Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:10/1-200th Episode;Let the game start...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*agniishiny3mshahidShen78666luckytin2000ivanta29dent4u~~~Sweta~~~aasaxena3dirk41AnfalsushavviyomammaA HUGE FANHridiekomasRitu--Happy4Ever-Gauri22riniiiisoni595tiny15leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:10/1-200th Episode;Let the game start..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heenumeenu91

heenumeenu91

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you! Uh Oh..Vihaan is the new Scapegoat for Bulbul & Anika! But how Old is Anika shouldn't she be younger than Rajvir?

Edited by heenumeenu91 - 10 January 2013 at 5:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANRitu-swethasyam08

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@swetha thanx 4 the WU!!Smilei like d 2days epi. i think now sumhow anu & anika try 2 break off the marriage & in this whole drama vihaan"ll fall 4 bulbul or may marry her seeing her gud nature. and then he"ll bagain rich & anika again"ll b after him & anu instiagte anika saying mona did this wid her 7 now bulbul has done wid her & then revenge story starts. LOL

but still i wud like 2 anu & anika 2 break off the marriage & then vihaan"ll get rich & after seeing bulbul's gud nature fall 4 her & marry herBig smile but won't leave her like pradeep did wid mona.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-swethasyam08

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
A silent reader today and one question comes to mind:  why does anushka think she is the injured party and wants revenge on Mona.  BUT for what??  when she was the one who has killed her first husband, taken pradeep from mona and in the end she was the reason pradeep died.

So why anushka being the guilty person on all counts thinks Mona is the reason for her going to jail etc.

I do not follow this show but only read the articles in media and today my curiosity got me here when I read anika will help her mother in revenging Mona

thanks for the update and hope you will fill better soon

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 January 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-swethasyam08tiny15

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heenumeenu91

Thank you! Uh Oh...y, Haan is the new Scapegoat for Bulbul & Anika! But how Old is Anika shouldn't she be younger than Rajvir?

from one of the articles before the leap, I think anika is older than Bulbul.   anika is anushka and pradeep's child from their college days.  anushka gave her away for adoption to further her career.  now using the same child for her revenge where as before career was more important to her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heenumeenu91AnfalRitu-swethasyam08tiny15

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Get well soon. Smile

Thanks for the update. Smile

I am just waiting for the day when Vihaan will realise what a crook Anika and Anu are.Angry I want Vihaan and Bulbul to be shown happily married Embarrassedand Anika to feel stupid on the fact that she lost such a gem of a person. Clap

As for Anu she will go to jail this time and will never win no matter how much ever hard she tries.Dead She will realise one day that she herself is the cause of her destruction and also I want Anika to realsie how selfish and pathetic her mother is and that her mother is a no good person. Angry

Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 January 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

Anfal

Anfal

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for wu n GET WELL SOON SWETHA Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU, Swetha.Embarrassed Get well soon.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.