Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

AVANTIKA is a total CONTROL FREAK...  she is portrayed really well... sophisticated Control Freak says things like -  It's your life ... you can take the decision...BUT  I FEEL  YOU SHOULD... not marry PK or she is not right for you etc...

Thank you AK & Santhi...

PS: we analyse PKDH lives more than our own😛

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anu... like I said before... your predictions are Prophetic... somehow you are very good at predicting things... is it only on Hindi Serials (then you watched way too many😆) or you are instinctively very good at foretelling? you mentioned something about horoscopes...

I will go with 4 (and maybe it was an accident instead of problem; no 2) but he was nursed back to life by that woman & eventually married her BUT was always in love with Preity; SOAPY enough?

WHY can't Kailash be a horrible guy who gets girls pregnant and the last one he got pregnant he had to marry... like a "shotgun wedding"... the parents of the girl made him get married to her... that's what would've happened in real life ...

Thank you for your reply. 

@ bold...Our astrologer said so...I have great future in fortune telling. ..Y cant I study astrology seriously😆...

@blue...In real life its like dat...But n soap world..a gud1 will get a gud partner atlast...So probably Kailash wil cum bak 2 Preety maasi's life..I thnk so...If he s regretting 4 avoiding Preety he wil cum bak 2 her...and PaYa will help him if dey feel he is gud
shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

LOL Sabrina, your posts are THE BEST, EVER.

PaYa video game, I would TOTALLY play that. Can we become the characters? I would totally be Adi!

For some reason I am getting an image of Adi running around a maze trying to solve the puzzles. Why he's in a maze I have no idea.. But the image is quite amusing.

As a price, he wins a honeymoon ticket to the mountains of Kullu with the one and only Pankuri. Meanwhile Pankuri sits on a pedestal with a crown..  

Thank you Sharna...means a lot coming from you...the QH (Queen of Hearts on this forum; it could also be Queen of HT gang🤣)... love you...

@ blue: sure that's the purpose of the game... hmmm...you wanna be Adi... I would suggest you be Pankhuri... because I  was thinking  Suhaag Raat would be the ultimate prize of the game after your avatar solves all the mysteries😉. 

@ Green: Pankhuri is Princess PEACH...... that would be a great game...Mami would be Bowser... Aditya is Mario...

shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

LOL!, what an idea I must say !, 

I never played such games before .. But I am fully interested to join this 
The level one level two rules were hilarious ones 🤣 

Ok I find Kailaash .. He is living in Chandigarh and having the face of the actor Abir goswami  Have I entered the fourth level yet

YES...Fawwaz mera bhai... you have entered the 4th level and earned one 1 of the 7 cars from Dewan Mansion (bonus prize)😆... 

You didn't play Prof Layton or you don't play V.Games at all? I was completely against them till my daughter started playing them 2 yrs ago...it's very addictive

ps: you have forgiven your sis (for not visiting the creative gallery often) and  still making the COVER for the game; right😉?
shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

🤣 superb Sabi.

Well, to succeed in finding him you have of course to look in Kailash Parbat... an extra point if Lord Shiva does not open his third eye 😆

Can the final level please be Avantu saying to Harish - you chose the Guptas all those years ago, and you chose the Guptas today... so I'm done with you..  She says any other dialogue you end up back in level one 😆

@ red. you sound like a Game Designer😲😆... what more tricks (sorry skills) you have up your sleeves Dahling?  Critical analytical writer... the psychologist...the game designer👏

Now you can say to us (like George Costanza on"RoomMate Switch"): Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?🤣

I am glad I know you Shanthi & have access to your domain/dimensions.

shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anusha wrote:
@ bold...Our astrologer said so...I have great future in fortune telling. ..Y cant I study astrology seriously😆...

@blue...In real life its like dat...But n soap world..a gud1 will get a gud partner atlast...So probably Kailash wil cum bak 2 Preety maasi's life..I thnk so...If he s regretting 4 avoiding Preety he wil cum bak 2 her...and PaYa will help him if dey feel he is gud
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can still study on the side...it's a gift dear...maybe you can predict my fortune or misfortune someday? 

Pankuri already said ... he was the best chacha... so they will try to bring them togther... at this rate of problm solvinng by PaYa ...when will they get time to buy the recliner for the bedroom😉?

Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
 😆 😆 Nice post Sabrina  😆 Well nice food for thought 😆 Well, me getting ready to design the game and the ost tricky part will be the Finding of this kailash Chacha through a maze of lanes and by-lanes 😆 and even after PaYa manages to find him, the game will be designed such that it takes ages for PaYa to convince Kailash 😆

Wonder when will Adi express his feelings to Pankuri 😛 😉
shesherkobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalt29

OMG !! Hahahaha... This is hillarious ! 🤣
PaYa video game !! And that level one and two.. Omg lol... M rofling ! 🤣 🤣
Btw, i guess kailash left maybe because of some misunderstanding or maybe because he wanted to persue his career as actor and he thought that preity and their kid could be the obstacle to his career so he left ! Armm just maybe 😛

So glad you like the game 😉 Oh you can also win ONE of the many cars that the Dewans own if you can expose Sheila's tricks... it's a bonus😃

The consensus is that Kailash is a good guy ... but I like your idea too... in real life that's what would've happened...
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

AK sorry I DO analyse too much; don't I? There is a term for people like me. We're called ANAL (surprisingly NOT considered a bad word because Siggy Frued coined the term). Have you considered maybe you were always like that; just didn't know that till you joined us in the forum😃

On a serious note - ask yourself.

When you look at the moon through telescope, the beauty is lost.

Sometimes , too much megapixel is not good while taking a close shot of a so-called beautiful face.