Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
This show is all about such things.
Where did champa's love for rathu go...
did she even think of meeting him or convincing his family or understanding him as to why he wants to postpone the wedding.

I just dont understand what this champa and kuhu saw in digvijay to love him.

Well what else can we expect from mahaan sugni's friend. When sugni can use vikram to solve her problems, help her and later dump him for Adi so that she can realise her dream of becoming a thakurayan..champa will also follow the same. She may now try to separate kuhu from Dv and take her place.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshioctopieseemasrcroziaxxSandy66JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Champa in love ? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Friends, aap log bhul rahe hai, wo Sugni ki friend hai, Sugni jaise hi hogi,shyad kuch din bad wo Kuhu ko nikalke wo DV ki patni ban jayegi, jaise Amu ko nikalke Sugni ban gayi. bedniya pyar ka matlab nahi samjti, paise ka samjati hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiseemasrcroziaxxtulipdaisyronshaan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
 i think these r bedhnis, so they don't know real meaning of love, neither G nor champa and nor sugani, sugani  loved to V,because she thinks that he is my would be husband, remember when V said ILU, she often  was  asking will u marry me or not, and when he said yes.. then she thought this is love, as  when adi did her sardhakai she thought now he is my master.. so she love to him, as  champa first she loved to rattu but when he ran off, and DV raped her.. she wanted escape form him first, but again when she realized that now this is my destiny so she thinks like sugani she can marry to DV, and think this is love, even G,JT did her sardhakai and always used her,but she also think this is love, remember when V's uncle wanted to do sardhakai,she was hesitate to remove her mangalsutra, even though that was not the symbol of any love or respect, that was symbol of exploitation.. 
so these bedhani women always think a man who filled her mang of do her sardhakai,or make PR with them ..  this is love..  as like champa,sugani G all r same don't know real meaning of love and loyalty ..Thumbs Down

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05widdysangeetaMsunnyroshiRakhi1608seemasrronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
oh yes you are right
they dont know what love is...
love is ... to husband / to owner
Not to human being who loves u and u claimed to love him allot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshicroziaxx

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
OMG I just saw the Champa Sugni scene. Champa says that when she came to see Sugni after she married Adi (I assume when he filled her maaga at Sunset when G blackmailed him) then she decided to be like Sugni. So when she was raped she decided that instead of being passed around between a number of Thakurs she would be faithful to one.

So the message this simple, innocent, iliterate girl took away from the whole Sugni Adi mess was - that like Adi a Thakur will do your sardhakai and will then marry you. Thats why she was at TJS havali when they bought Kuhu home asking DV to marry her.

Nice going CVs - Adi Sugni IMMORAL relationship has claimed yet another victim.

The man making the show says that this show is trying to enlighten women who are marginalised by society. If this the enlightment this show is giving then I am begging you please stop. These women are better off without your brand of enlightment. Leave it to someone who knows what they are doing rather than those that are sleep walking.

Edited by payal7 - 14 January 2013 at 7:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysangeetaMoctopiecroziaxxJulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Yaa payal

U said it right

they want woman to accept it ... and the man who did not like this he is called the BAD MAN and the man who does it calls to GOOD MAN !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycroziaxx

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
OMG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

cbindia2009

Groupbie

cbindia2009

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Can't believe this! With everything that has happened over the last few weeks (wth the rape in Dehli) how can they be so insensitive1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.