Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

BTW, aapki committee ne toh decide kiya tha mere naam ki post ko ignore karne ki, kya hua???

Kyaa karien aap ko mirchi pasand hay aur aise aap entertain ho jate hay aap k most fav jodi itna entertain nahi karta aap ko jitna k hum karte hay daily ... to kaise ignore kar deti ... we can admit it together that adini is supper bore thats why U love talking about TVS and never seen u saying wow adini u rocked today or what a great acting by nandish or gulki or what a romantic moment ... I see u saying vikram is this vikram is that ... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiRakhi1608croziaxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing is changed! (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
You are right, Adi, Sugni aur Vikram ek taraf, but the mass devotion and undying bhakti for a most disgusting character in a TV serial is surely entertaining.

However, say if there was a person like Adi or Sugni in any of our lives who did what you claim to TVS, phir bhi (after a lot of drama) life will go on. But, if there was a person like TVS and he murdered a family member, life will never be the same for the family.

Adini happened for me by default after TVS stsrted going from bad to worse, so my dislike for TVS is stronger than my obsession for Adini. Adini grew on me because TVS became what he has become.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
if i meet sugni type woman in real life i better keep her OUT of my house !!! she is nothing but big problem ... after all she is a behdni and she did what behdni does...

She stole amrita's lover with no explain...
she loved one and moved to another in just few days ... yesterday she claimed to love vikram allot and today she loves adi sorry i can't understand what is this ./. Just like Champa She can move on from one to another

TVS become  mad by her she loves to taunt him with her words
He moved away from her but she called him back and Now she say my husband this and that ...
if she wants him to stay away she has to IGNORE him and then he will stay away !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshinamitagloryzcroziaxxbabygirl198722JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.