Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
suresh555 I think the only reason you make these ridiculous anti-Vikram posts is to get on our (TVS fans) nerves and nothing else. You're just enjoying what you are doing,admit it. But, I don't think you are suceeding because day after day I've noticed that no one (not even your precious co- Adni fans) makes any comments under your posts, so please dear young man stop wasting your time trying to convince us that TVS is no good and the rest of the PSH cast are angels from heaven.

Edited by namitagloryz - 11 January 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshiRakhi1608croziaxxronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing is changed! (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

suresh555 I think the only reason you make these ridiculous anti-Vikram posts is to get on our (TVS fans) nerves and nothing else. You're just enjoying what you are doing,admit it. But, I don't think you are suceeding because day after day I've noticed that no one (not even your precious co- Adni fans) makes any comments under your posts, so please dear young man stop wasting your time trying to convince us that TVS is no good and the rest of the PSH cast are angels from heaven.

Sorry, but I make my posts because that's excatly what I believe and if Vikram bhakths are not affected as you say, then they should ignore my posts (which does not seem to be the case as I still see either a response here and there, or a reference to my posts). And FYI, the nerves of TVS fans seem to be affected with or without my posts, because every 2nd or 3rd post on this forum is initiated by TVS fans who are either chanting "bechara Vikram" or cursing Sugni and Adi. While you think of my posts being ridiculous, they are actually meant to be humourous. I like to have fun with my posts and do not depend on whether anyone supports me or not. I musty agree though that some of the over dramatic posts by  some frustrated TVS bhakths does entertain me LOL

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@Namitagloryz

pls, don read and react on this type of post, just see the name and avoid it.he is enjoying what he is writing, let him enjoy. our friends already stopped reacting this type of post.
actually they should give one more option " dislike" then it will be easy for us , see the name and click dislike.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshinamitagloryzrazor12croziaxxJulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Adini live on vikram's money eat his food wear cloths from his money gold home keys ext ext all belong to vikram
but yes i loved when vikram said to adi
sugni said she learned how to love from me now she might say this to u hahahahah sugni such a cheap lady !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshiRakhi1608namitagloryzcroziaxx

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Aaj kal mirchi bahut sasti ho gayi hai LOL

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

to kharid lo aap ke kam ayegiWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshinamitagloryzcroziaxx

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by suresh555

to kharid lo aap ke kam ayegiWink

Mujhe to mirchi pasand hai, problem toh aap aur aap ke chelon ko hai Adini ke naam ki mirchi se

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
BTW, aapki committee ne toh decide kiya tha mere naam ki post ko ignore karne ki, kya hua???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.