Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: King-Anu

Urvashi will do and say anything to win this show.

This drama shown in pre-cap is to cash in women vote. This shameless woman is using that issue. In reality she has hated Imam from the start. Imam said i prayed for you, you raised wondeful kids and I wish my life partner was like Urvashi and here she is abusing him.

Today I think I have made a mistake. I thought Rajeev Paul was the worst but Urvashi has passed him. That clown at least is open about his fights.

Imam has always respected Urvashi...hope he could see through her...😔
Originally posted by: silverbug

Ashka was quoting  what Urvashi had said.

A lot of news sources misconstrued it as her(Ashka's) comment on Bengalis.

Urva was spared from being labelled as a racist bcoz there was no live feed at that time...
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

What food for thought did you give? You finally had to admit that you made up the whole story. [/quote]

Nope. I'm still standing by what I said : 

Urvashi said "I don't trust Bengalis"

I only highlighted the "quoted by Ashka" part.

And either way the ashka part was in the thread anyway, since I quoted this thread (post 7) before even making that addition :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3248527

The onus is on you to prove that Ashka is lying, not me.

I believe she is not lying, I'm going to take her on face value just all the things that have been taken at face value and the fact that she was angry with sayantani for no reason.

chucknorris thumbnail
lol another butthurt fan.

you are going to put me on ignore list for holding an opinion about a contestant. you get ticked off so easily ? Wow man. Just WOW.

lol classic ðŸ˜†

if you guys get offended at meaningless things in a show, then I don't have anything to say to you.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Damn some of you are taking this too seriously. 

Thank god this debate is not happening in real life, other wise some of you would chop off my head because I don't agree with you. And the best part is over people that you don't even know and who don't give 2 shits about commoners like you or me.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: King-Anu

Urvashi will do and say anything to win this show.

This drama shown in pre-cap is to cash in women vote. This shameless woman is using that issue. In reality she has hated Imam from the start. Imam said i prayed for you, you raised wondeful kids and I wish my life partner was like Urvashi and here she is abusing him.

Today I think I have made a mistake. I thought Rajeev Paul was the worst but Urvashi has passed him. That clown at least is open about his fights.

Give me one good reason why she shud not slap that idiot mad Imam???? What good thing has he done to her that she shud stay calm with him, she was the only one who had been supporting him all the while and he pisses her off the most in the last one week, how can you justify that???
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
What are u trying to say???

I dont trust bengali's was something Aashka said what's that got to do with urvashi?? and why shud people not vote for urvashi??
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: California.Luv

yah i remember her saying this about shayantni in the beginning of the show...that was rude

to be honest, I really liked Sayantani in the house. Sadly she didnt last.
*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really have no idea if she said or Aashka said but  let me put different point of view

Even if she said she deosn't trust bengali doesn't tell anything ..She may have experienced something or for that matter if Aashka said then it might be her experience . Generalizing people is not good thing but we always do that :)

On light note I want to tell All Bong guys on IF - Just to prove Urvashi wrong vote for her and make her winner so next time she will say I only trust Bongs ...

lifezgood thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just because imam prays for urvashi, she's an obligation to support imam whenever and whoever he bullies. even if it's her friend niketan. hats off to the judgmental imam praisers.