Kaash Aisa Ho by Maha Malik (Saba, Juggan, Mohib)

Posted: 11 years ago
New upcoming drama on ARY Digital - Kaash Aisa Ho

The story is by Maha Malik
Cast: Saba Qamar, Juggan Kazim, & Mohib Mirza

The teasers look interesting..will definitely watch this..just wish Mohib's fugly hair wasn't there to see..not really a big fan of Mohib though..but hope this drama is a good one.

You guys can check out the teasers on this page: 
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.395385487213638&type=2

The poetry is really nice btw! 

i was just thinking to post abt this drama..they revealed the name?? it said coming soon whn i saw it..promos are interesting..
n yea Mohib's hair :/
Mohib's hair and Juggun 🀒
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Mohib's hair and Juggun 🀒

I know..I can't look past Mohib's fugly-ness here. 

don't like Juggan, but I can tolerate her a bit more than Mohib's hair. πŸ˜† Plus, I'm not so used to seeing Mohib as the main male lead. I like him as the second lead more..but here he is the main guy. 

Originally posted by Rabz_14

i was just thinking to post abt this drama..they revealed the name?? it said coming soon whn i saw it..promos are interesting..
n yea Mohib's hair :/

yeah they revealed it..this should be the name. 
Originally posted by starstruckk

I know..I can't look past Mohib's fugly-ness here. 

don't like Juggan, but I can tolerate her a bit more than Mohib's hair. πŸ˜† Plus, I'm not so used to seeing Mohib as the main male lead. I like him as the second lead more..but here he is the main guy. 

Mohib I liked him in Shehr-e-zaat and that geo drama with Aiza tootay huay par I think πŸ˜• he's a nice person and a decent actor.. but the hair is pathetic..πŸ˜†

Juggan no.. can't stand her.. I hated how they paired her with Ahsan Khan in Vasl you know how much I like Ahsan 😳 I wanted to punch her πŸ€’πŸ˜† she looked older than him too..

She looked weird with Meekal in Pani Jaisa Pyaar too.. πŸ€’
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Mohib I liked him in Shehr-e-zaat and that geo drama with Aiza tootay huay par I think πŸ˜• he's a nice person and a decent actor.. but the hair is pathetic..πŸ˜†

Juggan no.. can't stand her.. I hated how they paired her with Ahsan Khan in Vasl you know how much I like Ahsan 😳 I wanted to punch her πŸ€’πŸ˜† she looked older than him too..

lol yeah she was the worst in Vasl..that's one of my favorite dramas btw! Plus she was so huge for that role from what I remember...which didn't suit her one bit. True, in Vasl she made an awful pair with Ahsan. πŸ˜†

I don't know..with Mohib I liked him in Roag..in SeZ he was alright..I just feel he's monotonous with his dialogue delivery at times..it seems so constant, you know? but I also feel he hasn't gotten the best of roles yet either to showcase his talent..this seems like a vital role..so hopefully he changes my mind. 
Originally posted by starstruckk

lol yeah she was the worst in Vasl..that's one of my favorite dramas btw! Plus she was so huge for that role from what I remember...which didn't suit her one bit. True, in Vasl she made an awful pair with Ahsan. πŸ˜†

I don't know..with Mohib I liked him in Roag..in SeZ he was alright..I just feel he's monotonous with his dialogue delivery at times..it seems so constant, you know? but I also feel he hasn't gotten the best of roles yet either to showcase his talent..this seems like a vital role..so hopefully he changes my mind. 

IKR she was the weakest thing in Vasl..and the ending was mindd-blowing😳 I really like that drama too.. I was like OMG why did they take her 😑 Ahsan looked like her younger brother πŸ˜† they made her look big because that's what it was she was big but still Ahsan liked her and then she loses weight for him etc etc.. she wasn't really big they put things in her πŸ˜†

I agree about Mohib's dialogue delivery it's monotonous he talks the same in every drama..

Sana: I didn't like Mikaal then so I didn't care but now that I think of it I agree she looked weird..

Saba's looking nice with Mohib here..
I think she looks good with majority of her co-stars.. Ahsan and Meekal especially. Fahad too..