mohib's dialogue delivery it's monotonous he talks the same in every drama..

Sana: I didn't like Mikaal then so I didn't care but now that I think of it I agree she looked weird..

juggun is a really bad actresses...hated her in Vasl...she didnt even look good wid Ahson khan...n her voice is so irritating😆
Omgg maha malik <3 saba and mohib <3 i cant waittt!!!

and i just started watching vasl yesterday...im not liking juggan at all :/