Champa in love ? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
 i think these r bedhnis, so they don't know real meaning of love, neither G nor champa and nor sugani, sugani  loved to V,because she thinks that he is my would be husband, remember when V said ILU, she often  was  asking will u marry me or not, and when he said yes.. then she thought this is love, as  when adi did her sardhakai she thought now he is my master.. so she love to him, as  champa first she loved to rattu but when he ran off, and DV raped her.. she wanted escape form him first, but again when she realized that now this is my destiny so she thinks like sugani she can marry to DV, and think this is love, even G,JT did her sardhakai and always used her,but she also think this is love, remember when V's uncle wanted to do sardhakai,she was hesitate to remove her mangalsutra, even though that was not the symbol of any love or respect, that was symbol of exploitation.. 
so these bedhani women always think a man who filled her mang of do her sardhakai,or make PR with them ..  this is love..  as like champa,sugani G all r same don't know real meaning of love and loyalty ..👎🏼
oh yes you are right
they dont know what love is...
love is ... to husband / to owner
Not to human being who loves u and u claimed to love him allot.
OMG I just saw the Champa Sugni scene. Champa says that when she came to see Sugni after she married Adi (I assume when he filled her maaga at Sunset when G blackmailed him) then she decided to be like Sugni. So when she was raped she decided that instead of being passed around between a number of Thakurs she would be faithful to one.

So the message this simple, innocent, iliterate girl took away from the whole Sugni Adi mess was - that like Adi a Thakur will do your sardhakai and will then marry you. Thats why she was at TJS havali when they bought Kuhu home asking DV to marry her.

Nice going CVs - Adi Sugni IMMORAL relationship has claimed yet another victim.

The man making the show says that this show is trying to enlighten women who are marginalised by society. If this the enlightment this show is giving then I am begging you please stop. These women are better off without your brand of enlightment. Leave it to someone who knows what they are doing rather than those that are sleep walking. Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Yaa payal

U said it right

they want woman to accept it ... and the man who did not like this he is called the BAD MAN and the man who does it calls to GOOD MAN !!!

Can't believe this! With everything that has happened over the last few weeks (wth the rape in Dehli) how can they be so insensitive1

That whole Champa in love with DV was a very poor decision on the part on the writers and just another way to make Sugni  appear Mahaan.

In real life, no woman who was raped will fall in love with the man and want to marry him.
She would be behaving the way Champa was initially when she was raped. My personal view is that the CVs realised that Champa was getting alot of support from the viewers and decided to show this complete change in her to make us dislike her. After all no one must be better than Sugni.
If that is what they wanted to show, then they should not have have DV raping Champa but her agreeing to  sardakai because she was in love with him.
Despite this turn in Champa, I still sympathise with her because after Sugni tried to use her, she never tried to help her at all. Sugni is only caught up in herself and torturing TVS nothing else.