Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

10th Jan:WU: Har ghum me jana ..sang hun tere (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Originally posted by kaks0211

Originally posted by debaparna77

Deba - thanks for the single cap...Ke bollo Dadu likheche? Dekhieche?. Paka ke bole de je Dadu geriyeche...Wink

Dadu bolechilo je next track ta amar moner moto ..tar maane onar lekha Wink

@bold, ROFL paka ke nini bolbe..oke bolechi bolte LOL

ami likhechi dewall e..but the saddest part is it was me who had reminded kpof ashu's birthday earlier ekhon abr bb budday kore amar effort e jol tel diesel petrol ja parlo dhele dilo..CryCry..eta hole ager tar kono manei hoy na ba viceversa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211Roza_DUdebaparna77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10th Jan:WU: Har ghum me jana ..sang hun tere (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
TFS...Bloopers galore

@Deba- the caps were superb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaanaardhan

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu & Deba Smile
   Extremely well enacted episode, liked DD too.The episode was quite logical except the BB's birthday blooper!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0527Roza_DUShee_xaanaardhan

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
It was a very emotional epi filled with very well enacted scenes..
Each & every scene was significant..
Thanks Tanu for the WU..
Thanks Deba...love your caps always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0527aardhan

aardhan

IF-Rockerz

aardhan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Wonderful, sad yet uplifting episode.Cry Hug  On one hand there is the uncertainty surrounding BB and at the same time it is heartening to see Ashni dealing with it together supported by the strength of their love surrounding them. Clap Day Dreaming  And atlast CVs are showing what I have written quite a few times over the last few months and that is the achievement of balance, of equality in the Ashni relationship, especially from Ashu's POV. And today I finally saw that when between them, he openly acknowledged Nidhi as his equal, his friend and partner in every phase of his life... loved that Ashni interaction on the terrace and in the office. Clap Again in the office that simple gesture of Ashu's of putting his head on Nidhi's shoulder showing what Nidhi meant to him. Finally he had found his rock, his constant in life, someone who would hold him in the deepest of sorrows and even mother him, console him and take away his worries. Finally he is not the sulking, aloof Ashu but one who has completely opened up to Nidhi and only her and is not afraid of exposing his fears and vulnerabilities in front of her. Embarrassed

Thanks Tanu for this detailed update of what I consider is a landmark episode. Smile  And Deba today's caps were excellent, simply because the content behind them was rich and had a lot of depth. Tongue

Precap; I am confused just like the rest of us. But wonder if the CVs would actually do such a big blunder? Confused  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496shalini.malik72meenu0527Sukhmani05kaks0211Roza_DUsonyjknumniniborn2ruleShee_xaan

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
@aarti - agree with u...Ashu has realised that Nidhi is indeed some  one whom he can rely on - in happiness and in sorrow...
Even I think that such a huge blunder may not be done by the CVs...Probably there is an explanation for this...Let us wait and see...If there is no explanation then we have to just accept the blooper...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496meenu0527Roza_DUShee_xaanaardhan

khush93

Groupbie

khush93

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
This was the best episode after a long time. Very emotional and touching episode. Dr. Dubey was best today.
Finally Ashutosh accepted BABA's illness .
 But Confused with the Precap . IS it a blooper or somethingelse.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0527Shee_xaanaardhan

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
coming back after long vacation. Seems like original KTLK is back.yesterday's epi was realy nice.everyone was best.just loved it.
Thanks Tanu for beautiful ud.
Thanks Deba for lovely caps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top