Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
it is very weird on part of cv's Vikram is always passing by near the door or window to see what is going on between aditya and Sugni...
In this big mansion aditya room is always opens.
Is it possible???
Please stay to the thread don't go haywire.

Edited by KajAnj - 10 January 2013 at 11:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45octopieananthi.shankarRamanRKRaghav4U

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram's always present..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yes I noticed that those two never seem to do anything behind closed doors.

I guess that's because CVs need TVS to see them together so that they can then show him ploting against them.

Its stupid things like that which makes this already pathetic storyline even weaker.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshioctopieRakhi1608namitagloryzseemasrALUJNA21babygirl198722Sandy66JulieDven

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Exactly  thy are just throwing salt onto the mans wonds and expect the audince to find it cute...personally I find it pathetic!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjsunnyroshiFaiza91widdyseemasrSandy66preetieJulieDvenpayal7

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
CVs cleverly plan ways how to antagonized Vickram, always making sure he gets to see/observed Adi and Sugni private moments together. It's cruel, hurtful and disgusting on the CVs partAngry. CVs already made up their mind who the "Villian of the show" will be, so they are doing everything in their power to make it happen. Vickram will never get " Subah" in his life.

Edited by Sandy66 - 10 January 2013 at 4:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjwiddysunnyroshiseemasrpayal7JulieDVinnie79

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
But sugni's behavior makes her the villain 
She makes vikram b every where she always got something to say n tortur him with her flirt with adi
Sugni loooves to b seeen by vikram

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjwiddy

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I;m over with PSH and stopped the moping and getting angry towards it...PSH isnt worth my precious time. When the CVS fix this Sh%* storyline then i'll  be happy to discuss this series.
From yesterday and onwards, @simi has no association with PSH whatsoever.
I will be a silent member like i was last year. 
Any game, or important topic that does not concern PSH count me inThumbs Up
PSH discussionsThumbs Down

Fany92

Fany92

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Im just glad that is just a show, a fiction, it will never happen in reality that a nephew get married the uncle's girlfriend!! It's just akward!! I know Vikram did a big mistake when he lied Sugni but the storyline became so paradoxal, the storylove turned a revenge between a nephew and uncle!! A respectable relationship between them changes because of a woman, Im laughing when Aditya before said that he considered Vikram like a father for him!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RaininmountainssunnyroshioctopieRakhi1608seemasrSandy66Vinnie79venJulieD

octopie

octopie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
^topic/comments ... Another reason why the term "sadist" would pop up into my head thinking about PSH DisapproveEvil Smile

Edited by octopie - 10 January 2013 at 7:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.