Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
PSH can go to HCensored this Adi and Sug characters are the worst of all characters on TV...I have stop watching the show just because of Adi and sugAngry
Good going CVS...you have lost one of your viewers (me)!

You are the worst writers of all time..your show will go down hill very soonThumbs Down

Dont you people do research on your show to see what people are saying?

It is  really a shame on you writersThumbs Down.

This is the first show that I dislike the leads because of the storylineAngry.
I am done!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshioctopieRakhi1608seemasrcroziaxxronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram's always present... (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ven

PSH can go to HCensored this Adi and Sug characters are the worst of all characters on TV...I have stop watching the show just because of Adi and sugAngry
Good going CVS...you have lost one of your viewers (me)!

You are the worst writers of all time..your show will go down hill very soonThumbs Down

Dont you people do research on your show to see what people are saying?

It is  really a shame on you writersThumbs Down.

This is the first show that I dislike the leads because of the storylineAngry.
I am done!!!!!!!!

you said your personal POV but you did not stick to the thread at all.

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
For the show to go on I guess he must see them in their puke moments!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshi

octopie

octopie

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Life is cruel to him that he circumstantially is passing by when Adini have their lovey dovey scenes (thanks to the writers *glare*).

Last scene with Vicky hiding in the corner, eavesdropping/observing Adini in the kitchen, I'd like to think he looks back into the kitchen after Adini leave and thinks, ay, she wasn't paying attention to the milk, that's why it overflowed, and now she left it sitting on stove.

Adini romancing on top of a cliff. Vicky comes, stashes a gun in his belt, and applauds Adini.

V: First you are daydreaming, so the milk overflows, and say it is a bad omen. now, you are both romancing here while the milk spoils sitting on the stove. what do you have to say for yourself?

A: What are You doing here? go away mama ji. I don't want to talk to you *pout*...

V: Was I talking to you? *looks at Sugni* I just came here to tell you to go finish cooking what you were cooking.

S: Can't you do it? I'm busy here. You spoiled our mood.

V: You spoiled my peace of mind.

S: You spoiled my bangles.

V: *snatches Sugni's mangalsutra, throws in water* there, I spoiled your symbolic marriage.

A: *raises hand to slap* Mama ji! How Dare You!!

V: *high fives Adi, smiles smugly*

A: *pounds his chest angrily, jumps into murky green water to retrieve mangalsutra*

S: Maaaliiik! oh noo! what should I do ? Sita maaaiya! how could you do this to me? if something happens to Aditya Maalik, then I won't ever pray to you again!

A: *taps Sugni's shoulder* Sugni? where are you lost?

S: *realizes she was daydreaming* Oh maaalik *hugs Adi, sees Vicky approaching, stiffens*

V: *applauds Adini*

S: *deja-vu... goes to leave* I need to go finish making chai.

Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiALUJNA21croziaxxtulipdaisy

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Oho...
that home belongs to him
he will go where ever he wants to...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrcroziaxx

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Why dont Adi take a home on his own to romance his wife there?Just make sure a  house whose doors and windows would in good condition
Noone would be there to peep.
I would suggest to take his maa with him too.As a fully grown up son is not he responsible for his maa too?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshicroziaxxronshaan

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

Why dont Adi take a home on his own to romance his wife there?Just make sure a  house whose doors and windows would in good condition
Noone would be there to peep.
I would suggest to take his maa with him too.As a fully grown up son is not he responsible for his maa too?

I'll add here why he keeps standing as the peeping tom instead he's elder and very kindhearted intelligent all the the good adjectives for him here instead of moving.
This is known as the show must go on...

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
well,,,still my vote goes to Vikram...That is his mansion.and there is no gentleness remained in him.
Both the backstabber squized the gentleness pulp out of him.
It does not make sense for a nephew to stay at his uncle's house and marrying his girlfriend .
However it makes sense for a man to roam freely in his own home ...and peep wherever he wants.especially to backstabbers.who knows they might plan to kill him in their private room?
Who can kill the soul of very man who loves them and stood with them like a rock,what is the garranty that they wont kill him physically?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.