Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

octopie

octopie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
I agree, Vicky is alone even surrounded by all these people unless he "changes" his views about Adini as now Sugni is now Adi's wife.

Well, I agree too that Vicky needs to realize and get over that he's been dumped and such, but how will those feelings cease if Adini are also being inconsiderate of their love-y scenarios' effect on Vikram?

Also, nobody really has to leave, but it is quite a tangled situation. why should anyone leave? they're all supposed to be a family... strangely, wonder how that will work out. forget the mistake Vickram made, pardon but just imagine the girl you love/d is married to your nephew and lives under the same roof ? o.o and you're expected to just be okay with it because she is now his wife and in love now... moved on, even though you still can't let her go. yes though, I'd like to see Vickram leave them all... because it's not like any of them are on his side or even try to understand him. let him go wandering everywhere again ! will see what Sugni does? Just saying though, wouldn't it be awkward if he accepts Sugni as the bahu of the house? Stern Smile Isn't it awkward for Sugni to see her past "love" every day even though she's married? Stern Smile Can they even be friends after all that's happened ? Stern SmileBroken Heart and then imagine... okay, well I won't say further. Ouch and anyhoo, sure why shouldn't Adini be allowed to romance and stare blissfully into each other's eyes with uncontrollable blushing? they are pati-patni after all now. but still, *cough* torture to a stabbed soul.

Well, I'd rather see Vicky wandering around the village with goons on him than him plotting revenge against Adini again. I agree Big smile Perhaps aliens can operate on him with their advanced technology to... help him forget the past or move on Evil Smile or jump in the banana trees and throw banana peels down at Adini. Evil Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishawiddyrazor12babygirl198722Sandy66Vinnie79JulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing is changed! (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
according to cvs pratogonists are sugni & adi and the villian is vikram but in viewers mind it is vice versa what a pathetic story 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiRakhi1608razor12Vinnie79ronshaan

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
How can Vikram's love be so intense (he may have known Sugni for maybe 4-6 months or less). In fact they have been apart for more time than been together. People lose partners by divorce and death. These people also may have kids that remind them of their partners. Yet, they learn to accept the loss in time. Sugni and Adi living in the same house may be tough but when people make excuses for Vikram and how he cannot get over Sugni, it does not say a lot for Vikram's strength, will power and maturity. Is Vikram really that much of a weakling?

Even before Riva was discovered to be evil, Vikram had expected Riva to understand that he was no longer in love with her and she was better off releasing him to Sugni. Can he not follow his own advice?

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Suresh
If you say such thing that shows you never understand love n vikram"s love
Some time sepration make people love more n more it makes a lover miss his love n love her more
Sugni never loved vikram it was easy for her to move on ... It takes time n i sow another story where they neeeded allot of time to move on n overcome their love but sugni did it in few days so she is great but vikram is human who could not move on or accept his wife who always been cruel to him but he remained with her just like now like stranger
Well both reva n vikram shuld let each other move on in life n divorce each other
Reva is young n beautiful she will get new love easily (here too she has some fans so in this story she can get some one like sugni) vikram should move out from sugni n leave , have some peace n may be some where else find some one who will love him then only he can move on
Love again in his life will make him move on n overcome sugni

Mind you now a days sugni again comes near vikram to show him her husbnd but all this was done for his marriage right? Then y does not she try to make vikram n reva accept each other? When u sacrifice for some one its better you try to make your sacrifice worth it

But now it looks like she married adi because her ego was hurt n adi married her because he wanted to prove he is great

In this story love is wrong... If you love some one you are bad 
Even amu's love was called fake 

Cv ahould see n learn what is love n respect it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishawiddyrazor12Rakhi1608babygirl198722Vinnie79

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hmmm how is Sugni and Adi flaunting their romance at TVS? Every scene they have shown about Adini romance, it;s TVS who is peeping into them. They never do their lovey dovey scenes in front of the family and they definitely do not go intoTVS's room to demonstrate their love. Any time Sugni has verbally confronted TVS about her love for Adi is when he has pushed her too far (like plotting to harm/scare Adi, giving them indecent proposals etc)

If you guys do not see that TVS is 100% responsible for his own misery and torture by peeping into Adini's privacy then there is nothing anyone can say that will make you see the facts

I honestly pity TVS now for his weakness and obsession. Only he can save himself from self destruction rather then continue to blame Adini for his problems

Also, they never showed that Riva was evil for 9 years. It's only after she found out that her husband was planning to marry Sugni inspite of her being alive, that Riva became evil (totally justified)

Edited by suresh555 - 11 January 2013 at 12:30am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Hmmm how is Sugni and Adi flaunting their romance at TVS? Every scene they have shown about Adini romance, it;s TVS who is peeping into them. They never do their lovey dovey scenes in front of the family and they definitely do not go intoTVS's room to demonstrate their love. Any time Sugni has verbally confronted TVS about her love for Adi is when he has pushed her too far (like plotting to harm/scare Adi, giving them indecent proposals etc)

If you guys do not see that TVS is 100% responsible for his own misery and torture by peeping into Adini's privacy then there is nothing anyone can say that will make you see the facts

I honestly pity TVS now for his weakness and obsession. Only he can save himself from self destruction rather then continue to blame Adini for his problems

Also, they never showed that Riva was evil for 9 years. It's only after she found out that her husband was planning to marry Sugni inspite of her being alive, that Riva became evil (totally justified)

sugni could take her husband and leave just for the sake of old love she could spare him from this
but sugni her self loves to do it again n again

well no one does such cruel things to his ex lover ...
like adi u also dont know why TVS disliked his wife and remained with her just for the family ... she her self said she was bad wife when she came back ... so why not divorce ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiRakhi1608croziaxxSandy66

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
ronshaan why are you answering suresh jeez let him talk to himself. answering him is worthless. just remember empty vessel make the most noise

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshiRakhi1608razor12croziaxxSandy66Vinnie79JulieDronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Despite the bad things Vicky has done, he's still the only guy in the show I see as loving somebody... Sugni said she will always love Vickram and such things, but then she moved on to realize that she loves Adi, that she can't live without him. Adi moved on from Amrita who loved him, and perhaps have her as a back-up when he was angry at Sugni.

Vicky is probably the only one who thinks about what others said, but only perhaps refuses to accept it. how can he so easily? I'm sure the character is experiencing mental torture over the loss of somebody, seeing that somebody romancing with another close somebody, etc... but yeah, he could be seen as doing this to himself, stopping in passing at Adini's doorway, he wants to know what's happening even though it'll hurt (just like people in love who broke up might want to see what their ex is up to if they still have feelings for that person??)... he was even seen trying to let it go and continued walking, but stopped, and was looking disturbed... can't help being bothered by what he saw.

I wouldn't say weak or strong for any of these characters who moved on or are trapped in their emotions. he needs a lot more time to move on because Sugni perhaps added a strong meaning to his life and a connection. he wants to hate her. yees though, hopefully he'll learn to accept the loss in time. but can one force themselves to stop loving somebody?

I think the main problem right now is, they are all living under the same roof. I hope that changes ! Vicky seemed okay but thoughtful (who knows what he was thinking?) when Adi had thrown Sugni out of the house... then appeared disturbed/angry/shocked (?) again when she came back.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshirazor12babygirl198722croziaxxSandy66Vinnie79JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.