Nothing is changed!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Afte watching todays episode  I see the Vickram-Sugni_Adi-  stpid story still going on.  Only this time  .
Really if vickram plotts to kill these two I  can totally understand that!. MT declaring that every one should forget all and  leave the memories in the past is that woman out of her mind. Ordering Vickram to come down for dinner?  Making Adi and Sugni take his blessing...really  CV's  of this show are sick to have one human being emotionally tortured for the rest of his life because of his one lie. 
 So he has to stay in his own house and look at these two "love birds" play hide and seek and be happy about it.??? 
 And Sugni back to taunting him!!!
 Disgusting .  I really hope that  he dies for the simple fact he would be out of his misery ...and we can laugh when this show sinks faster than a stone in water...
 Bad Weather  my @$$!!!

These views are mine...and  it was not my intention of hurting any Adini fans ...if I  did I am sorry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so funny Vinnie. That's the way it always goes, blame the weather for all misfortunes eh! I too feel they should kill off poor Vikram and then we'll see how many people keep watching this lousy show.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They may find a way to get a dog's tail straightened but there is no solution/cure in fixing TVs's twisted brains. What does the man does not get? Sugni has moved on, so get a life dude 😡

When will they find alien surgeons with an advanced technology to operate on TVS's brains? He must be really sick to keep plotting Adi's murder. There is just no JUSTIFICATION to kill anyone and if he has so much "khujlee" on wanting to kill, he should do the honors on his own miserable life and spare his family and audience from further misery
😈
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode as yet Vinnie, but I can understand your anger and frustration. Nothing really hasn't changed in this show, same old awful storyline. All is forgotten and forgiven, Sugni is back on the Pedestal and Maa Saheb will go back into worshipping her. CVs are emotionally and mentally torturing Vickram's soul. On a daily basis Vickram has to watch the two people who betrayed and deceived him, lived under his roof. No wonder he will resort to violence. Sugni will now gloat and flaunt her new found love and marriage in Vickram's face. Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suresh555

They may find a way to get a dog's tail straightened but there is no solution/cure in fixing TVs's twisted brains. What does the man does not get? Sugni has moved on, so get a life dude 😡

When will they find alien surgeons with an advanced technology to operate on TVS's brains? He must be really sick to keep plotting Adi's murder. There is just no JUSTIFICATION to kill anyone and if he has so much "khujlee" on wanting to kill, he should do the honors on his own miserable life and spare his family and audience from further misery
😈

Why not sugni stay away for him n let him b
Why does she has to come n throw her moving on on his face cant she remain away for those days she loved him?
ronshaan thumbnail
Why nothing is changed?

Bushan is changed hahaha

That actor also left n they replaced him with some one else
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Why not sugni stay away for him n let him b
Why does she has to come n throw her moving on on his face cant she remain away for those days she loved him?

Sure, maybe the rest of the family that have no issues with Adini should also leave and let the maniac live in the haveli on his own. Obviously he is such a weakling that cannot get over the reality of being dumped and will spend the rest of his miserable life drowning in self pity and sorrows.
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Sure, maybe the rest of the family that have no issues with Adini should also leave and let the maniac live in the haveli on his own. Obviously he is such a weakling that cannot get over the reality of being dumped and will spend the rest of his miserable life drowning in self pity and sorrows.

He will get  peace if they leave him alone
But
What to do he has the money why would they leave?

They will ask him to leave im sure
Then sugni can do suhag raaat with useless adi

One more thing

Vikram is alone in the crowd he doesnt need them to leave 
They r there  or not its the same thing

He was alone n remained alone.
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, Vicky is alone even surrounded by all these people unless he "changes" his views about Adini as now Sugni is now Adi's wife.

Well, I agree too that Vicky needs to realize and get over that he's been dumped and such, but how will those feelings cease if Adini are also being inconsiderate of their love-y scenarios' effect on Vikram?

Also, nobody really has to leave, but it is quite a tangled situation. why should anyone leave? they're all supposed to be a family... strangely, wonder how that will work out. forget the mistake Vickram made, pardon but just imagine the girl you love/d is married to your nephew and lives under the same roof ? o.o and you're expected to just be okay with it because she is now his wife and in love now... moved on, even though you still can't let her go. yes though, I'd like to see Vickram leave them all... because it's not like any of them are on his side or even try to understand him. let him go wandering everywhere again ! will see what Sugni does? Just saying though, wouldn't it be awkward if he accepts Sugni as the bahu of the house? 😳 Isn't it awkward for Sugni to see her past "love" every day even though she's married? 😳 Can they even be friends after all that's happened ? 😳💔 and then imagine... okay, well I won't say further. and anyhoo, sure why shouldn't Adini be allowed to romance and stare blissfully into each other's eyes with uncontrollable blushing? they are pati-patni after all now. but still, *cough* torture to a stabbed soul.

Well, I'd rather see Vicky wandering around the village with goons on him than him plotting revenge against Adini again. I agree 😃 Perhaps aliens can operate on him with their advanced technology to... help him forget the past or move on 😈 or jump in the banana trees and throw banana peels down at Adini. 😈
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
according to cvs pratogonists are sugni & adi and the villian is vikram but in viewers mind it is vice versa what a pathetic story